ITT: We're in an alternate universe

Why do Nickelodeon and Jhonen Vasquez keep raping the corpse of Invader Zim?
>First, secret evil genius adopted baby Hek Membrane.
>Next, the live action movies with Josh Peck.
>Then, they added in a literal Poochie.
>After that, Invader Luz.
>Now this.

Attached: Invader Zim Family of Doom.png (719x401, 441.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDqUDt3K5Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw this got 6 seasons and the best ending in TV history
>mfw Nick hasn't touched it since (or degenerate kiwis)

Feels good to be an Angry Beavers fan

This show never fully recovered after 9/11, did it?

Attached: 1538569297-562573939-centralnyy-okrug.-goryachaya-tochka-poster.jpg (700x1050, 231.2K)

>oh look, another campy silly Batman movie
Why are they so ashamed of the source material? Why can’t they be gritty and dark and realistic? Why do they have to shoehorn Robin into every movie?

Attached: 1527484172354.jpg (247x204, 11.53K)

Remember the Simpsons?
Why was it cancelled so soon? I think they had potential, but no, they had to listen to Barbara Bush.

A damn shame. And speaking of series that ended way too early...

Attached: Family Guy.jpg (474x697, 67.24K)

Hey guys, I hear Alan Moore is going to use those failed superheroes from Timely/Atlas in a series called Watchmen. DC just acquired the rights. Captain America? Sub-Mariner? Human Torch? Dr. Droom? Fantastic Four? Thor? Ant-Man? Does anyone care about these characters? Some of them haven't had series since the early 50s! This one character called Spider-Man only appeared in one comic in 1962!

I don't know about this...

Attached: timelyad.png (565x760, 701.8K)

I mean, it's not like they could keep going after Seth Mcfarlane died in 9/11.

I know what you mean. Marvel looked like it was going to challenge that status quo with Zack Snyder's dark and gritty movie, Spider-Man vs Ant-Man, but they're starting to copy DC's style and I hate it so much.

Did you even watch the movie? Sure it looked sillier than any of the other movies but didn't you notice all the dark comedic bits implying that Gotham is in fact a shithole?

Damn what the critics say and the audiences who don't give two shits about this movie, there is some subtle pathos to it all and Pattison's performance isn't all bad. Besides, in this era where superhero media is nigh non-existent, it could be worse. Now we just gotta hope Morbius will actually get cinema to take the genre seriously again.

It just wasn't good at all and only showed signs of getting worse. Thank God it got cut so soon.

How does RKO get away with so much right-wing propaganda in the Owl House?

Its probably going to be assinine. Alan Moore should take inspiration from some quality comics instead, like Rorschach issue #500, where Rorschach goes up against an octopus alien from the planet Saturn.

Attached: Rorschach 6.jpg (960x482, 101.89K)

Anyone else feel like comics have been getting steadily better over the past fifty years?

Attached: 1548731421503.png (645x645, 426.92K)

I was gonna say I hope he gets Morrison on board too, but of course that's gonna happen since they're super bros for life. Too bad Todd McFarlane is busy working on Batman, he would be baller as the main artist for that Timely idea.

Attached: Superbrosforlife.png (327x309, 160.14K)

Oh man, Charlton really has made bank with him, huh? And people said Vic Sage could never be replaced.

>literal who z-list nobody vs ant man
Might as well make a marvel movie about my auntie if we’re going this route

>It just wasn't good at all and only showed signs of getting worse. Thank God it got cut so soon.

They had potential, goddammit.
Now, the PJs. That shit has been overdue for like 15 years.

Attached: the_pjs_tv_series-381708101-large.jpg (376x512, 43.27K)

Holy shit I totally forgot about that one. I doubt anyone will even remember it in a few years

How did they fuck it up so bad? Seuss adaptations had a perfect streak going and then this piece of shit came along and ruined it.

Attached: 442243F8-46A7-4EBF-A84A-5088C6BD0D2F.jpg (999x437, 122.99K)

>calarts style will never make a comeback
Being a beanmouth fan is suffering bros

Attached: 1584219253572.jpg (500x500, 93.74K)

Any announcement on her shows third season renewal?

