Degenerate show

Degenerate show.
Degenerate female author.
Degenerate fandom.
Everything related to Netflix's DYKE-Ra is degenerate.

Attached: chestbuster.jpg (573x479, 78.95K)

She will never be a man.

>Noelle hate thread
Yawn

Attached: 098765432678.jpg (952x876, 353.53K)

I hate all of the homosexuals anyway

I bet you're a pedo

No. I'm not part of the lgbt movement.

Degenerate=not exactly like me

What's droll is that everyone thought your generation would be more open minded and less hateful than Boomers. Nope, just as bad,.

I mean when you're actually chopping off pieces of your body because you believe you were born with a phantom penis you're starting to get into some pretty fucked up territory.

Didn't she openly malign men until she suddenly became one?

Was it all just penis envy?

We were, but you retards ruined that for yourselves by abusing our open mindedness.
"Turning the other cheek" type shit doesn't work forever. Soon enough you learn that the other person/people are just insufferable cunts.
If you stopped raping our children, trying to convince them they are gay/trans, stopped doing disgusting licentious things in public, etc, and then blaming us cuz we just aren't accepting of the fact that you think it's normal to stick your penis in children, or doing hardcore sexual acts in public, other wise called "Acting like a normal decent human being with good morals" we might get along better.
But sadly those such things are in your nature.

>seething from a bunch of shit that doesnt happen on any scale that matters
you need to go back, underage tourist faggot
>inb4 /pol/ meme image
every time

Attached: 1649357269964.jpg (800x733, 27.24K)

holy persecution complex, batman, it's some fucking whatever person with a show I've had less than three fully-formed thoughts about my entire life, fucking hell do you people need actual problems so you can stop creating things to fight about

fucking retard monkey brain brainlet, kys

Mommy, THE GAYS ARE HITTING ME AGAIN, Mommy!!!
They have TRANNYS on TV, MA.
TRANNYS, MAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: opie.gif (500x351, 595.37K)

>male tears
You mean semen?

Jeez, you are suffering from so many misconceptions it's hard to know where to start. Sounds like a lot of unhealthy sexual repression is the real reason you're so unhappy.

Why, yes. I hate those literal GROOMERS and I think they should all be massively hated.

Who's this miserable creature?

You have so much to learn, son.

It's Conan O'Brien - TBS are having the last laugh by the looks of it.

I don’t get trans males, just drill a hole in a peg and call it a day.

Giving yourself an ulcer over all the misconceptions you've accepted.

For the bulk of human history, homosexuality, pedophilia and tranny shit were all rightfully seen as degenerate by most people. Homosexuality has only been socially normalized very recently in human history, based on misinformation, ill intentions, and, yes, a fucking grooming agenda. If you get people to lower their guard and be okay with lesser degeneracy like homosexuality and tranny shit, eventually they'll come around to being okay with pedophilia. Slippery slopes are real.
>but straight people are pedophiles too!!!
And? Obviously not all homosexuals are groomers, but a hell of a lot of groomers are homosexuals. Way more boys get molested by older men than girls do.

Tell me, why are such a high percentage of groomers homosexual, bisexual, whatever? Homosexuals don't even make up 5% of the population, how do they account for almost half of these abuses?

You're wrong about almost everything, kid. But you won't learn any different until you open your mind and let some sunlight in.

They're not. That's nonsense. You must know most human trafficking is by and for straight people.

These get posted so often, I wonder if it is Noel herself actually doing it out of boredom.

Cause, you know, she doesn't have work anymore.

With how much of a lameass attention seeker most of these D-grade "celebrities" in the industry are, I wouldn't even be shocked honestly.

I thought female nipples weren’t allowed on blue boards.

Why do trans people think "no you're wrong because uhhh I say so! I cut my dick off so that means im right" is an argument?

Its not a nipple.

I was about to ask the same.

At least the people making these threads should storytime the substack comics to keep it Yea Forums

>Pedophilia
>What are child marriage laws
Gay people and trans have nothing on fucking old disgusting men marrying little girls. This shit has been going on for thousands of years. That doesn't make it right.

