Death Battle

Another one for the DC slaughterhouse

Attached: 1F88061D-8EEB-43FB-AE77-FB6FFB216E70.jpg (962x541, 107.75K)

What was the full breakdown on how Zee won?

Nah but wandafags are having a breakdown

Had to resort to the tvtropes forum
>This was a super even fight, both were basically equal to each other in every way, both in their abilities and powers. Whatever one had, the other could do. SO in the end, it came down to their weaknesses. For Wanda to reach her peak, she needs to tap into the life force, which by doing so, drives her insane. Strange, despite being weaker then Scarlet witch, was able to use this to take her out. Zatanna had no such problem while she goes full out. Also, important to note her most no worth feat, "No More Mutants." Didn't work out perfectly and missed a lot of people. And Zatanna doesn't actually need to say her spells out loud. Doing that just helps with concentration. So Ironically, it was Wanda with the more exploitable weakness of the two

Equal in power, but Zatanna has a history of keeping a cooler head and sharper wit against equally strong peers.

>DC wins right after losing to someone who isn't from Marvel
Why should I act surprised when it's obvious this is just Swan coping with the one wound his favorite franchise gets?
The fact that it came immediately after should've made it obvious that it was his little consolation match for Jinx winning.

Attached: iwata.jpg (348x355, 16.11K)

>the verdict was both are equal but one is a schizo while the other isn't
welp time to ignore this, we can't have a battle where the winner isn't because 17388 billion times FTL and 375 googillion times universal for us to complain about now can we?

I don't care for any of these two particular Mary Sues.

Attached: 1649528862579.gif (455x460, 3.3M)

I'm with the guy from tvtropes
Zatanna's weakness not really being a weakness feels like a cop out

Luffy vs Plasticman when?

Because she doesn’t have to do it

I've never seen Jojo or Demon Slayer, so whats the connections between Jonathan and Tanjiro?

so just like IDW Shockwave's weakness of not having emotions which isn't really a weakness when without them he could come up with a plan that could convert the entire universe and maybe the multiverse and even concepts into pure energy for Cybertron

Based Zatanna. That one was for the X-Men.

Will they invite Zatanna to the Hellfire gala now that she helped nuke the pretender out of existence?

Attached: 48CC8779-D8FF-4F6A-9DCA-904EFDDE11D4.jpg (429x715, 21.52K)

Monster hunters that use breathing powers

I still want Luffy vs. Naruto.
Especially now that Gear 5 is a thing

Can he even be Swanned that much?

Like how powerful can Swan even get Jonathan here?

FTL (scales to Dio) mountain level (some cloud handshake nonsense) Jonathan

comic book artist: *makes a wizard*

Writers: and that should be a cosmical entity who is capable of juggling Universes and shit up multiverses

Attached: 1649002782773.png (412x355, 233.23K)

cloud handshake is funny since it comes from something nobody can see because it got lost and one of the few scenes that came from it was that feat and since the movie was officially released that means it's useable

Jonathan losing is a better alternative than him winning via Sawnk.
I'd also add that they have siblings who became monsters:
>Jonathan's adopted brother became a vampire
>Tanjiro's sister became a demon

Attached: jonathan bruh.png (411x411, 332.19K)

Was the fight good?

Gear 5 vs Baryon would be cool. But I still think Luffy vs Plas has more potential to be funny.

also demon slayer was heavily Influenced by early jojo so this is also an old school vs new school fight.

It was pretty good. Better than Harley vs Jinx. Probably one of the most soulful killing blows in recent memory.

I'd say Luffy vs Popeye would be better, but I'd still do Plastic Man vs. Reed Richards to see Richards get frustrated.

Luffy vs Naruto works better because by EoS it's very likely to be a tossup.
In comparison to Plas vs Luffy, which relies on Plastic Man scaling to MM to give him the win.

It's a Pirate vs. Ninja match, it was destined to happen

"You know how we were hyping up one as stronger than the other? Well now that the animation is over it turns out they are the same power but one is calmer with it"

That was basically it. Just them saying one thing and then going "well actually no" again

Nice spoiler you fucking faggot

What all two of them? Who even gives a fuck about Wanda? I was hoping for a good follow up match but instead we are just getting another swank match with him Jojofagging

>tfw this match is going to be largely ignored just like the last one and they will finally hit the shitter
Death Battle unironically has convinced me to watch Multiverse of Madness and skip DC movies.

Nothing against Zatanna, she's a cutie. But I can tell when people blatantly lie to their audience, and I'm just tired of all the DC propaganda in Death Battle. They made me hate Superman, WW, Flash, and Green Lantern with their stupid shilling. Plus, their lame movies don't help, I guess. From today on, I will start to boycott Warner, DC, and Rooster Teeth/Death Battle.

Attached: doctor-strange-doc-strange.gif (498x203, 2.03M)

>Death Battle unironically has convinced me to watch Multiverse of Madness and skip DC movies.
Easily triggered
>Nothing against Zatanna, she's a cutie.
Yep
>But I can tell when people blatantly lie to their audience, and I'm just tired of all the DC propaganda in Death Battle. They made me hate Superman, WW, Flash, and Green Lantern with their stupid shilling. Plus, their lame movies don't help, I guess. From today on, I will start to boycott Warner, DC, and Rooster Teeth/Death Battle.
But Zatanna > Beyonder

Can you please stop posting in these threads, then? You're kind of boring. And you're probably not all that smart, given how you're actually being influenced by literal fanfic to dislike something.

>Universal Walmarts > GEB/Presence > Street Level DC > Beyonder
Powerful...

I don't see how they lied, HoM Wanda is more of a plot device than a character.

