MOON KNIGHT

Anyone else think the British fag is annoying, and should never take control of the body, or is it just me?

Attached: 1C838F18-BAA3-41C8-90A1-A53BD0535AAA.png (1120x580, 434.92K)

It's just you and your rampant autism. He's a brilliant fucking narrative device, and along with the rest of the show, is entirely fucking wasted on you.

Attached: 1634204601455.jpg (941x524, 294.46K)

Totally agree. Steven Grant identity sucks in the show. Just give me Marc kicking ass.

The character so annoying tho.

Just give him time to grow into a Khonsu-worshiping Chad. He's being converted already.

>SHUT UP THIS IS PERFECT
Rampant autism indeed.

>making your truncheon impart less force to your target by allowing it to bounce back
>improved
Fucking weebs.

I mean if that's the best strawman you can come up with then you probably do have the 'tism, user. I'm sorry you had to find out about it on Yea Forums.

He serves a narrative purpose which is an audience vessel/layman to be explained things Marc is already aware of, which is fine. Though you’re right, Steven should never control the suit. He’s not equipped for this. No, Steven is the civilian persona, the superego. Now if everything goes right, we should soon see Jake Lockley, whom may very well serve as the id and take over the Mister Knight outfit Steven accidentally made. Because you see the id basic desires, no restrictions from taught ethics. Jake in theory should serve as the perfect extreme that makes Marc look like the perfect middle man. Make sense?

Attached: 140DA54C-7AC9-4BD4-BEF3-C858A8DA61E5.jpg (1249x1920, 523.17K)

I like him. I think he is 100% annoying, but that's also on purpose. I bet he starts to gain confidence and find a middle-ground with Marc. I bet he also ends up french-kissing or maybe even fucking Marc's wife.

Great show so far.

I'd also like to point out that within the context of this version, "Steven Grant" was very likely Marc's "retirement plan". Think about it; Marc was a bad person, a merc for hire with a change of heart that led to his near (or perhaps outright) death that in turn led him to Khonshu's doorstep. Marc carved out an entire life, Steven, as a method to find happiness after his tasks were done. Why? Because as Steven, Marc could forget the horrible things he did, and ensure Layla would be safe. Though I wonder what will change, and how Jake will throw a wrench into this new dynamic of 3 minds one body.

Ok Khonshu

>it's retarded in purpose
The MCU in a nutshell.

We get it, you're bored

How is he brilliant?

holy fucking shit learn to actually read you absolute brainlet

We get it, you're a shill.

So, in which comic run did Moon Knight got the power summon suits?

Why are we not allowed to like things on this board again?

>It's just you and your rampant autism. He's a brilliant fucking narrative device, and along with the rest of the show, is entirely fucking wasted on you.

This. Although the whole show is clearly Feige's attempt to re-do Legion, but coherent.

Wait a fucking minute, Legion was a great fucking show. Helped me figure out a bunch of things about myself, even. It wasn't even really capeshit, just fun with existentialism and mindfuckery.

Matter of fact, Legion was much better than Moon Knight is right now.

Well yeah, current "good" Marvel shows include fucking Loki, that absolutely retarded mess, I'm not judging the two of them by the same metric at all.

Attached: Shad-stick.gif (498x278, 861.17K)

Whole purpose of the British personality is to show how fucked Moon Knight's character is. The longer the story continues, more likely the less Steven will appear in favor of Marc and eventually Jake.

I hate how much little moon knight is in the show named moon knight. Why does it have to be another shitty origin story. I dont fucking care about the goofy MCU hijinks shit i want gritty street level capeshit for fucks sake

Also the villain is painfully generic and boring
This is your brain on disney cock

>watches basically in medias res: capeshit edition
>calls it another shitty origin story
I didn't think cellular nuclei could contain this many extra chromosomes.

I thought the MCU was the gold standard, why can't D*sney make a good TV show? Like wtf

>Why does it have to be another shitty origin story
Because it's a new character people widely don't know? What kind of question is this?

