Death Battle

Episode is out for first members. Megas have not been updated for various reasons. Next fight is Jonathan vs Tanjiro

Attached: Scarlet_Witch_VS_Zatanna_OFF.png (1729x971, 3.02M)

>muh gigaverse level
This "hobby" sure turned into shit.

Power level babies need theirs general that bad? This thread is like a daycare lmao

>high powerlevels are bad because...they just are, okay?!

Care to post it anywhere? The Mega I usually see it posted at has not been updated since Satima vs. Popeye

Well, of course they are.
There comes a point around universe or multiverse level when arguing about power levels becomes less about on-screen feats and more who has better flowery language statements and actual headcanon, including shit like cardinalities or whatever the fuck those are.

Yes, they are

Attached: 1444521904029.png (201x201, 23.96K)

The more attractive magician won. Plain brunettes BTFO!

It reaches a point where you're not using any feats, just assuming things.

You're mixing up shitposts about Persona characters with people who actually wanna talk powerlevels

>Beyonder is stronger than all of Marvel's multiverse
>Wanda=Beyonder
>Zatanna>Wanda
>Zatanna>Beyonder
>Zatanna was defeated alongside Constantine, Dr. Fate, Swamp Thing, and all of Themyscira
>Batmage>Zatanna
>Batkek by default is stronger and more skilled than Batmage due to him lording over him
>Batkek>Batmage
>Batkek eventually became so, so much stronger that being called Batkek was beneath him and became the Darkest Knight, with the skills and intelligence of every evil Batman across the Dark Multiverse alongside having full sight of the past and future
>Darkest Knight>Base Batkek
>Darkest Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel's Multiverse
MARVELFAGS?
BEYONDERFAGS?
DOOMFAGS?
DCFAGS?
MY BITCHES.

Attached: bend the knee.jpg (1991x947, 390.88K)

If you didn't noticed at first, I am trans btw

We know, Otto.

Gee I wonder if Swan and his cronies are gonna wank Jojo again

Attached: speedy.png (1604x358, 332.33K)

When it gets to the point you cam just close your eyes and point at either randomly because they are so "high" to the point it is basically meaningless to compare to each other since it is basically the same incalculable shot them yeah.

TJ VS Balrog remains the best one they did

Batkek... I kneel...

Attached: vegeta kneel.png (600x906, 591.54K)

I KNEEL BATKEK SAMA

Attached: halkneel.png (144x225, 46.62K)

I can only hope Tanjirofags produce salt as delicious and plentiful as Alucopes. The pregame whining is certainly promising.

Attached: alucope.jpg (679x644, 77.7K)

who cares, would be fun to see the new popular guy getting his ass kicked

Can someone post it on Google Drive then? Is that an option?

I feel like Muzan vs Kars (without Ultimate Lifeform bullshit) would be a good fight.
No one even mentioned Alucard. Fuck are you on about?

Who would Nezuko even fight, Power? Blood manipulator vs Blood manipulator?

>batfamily member
>winning in death battle
batkek will be sacrificed during his fight with pic related, in exchange of lucifer raping the beyonder

Attached: docd.jpg (1024x768, 132.34K)

>Wanda isn’t connected to the house of ideas
G1bros…

'Alucope' poster is just one guy posting the same wojack, getting maybe one or two (you)s in his eternal quest to try and make it seem like Dio vs Alucard was a Ben vs Hal-level fallout.

Attached: 10EB2400-5798-4AA9-94FA-09E472C59A76.jpg (973x821, 347.7K)

>le swanky swank! mean cronies out to make jojo beat my favorite verse! save me ottoman!
>b-b-but no one mentioned the last time we seethed about this haha, gotcha!
Ah, alucopes...

>the fight between wanda vs zatanna turned to be more impressive than thanos vs darkseid
Why are men so weak and pathetic?

Yeah, that's how it always is.
Wally vs Flash got hyped up as being the next Hal vs Ben, then nothing happened. Sonicfags moved on with their life.
People were saying Reverse Flash vs Goku Black would upset /dbs/ but outside of a few Jirenposts they didn't care and were busy arguing amongst themselves.
Popeye vs Saitama was the match that people SAID would upset OPMfags but the hype died out years ago and nothing came of it.
Even with Ben vs Hal it seems like post Benfags on Yea Forums don't give much of a fuck and just want to talk about how much they love incest while Halfags keep trying to make it a thing.