>you are suffering from so many misconceptions
name 3
also pulling the "le I'm not going to educate you" crap is not an argument

They don't. I hope you're twelve or something, because an adult who is as misinformed as you are would be hopeless? Do you also think Asian women have slanted vaginas? Or that twins come from having sex twice in the same night? What other nonsense do you believe?

you sound like a /pol/ schizo but since several states are trying to pass that "Don't say gay" bill and having it go through, you might be onto something

Apparently you're not just a bored troll but someone who has never really known any gay or trans people. It's up to you to clear your mind.

so you don't have an argument
also I'm not that user so nice persecution complex you got going there

Attached: 1452215609748.png (608x610, 262.92K)

>Person tries to represent the Trans community
>They're a crazy psycho

Pefection.

Also disgusting older women molesting young boys and girls. Mostly female teachers who get away with it where a man would go to prison.

Comics and cartoons?

I’m the not sure who I hate more, OP for being a massive faggot, or the Alphabet Defense Team.

OP is worse than the Boomers because they could at least claim they didn't know any better.

cartoon author.

Your attitude is eating you up inside.

Legitimate question:
Did Noelle ever make any attempt to apologize for some of the nasty stuff they said before transitioning?

Showrunner of dead cartoon and shitcanned animated movie.

What's wrong with her arms

>They don't.
I don't have it but someone post the Spongebob picture of him citing all the tranny crimes to Patrick

That's cool and all but consider the following:

You will NEVER be a real woman

nothing OP said is wrong

Noelle Stevenson has created both those things, yes. Evidently they go by "ND" Stevenson now though.

These millennial creators I see pushed on Yea Forums are a really weird bunch. They harp on and on about their mental illnesses and their self-esteem seems to be in the toilet, yet they're simultaneously some of the most bafflingly arrogant people in the world.

OP for being such a massive faggot with a deep-seated need to deflect from how much jizz he takes up the butt by posting the same female queer every day.

No, but I've screwed more women than you have touched.

You're as misled as he is, then. This generation is a huge disappointment.

Arrogance comes from low self-esteem.

>yet they're simultaneously some of the most bafflingly arrogant people in the world.
The two go hand in hand often times when people overcompensate their insecurities. Hardly the worst thing in the world but the condescension and self aggrandization makes it very hard to feel bad for them, even if those things are understandable. I have real sympathy for people with insecurities and shortcomings, but it gets very hard to feel that way when they act like self-righteous assholes.

Very concise.

homosexuals are not people, simple as

Correct

This,

The seething responses only prove this user's point that faggotry was never about leaving shit in the bedroom

>look like somewhat cute girl
>transition
>devolve into a hideous goblin manlet
Same for Elliot Page.

Why is Yea Forums so reddit?

I would unironically be super tolerant if gays weren't so obnoxious.
As it stands, only white people worship gays, because white people are used to obnoxious people walking all over them.

What does his "penis" look like?

Attached: not fine.jpg (1280x1280, 248.38K)

>What are child marriage laws
A whataboutism, and a red herring.

>This shit has been going on for thousands of years
So has slavery, but I don't see you complaining about it.

Like bags of sand

Move on user, most normalfag already do that

Attached: DisStyle.jpg (1080x1099, 344.72K)

it's literally an actual issue in america. Trans people have to wait until 18 to transition at minimum and have to go through a lot of doctors to do it. Gay people are whatever. Child marriage laws are an actual problem and there have been a lot of cases around the world but especially in the US where an old man will either groom a child or abduct one to a state where they can get married legally.

>devolve into a hideous goblin manlet
?
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>Shows for little girls are run by schizos thread
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Disease Variant.jpg (4644x3772, 1.89M)

Social media will do that to you

Men in dresses are not women, sorry tranny

I didn't think it'd need to be said that slavery is bad and so is human trafficking.

>Trans people have to wait until 18 to transition at minimum
How is that a bad thing? Most 18 year olds are fucking retarded, they're barely qualified to vote, let alone get tranny surgery.

Pics?

What's wrong with two 14-16 year olds marrying each other? Child marriage isn't always an older person marrying a child, sometimes it's just two children marrying each other.

