Young Justice

Did they expect her to be the fan-favorite? Even woke people think she's written like an infomercial.

Attached: Halo.jpg (540x404, 31.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/young-justice-season-1-characters-ban-limit-response/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss blue beetle or would have like to spend time with Wonder girl. History is never kind to that gal.

Greg Wiseman sperg'd out about people telling him the entire thing was stupid. I don't understand how that faggot is so far in the closet after years in the industry.
The sperg out is on his forum and it's just him being a disingenious faggot that people wanted Superheroes fighting bad guys and not him making Lex Luthor into Trump, a female alien AI possessing the corpse of a brown woman non-binary, or a slideshow instead of a cartoon.

This is the objective ranking of YJ members. You may disagree, but you'd be wrong.

Attached: my-image(13).png (946x816, 637.11K)

but you have to admit the bit where she keeps dying in more and more violent ways was funny

That bit got tired after the third time though.

Now Forger is meh at best.

nah man not for me

I like him now that he doesn't have that much screetime. He's good in small doses.

Am I the only one who remembers she exists during the intro then forgets right after? I seriously can't remember anything she says or does but for some reason she gets a spot in the intro over Beastboy

Attached: Rocket_2010.png (448x336, 76.81K)

I think she's getting an arc next

She joined the team fairly late in season 1

>Even woke people think she's written like an infomercial.
sauce?

Nightwing when?

USE TOP
AND
BAM YOU HAVE NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE

I am surprised on how much I agree with this list

i've been watching the show for the first time, and the sheer number of times that Super Clone makes autistic noises at people is wonderful.

>blaqualad not in great tier

>Wally in great tier

The state of wallyfags

I miss Child

If you're still watching Young Justice this many seasons in you've essentially asked for this and any other nonsense. It has always been this, you've just been too deluded to admit to it.

>Reviving something beloved just to run it into the Marianas Trench.
Cruel. In the real world people get fired for views and numbers dipping.

How would Spectacular turn woke if it got revived?

I like Young Justice because I watched it as a kid.

I feel like Young justice would have been a much much different series if Weissman didn't have to deal with a 3 year break that allowed his autism to spiral the series out of control.

Young Justice now really likes doing shit nobody cares about

I remember being a sperg it got cancelled. Imagine going back in time and telling yourself it only gets worse.

> Miss Martian to dislike
> Both arrows to great
> forager to meh
> Static to meh
> Geo-Force to fine

Black Lightning and Cheshire aren't members of the Team though.

I want to hold her so badly bros.

Attached: cute.png (1452x1048, 1.3M)

:D

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-185020_Chrome.jpg (1278x720, 201.39K)

>oh, but i'm not muslim! I'm just paying respect to the woman whose corpse i'm borrowing. she wouldn't like me showing her hair
their nonsensical thinking in a nutshell. religion bad, oppressive tradition good?
I put up with all of it, but I drew the line at fucking miss martian being a tranny allegory because now her green-human form has become her 'true form.' that was just too fucking stupid.

Islam isn't compatible with modern or morally-upright societies. It's a fucking cancer that has to be excised.

So many of the 'Barely Exists' could be great if they just did anything with them. Robin, Spoiler, Arrowette and Orphan were shafted in season 3. I liked their episode dealing with Mad Hatter and Clayface and would have rather seen more of that than Beast Boy's Outsiders or Halo/Forager garbage. Season 3 was such a mess.

it's just the same thing that happened to Jungle Emperor Leo. NBC put Tezuka under all these constraints, then STILL butchered the hell out of it to make their localized 'kimba the white lion'
so when he got his own free rein to do a sequel, it was gritty, dark, thoroughly unpleasant, basically unwatchable. Genius people sure as fuck shouldn't be censored, but it's not just because censorship is bad, it's because rubberbanding the opposite direction is almost worse. they need -editors- to -guide- their insane genius into better directions.

>Miss Martian
>Good
YOU made this chart, M'gann.

Quite understandable, but she gonna have focus later on. I'm suspecting Rocket's arc is the next as there are lot space stuff from that recent must watch episodes article

Attached: Tumblr_l_725694071448756.jpg (2048x1212, 582.54K)

do you think they were under editorial requirement to throw in like X number of DC characters whose comics they want to promote? because the ballooning cast really feels like that.. it starts out like any sensible TV show, picking an era and sticking with it, and then they start adding all these extra and redundant post-90s characters nobody's ever fucking heard of.. and the time keeps skipping ahead so rapidly, jason todd is introduced AND killed completely offscreen. dude was only robin for like 2 years.

all I remember is she's the sidekick of that Icon dude who is almost a parody of hamfisted diversity heroes, since he's just an alien who landed on earth and blended in with the people he saw, who happened to be black, and now there's somehow all this baggage to that, despite him having zero connection to it. Kinda reminds you of Third Rock from the Sun where they just picked the majority race so they could blend in, and then found out now they're guilty of all kinds of atrocities as a result.

