"What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House...

>"What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House, and grab the president right out of the Oval Office?"
there's still no good answer to this

Attached: 1628678096274.jpg (730x368, 15.51K)

Batman would beat the shit out of him so hard it wirelessly impregnates Lois with a new Robin

He'll be General Zod at that point

Superheroes like Superman will always be a threat to humanity. I don’t get people that think if Superman was real, just blindly trust and worship them.

The Justice League will take care of him.

Before Batman got involved and killed him the answer would be Superman

Almost any major superhero could easily assassinate the president if they chose, why fixate on Superman?
I'm pretty sure even Batman could just sneak in and quietly slit the president's throat if he wanted to.

Joker kidnapped and tortured Lex for hours back when Lex was president, yet they still keep him in a padded cell with gourmet dinners and cable

Attached: RCO014_1469315445.jpg (992x1524, 369.87K)

I'll stop you

Attached: Captain_Atom_(CAFU's_art).png (250x414, 248.64K)

Then we'd have Kamala Kahn as president, and that would be even worse than the current senile loser

>the government having a means of killing Superman is bad
I never understood this. Why is one person being vulnerable like literally everyone else on the planet a bad thing. Waller could have anyone swept away to a government black site and their records wiped clean, but if it’s someone with bright red briefs it’s suddenly a huge problem

>Why is one person being vulnerable like literally everyone else on the planet a bad thing.
Because people don't like the idea that they're vulnerable. Waller sweeping and unpersoning whoever she wants IS a huge problem.

If we elect Superman it'll be alright

The answer is Harley Quinn, because of course it is.

give this woman a bat.

A regular black dude nearly killed him. Come to think of it, a juggalo with a baseball bat may have been over doing it

What if someone took Obama out and Sleepy Joe became President in his place?

Elect a president that Will Not be lifted, elect Darkseid
yeah yeah >tyranny >election
or Luthor after eating his forty cakes.

Attached: stronger and more bitter than the antilife equation.jpg (724x1108, 1.08M)

darkseid maybe, momseid YES

Attached: 1637670140214.jpg (2400x1800, 403.44K)

>*jobs*

why did Doctor Ligmavaalz suddenly grow hair

>Batman would dream about beating the shit out of him so hard it wirelessly impregnates Lois with a new Robin
Fixed it.

Just one more benefit of electing Darkseid, you'll never need to have another election!

Shazam is equally powered plus the organizational power of the rest of te JL is enough to take down sups

Elect a morally upright politician, if you can find one.

If Superman did that I'd think the President must have pulled some heinous shit.

>what are you going to do? eye laser me to death?
>fag

Attached: lex-luthor-president-justice-league.jpg (620x348, 51.16K)

You know the phrase "but what if it falls into the wrong hands"?

The government isn't one person and it's the idea that superman could easily be a completely unstoppable dictator

just use kryptonite

Injustice Superman is based. Humanity cannot be trusted with its own freedom and needs to be suppressed in order to curb its self-destructive violence.

Luckily Martian Manhunter was literally a senior part of the government for years and would surely do something unlike the other times he sat by and almost let the world end for reasons

Truth. Humans are not meant to be free.
Societies work most efficiently when its' people are muzzled and kept in line.

>I will use my telepathy to-
>AAAAAGGGHHH

Attached: wonder-woman-vs-manhunter-3 .jpg (1906x1462, 399.12K)

Tbf, I wouldn't exactly trust the government either, as much of a concern as someone as powerful as Superman existing would be, most comic (and real) governments have a pretty bad track record of fucking things up, and being comprised of pretty shitty people.

why are writers so obsessed with evil superman

Because he's boring as anything but the opposition for better characters.

This is what any average person would do if granted superman's powers

so basically terrible writers
>boring

What if DC thought of more interesting world building instead of copying our real life government system

Because many if not most are amoral degenerate nerds unable to fathom the inner workings of a righteous man. So they write evil Superman instead.

They're idiots who think comics are about wrestling instead of adventures and mystery

This is why Sam lane is right in Superman and Lois.

who gives a shit. we could just another puppet

S&L's Sam Lane is also the only version of the character ever written who actually likes Clark and is legit looking out for everyone's best interests rather than just being a Thunderbolt Ross.

You know you’re a bad writer when you blame your shit writing on a character that doesn’t exist.

fpbp
cope

Unironically this is basically a great version of Sam Lane. I thought he was lame in Unchained.

Based

Cope

The answer is nobody likes the president

i'm certain people would cheer if Superman grabbed Biden desu

Really is one of the better iterations of the guy for exactly that reason.

I know I would. Hell everyone from Smallville would, shits in Kansas lol.

I was so glad when they presented both views and discussed the legitimacy of it

Superdickery.

Attached: Action Comics #311 - Page 1.jpg (1200x1763, 748.09K)

Magic, duh.

>What if Superman flew down to the Oval Office? We need to form a team that can take him down. Any suggestions, Mrs. Waller?
>Yeah... get me that crazy clown chick who uses a baseball bat and is dressed in her underwear, some guy who's obsessed boomerangs, some guy who can tie knots really good, some guy with mildly-scaly skin, a girl with a katana that's slightly sharper than usual, and that guy who can like, fire guns really good. Also get me like 3 helicopters and a dozen marines... that'll show Superman who's boss!
Was Waller literally retarded? How did she plan to stop fucking Superman with a bunch of human weaklings?

President Lex Luthor would simply win (the battle of ideas)

are 90s kids the ones running the asylum hence the abundance of harley?

Retroactively, she was on the right track if Bloodsport was able to put Superman in the hospital.

Then hed be based i guess.
Whats the issue