When did you stop watching Simpsons Yea Forums?

When did you stop watching Simpsons Yea Forums?

Attached: 7D6B9FD7-423F-45CA-ABC4-D8CE66C0943F.png (1200x699, 244.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CPiskZOs1fo)
youtube.com/watch?v=SfR8svPqUi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Season 20

2005 when I got a job and watching the show every weekday evening wasn't an option. When the routine was broken it lost it's power.

when i did your mom

>When the routine was broken it lost it's power.

this so much

I started watching after the movie

Season 19, specifically Funeral for a Fiend. I remember watching the opening for the first episode where they reference all the shit that happened in the movie (youtu.be/CPiskZOs1fo) and thinking
>Oh hey, maybe they’re actually changing up the status quo and things won’t be so fucking shit now
Only for the next SIX EPISODES to be burn off from season 18 and when we finally get to something actually made for this "new" season, it’s just more of the same Sideshow Bob shtick. At that point I finally realized that if they’re not going to even try to change, why should I try to keep up with this garbage?

Attached: Funeral for a Fiend.jpg (1175x1763, 357.18K)

>S6E3
>5.9
Let me guess, the Principal and the Pauper?

I stopped somehwere in the teen seasons. Not exactly sure when, I still watched the odd episode for a while after. I think the movie is pretty good. But the Simpsons is full zombie at this point. No cartoon deserves to last that long. And even classic cartoons that have before like Mickey Mouse, Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo. Mix it up a little bit so its not as samey.

No its another simpsons Clip show.
Principal and the Pauper is Season 9 episode 2

After the movie

Another Simpsons Clip Show actually. The Principal and the Pauper was S9E2 with the solid 7,0. Is there a reason this image uses commas instead of periods? That’s always bugged the hell out of me

>S11E5
>10/10
This is kinda outdated, I checked it, and it's 7.1/10 now.

When I stopped watching cable television

A european did this chart. They use commas and periods inverted to american commas and periods. So it's 1.000,01 for one thousand and one one hundredth.

I think it being 10/10 is more likely a mistake with the code they used to compile the chart then it being out of date.

That’s the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. It’s can’t be true can it?

What happened in the final episode of season 23?

It's a reference to a forced meme that manchildren use in Simpsons discussions.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfR8svPqUi4

Pomer Grimpson

Attached: 20220310_214149.jpg (361x568, 70.85K)

Marge's voice in the new season sounds like she's been gargling battery acid and chain smoking for 40 years that I can't watch

What the fuck

They also use this thing called the metric system. It's pretty weird.

It's a meme image, that's the sneed episode so they altered it to make it 10/10

Attached: al sneed wiki.png (906x814, 312.48K)

I love how Sneed is his canon name now, rather than Farmer 2. I hope zombie Simpsons writes dig through the wiki for ideas and think to themselves "Hm, Al Sneed. I don't think he has an episode yet." There's potential here.

Attached: new sneed lore.png (592x395, 37.95K)

Season 17. It was already horribly unfunny by then (should be more red), and it looks like it got even worse.

I though the numbers would beworse for last seasons

I don't watch normie shit I prefer my brain untainted from objectively bad humor.

Between the 15th and 18th seasons

Someday everyone that keeps that fucking retarded Sneed meme alive will die slow, painful deaths.

And when that day comes, the collective intelligence of the human race will triple.

go die with the rest of the tripfags Boco

There's always this one guy who thinks he's to good for something. I bet you only read Homers Iliad in original Greek, because you're too good for normie translations.

Yet you post on 4channel.

I didn't laugh or become interested in the entire first season. That was about it for me.

true for commas, but for separating thousands i usually see '
1'000'000,001 for example

Based

Around Season 14. I realized I wasn't really watching the show anymore and just quit it. Now I just load up random season 1-10 episodes every once in a blue moon.

>Is there a reason this image uses commas instead of periods? That’s always bugged the hell out of me
Because that's how you do it in civilized world.

I've been here since 2009, way before any of you zoomerino's heard about Yea Forums being an elite club of hackers on whatever excuse for a news outlet you have.

Season 11 but I was already getting bored at season 9.

I've truly and honestly never understood the logic behind using commas to represent the end of full numbers and periods to represent the divides between sets of whole number represented as a continual grouping. For once in their retarded burger-eating lives the Americans are right on this one.

What happened with season 30?

Sorry for living in a civilized country, where we undrstand that comma makes for a better divider betwen sets of whole numbers, my Serbian friend.

Je suis francais crétin, les américains et et les britanniques ont raison dans ce cas. Pas un autre, mais dans ce cas.

Sneed

Attached: pobrane.jpg (234x216, 10.32K)

i can't find simpson streams anymore since it went on disney+.
Does any user here have a site for it?

Attached: baint.png (1434x1080, 1.52M)

>Nooooooon vous ne étiez pas mon épouvantail, je vais vous traiter d'idiot !!!
Cope and seethe, the Anglos are right in this case. Commas and periods like we use them are fucking stupid.

Around the season after the movie. Far too late.

That episode where Bart meets a washed out cowboy star.

After season 11, though I'd still watch an episode here and there for a couple years after that. I actually remember the Sneed episode being one of the last I really enjoyed (though I didn't remember the Sneed scene until the meme).

Sneed is weird in that it was made by an autist on Yea Forums to choke out discussion of the show there because he was getting really mad about a board for television and film having regular discussions about a cartoon. But then it took on a life of its own, and like most memes, has largely run its course outside of the meme-spewing type.

That being said, it's genuinely one of the best episodes of that season and a highlight of the seasons 9-11 "silver age".

I never watched it on release, it was always when I catched it on the cable or the local TV news who had the rights to it. But I did grown bored of them when the episodes around S11-12 started to come out, which was also around the time Humberto Velez stopped dubbing Homer, because I exclusively watched it in latinamerican spanish.

Season 33 Episode 16

must have been early 2000s for me when my senpai replaced the antenna for a dish, and we could finally watch something other than FOX.

Either season 20 or 21 was a good place to stop I think

Stopped watching them religiously around the 15/16 season. Now only occasionally.

Up until that point, TP&TP was the lowest-rated episode that wasn’t a clip show.

watchcartoon

>The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular (Season 7, episode 10)
>The song at the end sarcastically point they have a lot of ideas and plots for newest episodes.
>All over the top and ridiculous ideas.

>Not exactly as described in the song, but every single one of those ridiculous ideas become full episodes.

I keep watching the simpson for many seasons after that, but as it become clear and clear the Simpson were becoming a parody of themselves, I loss the charm and dropped the show

>S11E8 10/10
>Check IMDB
>7.8/10

Yeah, though so.

>but for separating thousands i usually see '
never seen that
here it's either "1.000.000,001", "1000000,001" or "1 000 000,001"