Choose one

Choose one

Attached: 20220411_002134.jpg (2880x2880, 536.1K)

Wuya.

Eris. Easily.

Attached: FEV_gZYXEAAOgBn.jpg (839x664, 73.28K)

Wuya please

Wuya > eris > azula > desire > Vexus > sedusa

You win

Gonna have to go with Eris.

Stop liking evil women this shit is not healthy.

Came to post this

t. low test

Vexus
CLANG CLANG

Shego

Sedusa > Desiree > Eris = Wuya > Azula > Vexus

azula
need me a girl that'll just absolutely ruin my life

Sedusa
>Elegant Waifu in the Streets
>Sick dominitrix in the sheets

It's a close match between Eris and Wuya, but Eris ekes out the win. That Wuya though...

I can fix them.

I can make them worse.

As a mommy connoisseur, of course I pick Wuya

Attached: tumblr_p16u03kH7q1wgee1ao1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 196.84K)

I want to be corrupted

True, but as fictional characters they don't exist so I can think about them without dealing with the consequences of reality

The one that grants wishes, obviously.

this eris shes a goddess so i could just ask her to give me the others.
desiree is second best then wuya.

Based corruption enjoyer

desiree wishes aren’t all powerful sadly.
its why i chose eris as she also can grant wishes except without nearly as many limits.

Alternatively.

Attached: 1647220788407.jpg (1448x2048, 440.45K)

I'm going based on not getting completely fucked over.

Desiree > Wuya > Azula > Vexus > Sedusa > Eris

Desiree isn't even that evil, she just kept getting fucked over first by the Sultan and then Robin Hood. Unironically she just needs a good dicking and loyal man and she's good to go. Wuya is pretty chill if you're a henchman. Azula is fine since she won't go complete schizo if you didn't betray her. Sedusa is a fucking thot. Eris is a chaotic evil thot. Vexus is evil but you can be one of the good humans to survive Skynet.

Wuya should be first. She literally gave Raimundo everything he asked for and would have been fine to just keep letting him rule the world with her.

Vexus

Can I get a quick rundown on each one of them? Only know Azula, but I’d like to be more familiar with my other options.

Wuya's ghost form

Attached: Wuya ghost.png (688x589, 326.05K)

CHAOS

Attached: 1631991697815.jpg (700x1150, 338.63K)

Sedusa and it ain't even close.

Also feel like this is missing Shego and

Attached: FEkg407XMAUgB81.jpg (1419x2048, 267.6K)

all of them are my wives

I feel ashamed

Attached: 9d77c6a657222622e4fd37bd4c602fab.jpg (491x399, 21.83K)

Wuya > Desiree > Sedusa > Eris > Azula > Vexus
Vexus hates humanity, so she's out by default since I'm human.
Azula's got way too many daddy issues.
Eris at least you can count on her being a decent waifu if she likes you since we know that's what she was with Hoss.
Sedusa looks like she'd be decent as long as you're willing to deal with her fighting some little kids.
Desiree as long as you aren't an idiot could probably get along with you.
But Wuya, Wuya is the best, she was fully willing to give Raimundo everything.

liking evil women is low test

Why don't you shack up with one of those paypig onlyfans chicks

Wuya =< Desiree

Attached: 1638102832828.jpg (900x507, 122.66K)

whether a woman is a villain or not is irrelevant to her ability to be a devoted wife and mother. I would take a evil sorceress who will do anything for us to be together over a heroine who would dump you you the moment she finds a hotter guy. In some ways an villainess is actually better because she would be willing to go to darker lengths for your sake than a "good girl"

Attached: 1643234687262.jpg (585x850, 148.35K)

That's a bunch of crazy bitches
Sedusa is the least likely to murder me so I choose her