Attached: 1642439868492.jpg (330x365, 40.57K)

Will South Park ever stop being the Red Show? Every season, it's been Red, Red, Red every fucking week. I hate it. Give another character a focus like Stan's parents.

It and Family Dog are the only things raking in ratings for WB. Otherwise, that network would've long gone the route of Fox.

>2022
>still assblasted Tashihiro Kawomoto drew Spike over that shitty pencil sketch

Can the rightists not put their corporates fingers on a cartoon for ONE minute. I swear we haven’t had a lesbian character for decades

So, what does Yea Forums think of total sellouts like Steve Ditko and Bill Watterson? I understand Watterson had do make a living out of his creations, but why do we need a Calvin and Hobbes theme park and constant cartoon revivals?

Idk, user. Sister Eda doing sermons on traditional life was one thing. But the moment she tried to beat the shit out of Luz kinda crossed the line.

After he won that Oscar for the Roosevelt biopic, Mike Myers refused to ever come back for Cat in the Hat 4.

Baby Blues was so good.
Was real sad when it got cancelled, but going for 15 years, they were bound to run out of ideas.

Regarding Batman, I was reading some Golden Age stuff: has anyone hear heard of the Joker? He showed up in Batman #1 back in 1940, he was a killer clown who left his villains with a permanent smile, very creepy
It’d be cool to see him make a comeback. Yes, they did kill him off, but they couldn’t probably come up with some contrived reason to bring back. There’s just only so many “Batman vs. Doctor Death” stories you can write before it gets repetitive

Attached: CA9D2B24-BA05-4FE4-870D-0912D5327911.jpg (1114x973, 559.61K)

I completely agree. I'd take a Z-list bad guy over The Batman who Plunders Pennies any day.

Attached: Penny Plunderer.jpg (750x344, 77.82K)

Did anyone watch Kevin Smith's He-Man? I can't believe a director of his caliber had the time to make a He-Man show, but he knocked it out of the park like all of his other movies. But what do I know? I haven't watched his Jersey Girl the Animated Series yet.

A clown?
C'mon. We have Killer Moth, the Magpie and Condiment King. Why do we need that?
Heath Ledger blew it out of the park as the Condiment King, although Margot Robbie fucking sucked as the Magpie in Suicide Squad.

>Still mad that there weren't mass poisonings after the Doctor Death movie came out
>River Phoenix wins an Oscar
>Even Right Wing commentators like Michael Moore loved it

Anyone wish Brandon Lee would stop making The Crow movies? He's still good in all of the, but you can tell they're phoning it in. The Crow 11 was so average.

I do wish Cartoon Network gave The Fairly OddParents more of a shot. I get that Elmer Hartman was a bit too left wing and experimental for their tastes, especially with that episode that was a thinly veiled critique on the War on Terror, but it seemed to be really building up to something neat with all the world building and stuff.

Anyways, here is some fanart I just did.

At least we got Calvin and Hobbes animation unlike Garfield. Jim Davis really needs to stop being so protective of that cat.

Attached: Untitled_Artwork_1.jpg (2160x1620, 546.26K)

>Yes, they did kill him off
Way to undo the whole point of your post. user, do you understand how death works? It doesn’t matter if you’re a comic book character or not, death is death

Has Superman ever managed to fully recover after the Clone Saga?

Attached: dcc230a91b4cca3ea3db0b535d589c17.jpg (1260x1851, 845.58K)

Weird Matt was based.

At least he isn’t as bad as Dave Sims with Cerebus.
I get you want to protect the brand after 10 hit films and 3 different shows but he doesn’t have to be such a litigious asshole about it.

Meant for

I dunno, Fatal Farms' Schizo Tiger parody videos are masterpieces of surreal humor. I don't know if they'd work as well with Garfield's more intellectual humor.

Attached: schizotiger.png (768x960, 1.47M)

Can't knock a show dumping on the network for shit canning it in their unfinished episode.