They have made several

It is a shitty origin story you massive onions consumer. Its from the perspective of annoying british guy finding out about moon knight. Because god forbid they do a day in the life type of deal like dredd 2012 where its based around mark already being moon knight instead of most of the screen time about fish and chips sperging out about holding guns and scarabs

Not everything needs to be an origin story. You can do a quick rundown monologue to introduce the character without having it be another boring origin story where the actual hero is only in the third act

Thank fuck you're not ever going to be a writer, user. That sounds about as appealing as your mom's syphilitic perineum compared to what we actually got.

Such as WandaVision and... Nope, it's just WandaVision.

nothing in the moon knight show resembles your pic at all, why did you post it?

Except Marc's origin is fucking interesting you little twit. We're not talking about something beaten to death like Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man. Get the fuck out of my face you contrarian fuck

He said "orientals". It was amusing.

Even Wandavision sharted itself to death.

Explain how a show sharting itself to death works.

Nah it was kino

the mcu moon knight costume kind of sucks desu

>Thank fuck you're not ever going to be a writer, user. That sounds about as appealing as your mom's syphilitic perineum compared to what we actually got
>I LOVE THE TASTE OF MOUSE SHIT AND IF I EVER GET ANYTHING OF ANY ARTISTIC VALUE I WILL SCREAM KEEP FEEDING ME MORE MORSELS OF SHIT KEVIN FAGGY
MCU fans need to be culled
No it isnt interesting. I dont care about british bloke i want to see moon knight in action more and less of the quip shit. Most of its runtime has been meandering and pointless

Attached: 8E97361D-1213-4C83-92E1-DE88F9CCA3B6.jpg (1169x1162, 166.1K)

Yeah the CGI blows, but we've analyzed that to death in the MOCN KNIGHT threads already.

>enters a thread about an mcu show
>tards out about how mcu fans suck
>posts fb-tier memes while he's at it
Is everything okay at home, user?

How much do you get paid per post user?

>He doesn't want to see the story of Marc Spector, a piece of shit merc finding a new purpose and faith
Fuck off you casual fuck

>MCU shill projecting their status of a paid shill onto others
Fucking kek

The only casual is your consoomer cucked ass who doesnt want anything above baseline reddit tier light hearted horse manure you samefagging shit stool

>everybody I don't like is the same person

Attached: 1618102401152.jpg (960x504, 56.96K)

i get it theres shill in social media but no way disney would promote their series/movie here

I think you're slowly losing your sanity with a post like this.

>AHHHHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T KNIGHTMAN JUST PUNCH BAD GUY WHILE QUPPING ABOUT VENGENCE???
>I HATE THESE QUIPFEST MARVEL SHOWS!!!!!
Contrarianism like this has to be a mental illness right? You are watching the Moon Knight show to see his different personalities clashing and learning to work together. There is still plenty of well executed action on top of that.

Attached: moon knight.png (1124x970, 1.97M)

Agreed. And I think that Jake would appreciate the irony of being the most violent while dressing in an actual suit

We know, Khonshu.

>The character so annoying tho.
Well to be fair, he is the worst personality.

You like Micheal Bay movies don't you.

You clearly are the same person though samefaggot MCUck
>hurr durr if you dont lile quipping light hearted garbage then you are le contrarian
Go back to watching big bang theory and fuck off you nu male castrated loser

Do I really need to post the screengrab proving otherwise? Because I can you desperate attention whore

>doesn't understand how posting times work either

Attached: 1635251151777.jpg (325x184, 24.32K)

No you can keep your edits in your pants thanks
Oh so the MCU cuck is a pass holder too. Wonderful

(You)

I agree user. He needs to go get some bitches, and stop being such a faggot. Maybe if there was some good wrighting he wouldn't be, but that is impossible for an MCU production.

>poster count remains the same

We can also tell when a post isn't from a new IP, you absolute mouth-breather.

Attached: 1628778859389.png (498x709, 387K)

Marc's personalities aren't fucking pathetic losers though.

You can already see Steven becoming more confident though, it makes sense that "Marc" free from his dark past intended to live a simple happy life would turn out like this as he is literally sheltered from the experiences that form a person. Now he is exposed to the real world and the supernatural world he can become more jaded, he is already trying to step up to the plate physically and will use his smarts in the next few episodes