>Brion tries to do the right thing
>Kills child trafficker
>Kicked off the team

>Mary tries to do the right thing
>Can't contain her Vergil-like autism for more power when the chips are down
>Kicked off the team
Hot take: Mary and Brion should team up after Mary's inevitable "After nearly killing a bunch of people, I now realise Granny Goodness was playing me like a fiddle" arc. Not even date necessarily, just band together as the team rejects who are still capable in their own right.

I was excited that Lagann was polyamorous but even I did an eye roll when the credits were Violet deciding she was non-binary after a whole episode of her learning about Islam.
If anything she has more of a reason to be non-binary than any other character, but I don't see why they couldn't have just left that for another episode and not made it feel so tacked on.

>I was excited that Lagann was polyamorous
but w h y tho, it's silly. And not in a fun way.

YJ writers have always failed at writing dialogue, see all the fucking catchphrases in S1 and Jaime saying "ese" etc all the time

Poly has almost no representation because more often than not people will mistake it for swinging. Having a group of people, married and happy together is...I honestly don't know of any other show or movie that's even done that.
It's also nice that Lagann doesn't seem to have been too fucked up by Meagan.

I'm still astounded, and not in a good way, that Twitter saving the day was an actual plot point in S3

Like the episode right before the finale, it's ridiculous

The only "catchphrase" should have been Robin laughing
Has Dick ever done that again as Nightwing

Miles
I mean he's the go to for woke points

Representation about whatever cringe alternate lifestyles the showrunners are into/think they'll earn browning points by promoting is always dumb as fuck tho. I didn't watch children's cartoons to sit through the same PSAs I had to sit through in middleschool.

I mean, how would you feel if Young Justice tried to start promoting cuckoldry as a positive alternative lifestyle choice, without a hint of irony? Because in some ways that would be LESS absurd than depicting a character finding Islam because of her dead host body's family and then immediately also coming out as a tranny.

I would say that Weismann isn’t that uncreative, but after that Judas Contract bullshit, I wouldn’t know

Fucking hate this retarded faggot

I don't think so. You have Artemis and Kaldur that are a new characters, new take on Zatanna. They also banning some characters for the show to use like Cassie

Anyone else get the feeling that between S2 and S3, Weismann dumped whatever notes he had for Vandal as a character and just started writing Xanatos under a reskin again?

>like Cassie
Why does DC hate all the Wonder Girls so much?

KALDUR IS FUCKING THE KING'S BROTHER

How does anyone still watch this trash? It was a bad show in its first season and with each subsequent episode and indeed episode by episode it continues to get worse. I don't think Weisman/the writers actually do have any clue what they're doing and just think that if you pile plots on top of plots then the old plots will get buried and everyone will forget about them.

It was an awful series before then though.

Apparently back then they developing a lot of shows. They want to share the spotlights by having characters not to be appeared extensively in some of the shows. There are one wonder woman projects that got canceled
screenrant.com/young-justice-season-1-characters-ban-limit-response/amp/

Attached: wonder-woman-image-3.jpg (850x477, 202.38K)

Between this and Yara, seems like DC doesn't have a lot of faith in Wonder Woman. Hard to blame them tho

I can't be too mad because I can't remember the last time I saw a show that had Christian character who wasn't portrayed as a joke or as a villain. I grew up on the x-men so cherry picked representation has never bothered me as much as it does some people I think. But the fact that you think she decided she was a tranny at the end of the episode is proof that they shouldn't have just tacked it on.

Stay whelmed, whiny bitch.

theres too many fucking characters in this show
even JLU didn't feel like it was overloaded with meaningless nothing characters

low test

Man, I don't even remember much about X-Men Evolution even though I grew up with it. I just remember Told being the token weird guy, Beast being blue, Kitty being the token funky girl, Cyclops being the default protagonist boy and Rogue being hot. And Texan. Also Wanda being kinda cute too.

Even if for the life of me, I can't actually remember any of their arcs.

>at the end of the episode
I'm just saying, if they didn't want me to think Violet's takeaway from Islam is "God clearly wants me to change my gender" maybe it shouldn't have had her deciding to change pronouns IMMEDIATELY after an otherwise out of place conversation during the Atlantean arc.

*Toad being the token weird guy