You mean A Thriller that was basically a shit version of Long Halloween.

I found this little nugget nigh on nobody has ever watched about the cat. Shows potential of where Garfield could go outside of the strips.
youtu.be/tDqUDt3K5Mk

Just got back from the Wizardgraphics con, and I actually got a signed sketch from Christopher Chandler himself! I thought after winning all those Eisners he didn't have time for fans!

Attached: cwc.png (722x610, 1.03M)

Ah Norbert a Simp before people knew what one was. He's totally the Top Donator to Tree Flowers channel.

hey Yea Forums keep it down with the Kevin Spencer threads, I know we all love canadian cartoons but everything has its limits

I heard something happened to his dad but I'm not sure...

There was no way in hell they would let Elmer keep his job. Not after he tried to pitch that story about the fairies being the real thing behind religion and Jesus being a kid with fairies that everyone took out of context.
Too bad, because his idea for the ghost girl show sounds amazing.

Attached: Spirit Sam.png (860x679, 172.88K)

That guy has a pretty strange sense of fashion.

It was a miracle he managed to bounce back from his divorce. Idk what went wrong, Meghan and Chris looked so happy during their wedding.

Attached: Chris wedding.jpg (628x371, 162.38K)

Spider-Man? 1962? I thought PBD created him in the 90s, unless...

Attached: fd9ef2db28aff933bfcc95dde926b3c5.png (500x721, 859.63K)

Pffft. We all know the creator of the Alex Ze Pirate franchise could kick his ass.

Attached: dobson.png (560x718, 775.32K)

What’s The Long Halloween? I’ve never heard of that

Why the fuck is CN so obsessed with robots? Every single one of their fucking shows involving robots always flooded the schedule and went on for way too long

Attached: robot jones.jpg (640x480, 27.74K)

>Everyone says Spider-Man would be out of place in Blade 3 fighting Morbius
>Film becomes highest grossing entry in either franchise and Raimi's masterpiece

Attached: smugpeep.png (640x521, 300.24K)

I do miss the voice cast among the most. The kid playing Timmy was authentic as hell and Daran Norris knocked it out of the park with his surprisingly suave, ad-libby, impression-heavy Cosmo performance. Too bad some of dubs really missed the mark (I've been watching the Brazilian dub a bit and Cosmo sounds like some ear grattingly high pitched, airy idiot).

Are there issues I had with the show, sure. Elmer seemed obsessed with experimenting over setting a solid formula, a few episode pretty much sidelined the main cast for some random supporting character, and the commentary could get too overt for my liking. Still, wished we had more daring cartoons like FOP and less toons like Whatever Happened to Robot Jones.

At least we are getting that Abra-Catastrophe streaming movie soon. Who knows, it could do great enough that the show gets revived.

herself*
she*

Don't you know it's rude to use someone's dead pronouns?

What is a cartoon

How do you feel about Mecha Sonic portray in second Sonic movie?

Attached: 1237766_burningpicle_mecha-sonic.jpg (2000x2000, 1.11M)

A lightning-powered porcupine is a really cool concept, super happy Chris managed to get his series picked up.

hi Yea Forums, i just came here from an alternate universe. ask me anything.
woah, woah, woah. what the fuck?
chris chan got a tv show?
this is like, bizzaro world.

even you'd the wrong post.
note to self: stop dicking around in the multiverse.

well, at least they didn't get to rape the corpse of the simpsons for 30 years.
user...
are you from another universe too?

Did this ever get made where you're from? It was supposed to be Batman but cyberpunk or some shit. Premise sounds pretty kino, but here, it never got past pre production .

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-11-00h35m15s134.png (638x480, 166.97K)

Here's some more production art that I found.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-11-00h35m07s273.png (638x480, 227.79K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-11-00h35m02s282.png (638x480, 220.85K)

He nearly did, but then that storyline with him killing Lois Lane by his sun radiated sperm blew up that chance...and dont get me started on his deal with Trigon.