Fuck, meant Wally vs Sonic.
Boy, am I retarded.

nobody here really gives a fuck about Tanjiro, at best you'd get people wanting Jonathan to lose out of spite

I can't believe alucope-poster is a schizo

naraku wins btw

Attached: naraku_vs__muzan_kibutsuji_by_jasonpictures_dek34n3-fullview.jpg (900x540, 106.27K)

People like Nezko vs Alphonse Elric as a cope version of not getting Ed vs Tanjiro

shut up! none of this is important!
how sexy was the kill?

>Tanjiro isn't getting a win because if he does they all lose
Does this even read right or am I just a retard?

>Jobtanna won
Rigged battle

It's two sentences

Sonic VS Wally was hyped as the next Ben VS Hal only if Wally lost. Sonicfags had nothing at all to lose like Benfags did and their fanbase is so fractured that Archie Sonic losing wouldn't mean much to them as many actively shit on Archie. Meanwhile DCfags were shitting their pants for two weeks over anything during the leadup.

>May I stand unshaken

Attached: TheBigTerumi.gif (732x480, 1.12M)

>like Benfags did and their fanbase is so fractured
Pretty sure a majority of them got over it. It's only Halfags bringing it up at this point.

m-magnetobros? Youre sure he beats Tetsuo right?

Attached: no more mutants.png (1272x721, 602.87K)

>tfw they go "Tanjiro's power is somewhat impressive when he cut through a boulder but that is nothing as Jonathan beat someone who cut a cliff face apart!

Attached: SKARBRAND HATES.jpg (700x1050, 180.91K)

It was such horse shit that Zatanna was anything to Wanda's radar

>Wanda with the Life Force is stronger than post retcon Beyonder (a fucking cosmic cube)
>this means she's stronger than the pre retcon Beyonder
I knew they were mentally ill but nobody told me DC fans were THIS desperate to debate cosmologies

Does Jonathan have precog? I just don't see him being able to out skill Tanjiro in a sword fight or tanking sword strikes that are cutting through demon skin that is like steel

Attached: 11-4-22.jpg (3543x644, 1.25M)

Death Battle doesn't see a difference between beyonders.

>using the cliff face feat
>not using the cloud parting handshake

Attached: 81F731C8-BE87-48F3-9B48-166A90CCAF64.jpg (2025x1242, 686.28K)

Considering how he couldn't precog a zombie infested boat or Dio shooting him, I would say no. Best he has as a one-up to Tanjiro (Demon Slayer) is maybe slightly better healing, which might not even be the cause due to the things Tanji's lived

hamon lets him slow down his own perception of time, better reaction speed bullet time BS, but it's not really precog i don't... think? Dude did beat Early Form Dio as well so it might be a closer fight than it seems

Mxyzptlk vs. Q when? I know it's a stomp for Mxy but it's high time a Star Trek character got in (and they're not gonna do Han/Kirk or Chewy/Worf) and there's more than enough connections between them.

How hard is it for a magician/witch like Wanda to remove Zatann's mouth and hands?
I guess Zatanna can turn her thoughts into spoken word?
Also Tanjiro from demon slayer vs jonathan like from jojo?
Seems like easy win for jojo.

But at this point do we start betting on the people likely to lose on being able to win?

Zatanna doesn’t need hands or mouth to do magic, she does it to honor her dad

>Another shit fight which we all know will just be swanked since its one of his favorite series outside DC
Are we going to get something interesting for the fourth match?

POST STREMEABLE OR MEGA ALREADY

Even without swank, it seems like a pretty clear cut match from feats alone.
The main appeal of this match will be the Calcs, because we'll see if Swan goes full retard with scaling Johnnyboy to his previously-established Dio calcs for the sake of internal consistency, or tones it down a bit so it's not a hyper-stomp

The nutjob unironically said the Chosen Undead was a universe buster. I am expecting some retarded nonsense for it.

Tanjiro might win actually
Swan only likes the parts with the stands

lore

Then the premise of every fight would be wrong because their judgement is THAT unreliable

just wait 17 hours lmao

Yeah, Wanda had to be turned into a drooling tard. I think Zatanna would win against a regular Wanda but HoM should have destroyed her

Notes on the latest podcast:
>Swan calls Scarlet Witch and Zatanna "two of the most powerful characters in the history of the show"
>Appears to just be a podcast about how these people feel about the story of Dragonball Z
>Nothing really insightful in the analysis of DBZ's story
>Chad and Swan are the type of people that view Gohan's characterization in the lens of "disappointed that he didn't become the best fighter"
>Wanda vs Zatanna is a "spiritual sequel" to Strange vs Fate
>Not much to say about this one

Tik Tok Jokerfags...

Attached: giorno vs joker.png (1606x942, 2.38M)

>"Two of the most powerful characters in the history of the show"
kek is he fucking for real?

Joker should win since he beat a higher level reality warper