We need more Zatanna pictures. Someone post more Zatanna pictures.

What were Jonathan's most popular matchups before Demon Slayer was a thing/got popular?

Okay so I get the Jonathan vs Tanjiro match up now but doesn't the latter stomp?

I haven't seen KNY but Jonathan isn't THAT strong and from what I've seen people post from the former the characters can pull some absolutely crazy bullshit out their asses

By EoS both Luffy and Naruto will have universe+ level of scaling.

The only Nardo vs Luffy episode I'd like to watch is pre-time skip.

>Shit season opener with Harley and LoL slut
>Boring follow up of yet another Marvel VS DC match that was literally just Fate VS Strange again
>Now swank match where we are going to get Jonathan scaled to his frankenstein Dio Brando
>Probably going to end up getting cucked out of Accelerator VS Magneto possibility as they put Mags against Tetsuo instead
Fuck

Attached: Spider facepalm.jpg (544x400, 17.31K)

Attached: 11-4-22.jpg (3543x644, 1.25M)

LOOK WE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL VERSE EVER. PLEASE, GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND STOP IGNORING US.

Attached: 1649612688947.jpg (654x640, 87K)

That guy bitches about DC being too OP all the time. Which is funny, cause he doesn't have anything negative to say about Wanda's bullshit.

One of the Belmonts from Castlevania

More powerful than Marvel.

Attached: 135435474374589458.jpg (973x821, 347.7K)

HAHAHHAHHA ABSOLUTE FUCKING SEETHING!

Attached: 1635756316868.jpg (1636x2048, 162.97K)

kek

A Belmont. Simon for being the first in release order, or Leon for being the first chronologically. Sometimes Richter because he's cool.

Swank, son

Based

This pic is triggering my giantess fetish.

Attached: 12434572356.png (410x609, 502.64K)

Tanjiro should win but he is going to get fucked by Swan's autism as he makes Jonathan an FTL cliff cutting superman

Plastickek will get his ass thrown into the sun now that Luffy can shapeshift other people too, making the DCtard power useless

Ah yes, forgot about that. Same shit that gave Dio that absurd boost.
Richter or Simon would be cool as fuck. If they were to do that instead of Tanjiro they'd probably go for Trevor

Comics matter chud.

Let's kill Dracula plot

>cares so little about her tard raging opponent and just starts juggling universes out of boredom

Attached: 123475457489.png (553x751, 307.02K)

I love how Oda just went full fun with it as he did The Mask dodge and then grabbed lightning like Popeye.

Rooster Teeth: Wut? You are telling me that you don't like when our characters kill more popular, iconic, and mainstream characters from rival companies?

Attached: yang tifa.webm (720x404, 1.24M)

It was better than Strange vs Fate but too short.
>DC wins
>OMG WHAT A MASTERPIECE
I hate /dbg/ sometimes

I get the feeling it is going to underperform just like the Harley match did.

So you're saying Death Battle should have every fight be decided by a vote or the size of the fanbases?

It was probably a way to incite more tard rage. They were right about that much: Zee knows how to manage and play to a crowd. She can psychologically control Wanda even without her ability to read memories and control minds.

Death Battle's credibility just keeps sinking into the abyss holy shit

Many of us expected for them to go for the contrarian outcome and said that Harley was another DC street-tier sacrifice to disguise the corporate bias. if anything, wish I and others had been wrong about that. It's depressing how predictable they have become.

>fuck and kills Mephisto
>kills Doom
>kills dr strange
>destroys the avengers
>cucks spiderman
>cures the x gen
>have sex with death AND make the living tribunal his bitch

Attached: constantine-comic-00-e1401114316643-scaled[1].jpg (1129x950, 219.74K)

Well, Zatanna isn't exactly popular and Wanda can't get that many Marvel fans to rewatch it when she lost. It seems it will be the case.

>Giving a shit about them after Scout VS Tracer and Yang VS Tifa

The way that fight aged poorly almost immediately thanks to Yang getting BTFO'd in V3 will never cease to be hilarious.

Can guarantee you if that fight was redone now Tifa would stomp as she should've to begin with
>It was better than Strange vs Fate but too short.
This. It felt like it was over as soon as it was getting going, which was a shame because there were some really fun bits to the fight
NTA but fights like that come across as extremely obvious shilling, especially in that case where that fight was made to promote RWBY V3

Zatanna won the moment she quoted Megamind

Part 3 DIO was said to be weaker then he was in Part 1 as shown by his regeneration so he could scale to that

>Jonathan dodged lazers from Dio, that means he's 50000x FTL
Rest in piss Tanjiro

Only reason I watch them now is for the fight animations themselves, especially since OMM is still on an extended hiatus

>They wasted based Megamind quote on her rather than save it for Megamind VS Gru
Fucking faggots

Do you guys wonder what the vs community would be like if Death Battle never existed?

Probably even worse than it is now desu

She won the moment they gave her such a fun personality, as opposed to the arrogant ragetard witch. The sneak peek gave it away.

lol OMM is dead bitch, get over it

I'm glad I'm not the only won who noticed.

Ben has already admitted that YvT was wrong, the damage is done though

Go back to burgerland, schizoid, no one wants to join you in your Ben Singer orgyfest

Attached: It don't matter.jpg (1280x720, 91.26K)

>Jonathan dodged lazers from Dio
He actually never did. He was hit both times it happened.

The general atmosphere would be the same only it would just be their own circles and communities. It would be better rather than someone clinging to DB like their opinion is objectively correct

More overrun with light novel and shounen bullshit. Sometimes, I go take a peek at Space Battles and mourn what was lost.