>it's literally an actual issue in america.
America has many issues user. Very real actual ones. That is definitely one of them. People weren't even aware of child marriage laws or even interested in them until Tennessee made them suddenly aware of it.
That said, all those other things being issues or not is not relevant to the conversation at hand. So bringing it up really is a red herring.

No one should legally be allowed to transition. Period.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

You're going the wrong way with your insults. Instead of saying this, it's better if you impose all the str8 wh*te male shit on them instead.

Where do I even start with kids like you? It's like you were deliberately brought up wrong so you'd be filled with hatred and confusion.

I think you're almost on to a very important point and I'm going to encourage you to seek it out by asking:
Do you think that user chose their parents?

Putting this person's ignorant takes aside, I would say a trans person's feelings and safety definitely DO matter more in some cases than a cis persons due to oppression. Why should a cishet white guy being uncomfortable have to invalidate trans people when they spend their lives at risk of being killed or beaten up just for being trans. Can they not have a single safe space?

Nah, you'd be hateful no matter what,. That's your compensation,.

She only apologized for the whole Sow thing

it is absolutely hilarious that a Yea Forums board of all places can look down on any other message board that ever existed.

My point is, that it's a good thing people are talking about children as if they're been forced to transition young. They aren't there are a lot of doctors who do a rigorous psych evaluation to make sure they're able to. There aren't even that many trans people. This is only an issue because everyone keeps bringing them up. You want to see less trans people. Just stop bringing them into the spotlight every five minutes.

My point was between gay, trans, and pedos. The latter is a bigger issue and separate. There are a lot of pedos out there. Some are straight, some are gay and trans but it's an issue across the board and they aren't on the same level.

Then stop bitching about me hating you if you're going to be obnoxious no matter what.
Either stop being obnoxious or fucking deal with it.

>Putting this person's ignorant takes aside,
Whose, mine? What did I say that was particularly ignorant?

He probably got radicalized on discord more then anything. Message boards that are closed off like that are good at signaling. Which is why parents should monitor their kids.

The cultures differ from board to board. Thinking otherwise means you're stupid.

Luckily, it's not up to you. You're a Boomer inside.

Homos have been the real pedos through history. Your false dichotomy is only believable to children and old people.

The strongest and most closely held beliefs of an individual are usually something formed at early adolescence. By design, humans tend to form those early beliefs and lessons very early on, and by about 25 or so, most people's ideals are very strongly set.

Surprised she didn't got killed yet.

This is all very interesting but consider the following:
Your parents will put your real name on your tombstone when they bury you

Yea Forums fears the minichad.

>a trans person's feelings and safety definitely DO matter more in some cases than a cis person

Attached: Seeanyrelativesinthere.png (425x265, 160.55K)

Of course not. But we all have to move past them or repeat their mistakes. The earlier you learn that, the better off you'll be.

And don't flatter yourself, you don't have any great insight that hasn't occurred to everyone else.

Only because straight molestation goes unreported most of the time.

this

You see behavior as obnoxious because it's sinking in that you're wrong and you resent it.

You didn't argue his point, so have you fucked men in dresses then?

I can't decide if I hate whites or faggots more.
They're both uniquely hateable for similar reasons.

>OP has this image saved
>OP has a folder full of pictures like this
OP, you sad fuck

My point was that Yea Forums is way down on the list of boards for intelligence, insight and useful information. It's mostly bored unhappy boys in their early teens.

Has it sunk into you that you will never be a real woman?

A lot of parents still tend to be moderate or learn hide their racism better. Going into a white nationalist discord pretending to be a video game discord, is becoming a common occurrence now which leads to more openly extreme views. You also tend to see it with extreme left groups as well. Social media is why everyone is getting crazier, it's is basically amplifying people's rhetoric by giving them an echo chamber to proliferate into.

Sorry, but I outrank you in the privilege stack, so this doesn't work on me.
Kneel whiteboi, remember your place and your privilege.

See above here:
A lot of those closely held beliefs were formed at a very young age, and they're imparted on us from our parents. Something that's not always within our control.

>And don't flatter yourself, you don't have any great insight that hasn't occurred to everyone else.
I wasn't implying otherwise, user.