Starting from the top left:
Eris form the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>Greek goddess of discord. Wants to spread chaos, because that's what she is. Will let you play with godly powers for purpose of having fun, but she considers causing discord to be must.
Wuya from the Shaolin Showdown
>Evil, ancient witch with world conquest ambitions. Arguably the strongest character there in terms of world domination potential. Sadly, she spends most of the plot either trapped as the haunted mask or denied 90% of her powers. If you help her counquer the world, she will give you everything you desire. Don't worry, she's used to working with loosers and still scoring victories.
Azula, you know her.
Vexus from My Life as a Teenage Robot
>Ruler of alien empire of robotic conquerors. Pretty good if you want the end of mankind and becoming part of the empire. Pobably could robotise you given time (10-20 years) and reason to do so.
Desiree from Danny Phantom
>Pissed off ghost who after the life of betrayal gained powers that ironically make her perfect wish granting support. Powerful, but not reality warper tier. Won't forgive betrayal.
Sedusa from Powerpuff Girls
>Basically pale woman with hair tentalces, hidden on the picture shown. Easily the worst option.

>Sedusa loos like she'd be decent as long as you're willing to deal with her fighting some little kids.
and sometimes fighting grown ass women

Attached: 1532574890719.webm (634x480, 2.98M)

Wuya and its not even close.
>sexy husky voice
>delicious brown
>Chinese witch elf
>literally the only one who wouldn't betray you on a whim
>the best type of evil, Lawful Evil
>will give you everything you want and only requires loyalty and competence in return
>actually takes time out of conquering the world to check up on you and make sure you're happy

Attached: wuyastory.jpg (1742x310, 123.01K)

Wuya. So long as you are cool with her she gives you whatever without pulling the token betrayal or monkey's paw bullshit. Also hot and very patient/forgiving.

Desiree runner up I guess if you are clever with the wish and she is also cute

I also considered shego but was she really that bad?

I'd like to substitute Sedusa with her

Attached: 9c02702da9ef95344c8526100495470f.png (621x1300, 1.04M)

>sexy and unique design
>hot voice
>arguably smarter and more competent then the evil genius she works for
>likes animals
>would probably fuck they soul out of you
Yeah, I'm thinking based.

Attached: image_2022-04-11_094851022.png (1280x720, 534.65K)

>Billy and Mandy Eris
Not even the best animated version of her

Attached: D913360F-B743-4FC2-9116-AEE9A866781A.jpg (3150x2004, 352.72K)

You bring up a good point user. Just because a person looks like an asshole doesn’t mean they are and vice versa

I never saw this movie

If you can get her to give her word that she'd be a loving and faithful wife, wouldn't you technically have it made?

She is a literal goddess so yeah

I remember liking it as fun adventure movie for kids. Then I watched Breadsword’s video about it on YouTube, it goes into the historical context behind certain decisions they made with the story so I’ll rewatch it with that in mind

Azula is the only one that looks like a real person and not a blocky cartoon abomination, so her.

Extremely shit tastes.
Enjoy your damaged goods.

Attached: MMMMMMMM.png (1857x1785, 1.51M)

Azula: "Together, you and I will be the strongest couple in the entire world! We will dominate the Earth!"

Attached: dvf1pzwmov351.jpg (960x720, 48.9K)

I am probably the only Vexus fan around here ...

Attached: The Queen.jpg (752x1134, 138.66K)

Nah

All of them would peg me, but I feel like Wuya would be the right amount of gentle pegging and rough pegging.

Attached: pootis-engage-yes.gif (498x280, 1.42M)

Soft women are low test. Fiery ladies keep you on your toes, and thus keep that test flowing high.

yeah, she was more of a top teir gf than a villain, kind of like a girl who's not in to your hobbie but gets in to it anyway just becuase she wants to spend time with you. If Drakken had just asked her to give up the villain life at the start of the series and go raise a family in a beach house she would have done it in a heartbeat.
Bonnie was arguably the true female villain of the show.

Attached: 1641871566380.jpg (720x480, 45.66K)

Based

But that's my type:
Bad for me.

Plus Wuya is fair and upfront about her intentions.

Attached: at_wuya_by_erohd-d4zxjku.jpg (1600x1742, 334.39K)