First Thor loses to his sister

>first Thor loses to his sister
>then his movie gets cucked by Black Panther
>now his kingdom is ran by a black queen
ooof is Thor the most cucked Marvel character?

Attached: 1649638936673.jpg (640x616, 100.57K)

WE WUZ AZGARDEENZ AN SHIET

theyre trying to push blacks in norse culture. trying to make vikings black and shiet. they try to justify it with the norse trading but it would make more sense to have middle eastern vikings since thats who they traded with.

Asgardians are literally an alien race who took in people from all the lands they inavaded and slaughtered they have all groups in asgard. Thor's father even states this. Thor's literal mother fucking brother isn't even an Asgardian, he's one of those stolen after Asgardians slaughtered his people

thats their pathetic excuse again. the asgardians are based on nord culture and in the mcu, theyre the gods worshipped by the nords. liberal media is trying to push blacks in nordic culture for nefarious reasons. they did it in the viking show and they did it in the god of war game. its too obvious. they dont wanna put some pasty anglo in a pantheon of african gods but theyre willing to portray baldur as idris elba.

White """""""""Men"""""""""" are the most pathetic type of men, yes.

black people can do anything
except end racism

In French it’s “queen” lol

I don't really care about the whole skin colour thing, but it does piss me off that it's King Valkyrie and not Queen Brunhilde.

Most cucked in the MCU, maybe...

Attached: doomcuck.jpg (969x610, 157.18K)

The best thing about MCU Thor? They didn't adapt Beta Ray Bill. Based Bill was spared of the indignity

I hate Bill, Gary Stu ass

>baldur as idris elba
Akshually idris elba plays heimdall

>Gary Stu
Bill suffers more than Thor, sir. Had to work for everything he has

Hell probably be introduced when Thor dies and he gives him the storm breaker.

Didn’t Thor get cucked by Loki in The Dark World?
And you didn’t mention when he got fat.

None of that is cuckoldry retard.
This is cuckoldry.

whomstve?

wrong

Attached: 1649643276465.png (640x612, 556.74K)

So I was watching Robin Hood: Men in tights and it struck me that a fucking parody movie from the 90s handles historical diversity better than modern media.
It a throwaway joke line, but it doesn't matter. It justifies Achoo being in England during the crusades.

Tbh the fact that Valkyrie gets off with a slap on the wrist for enabling slavery, death by gladiatorial combat and who knows what else under Grandmaster's jurisdiction because of nepotism grinds my gears more than her race.

Kind of a weird move to make the black woman the slaver, Marvel.

Based and kangpilled

>Kind of a weird move to make the black woman the slaver
She’s not a burger so that’s a non-issue for her.

I'm just saying, she's objectively more evil than MCU Loki was. She just leans on >muh dead comrades as an excuse to abandon her kingdom and hurt people for beer money.

>source: trust me bro

So if black people were Norses and shit does that mean they were raping and pillaging like stereotypical niggas out of Game of Boondocks?

no

Attached: 1649644019677.jpg (989x1280, 260.22K)

What terrifies me is that poe's law has gotten so bad that I can't be sure this is satire.

desu i don't even remember that fact anyways. Ragnarok is so unserious, i probably just didn't care about that serious tidbit. i rarely see people bring it up.

>Asgardians are literally an alien race
And this is part of the problem

I'm one of those autists fed up with Ragnarok for being a "haha funny no stakes" movie while simultaneously trying to do the whole angle about Thor succeeding Odin and fucking nuking Asgard and resolving Odin's shitty parenting angle and generally trying to make the whole revelation about Asgard being world conquerors matter a damn despite there being nothing. NOTHING. Established in previous movies about the other realms not deserving the Asgardian conquest other than >m-muh genocide bad.

I mean I know Thor: The Dark World is a black hole in everyone's memory, but Malekith literally wanted to return the universe to darkness.

Dude the Aesir and Vanir have never been human, not even in the original myths.

I mean he gave it to her so ?

Also he’s the only original Avenger to get more than a trilogy, that’s something

>I mean he gave it to her so ?
Yeah, and it is counter to his arc in his previous movie. It doesnt make sense.

>he gave it to her so
That itself is a massive character assassination. The Asgardian throne is an institution, not a title like "Captain America", and the previous movie was all about Thor taking up its responsibilities.

And out of all the people he could have picked, he picked the least qualified one he knew. Isn't Sif supposedly still alive after the un-Snap?

This sounds fake as shit mate

Not really as Black people started the slave trade

The real reason for this is because Helmsworth doesn't want to do it anymore. He's got other projects and recasting a major actor seems like suicide.

?

There were apparently a number of black people in vikings that happened through migration and being conquered. It's not remotely as many as people are exaggerating it is.

No they didn't. It was 100% whites. Africans had no concept of slavery, war, oppression, rape, or theft until whites came to colonize.

hahahaha holy fucking shit m8.

Oh hey, her cape no longer looks retarded.

But did she have to be black tho?

I'm calling bullshit. If he was sick of the role, then Endgame would have been the place to tap out like Evans and Downey.

Ever watched the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie? I think that's where the token moor first came from, and it at least worked with the context pretty well, too.

>not a title like "Captain America"
That ALSO doesn't make a lick of sense, it's like picking a random new guy who can't fly a sleigh to be "the new Santa".

>And out of all the people he could have picked, he picked the least qualified one he knew.
Hell, he picked a desertor who was away from Asgard for what, millenia? Playing slaver for a random alien. It made more of a sense to just cope with there being no more Asgard.

>King
When is Hollywood gonna learn that twitterfags don't watch their movies?

Attached: Tired.png (360x450, 210.03K)

>writer can’t help but insert his fetish even in serious moment
such a retarded comic

But they do? They don't buy their comics and toys, but they're a big audience for the MCU and the like, dude.

>not recognizing a troll

You’re right, she should’ve been Asian instead.

When will you learn it's not about the money?

>this is cuckoldry
For someone being a faggot as pedant you went and did the same thing OP did you retard.

>troll
That's just sarcasm, user.

Twitterfags do watch their movies. It's all they ever talk about when there's a happening in real life so they can contextualize it.

Attached: 1646989971856.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

...what? I don't even understand what this means.

>now his kingdom is ran by a black queen

Okay, and? Thor is traditionally depicted as someone who doesn't care about ruling, prefers being on Earth with his friends, and generally is pretty shit at being a king/ruler once he takes over the throne.

No, that's X-O manowar's vine.

Attached: This is exactly what you're describing.jpg (1200x1844, 391.82K)

They didn't have any functioning boats either. Whites had to literally settle their islands for them.

Lol that's not what "Black Irish" meant but it's cute to see them pretend

But it is clearly stated right there.