So, Kingdom Hearts 4 got announced. Any new Disney worlds you want to see?

So, Kingdom Hearts 4 got announced. Any new Disney worlds you want to see?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-10-13-35-41-96.jpg (1276x1080, 451.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2DSEkYFRh8
youtube.com/watch?v=nEr5s17TxV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trailer
youtu.be/j2DSEkYFRh8

fuckin turning red

>twerking mini game

Emperor’s New Groove
Or any Disney Cartoon that doesn’t have to do with a movie.

This. I've been witing for an ENG world for ages now

Attached: Ancient_Kingdom_World.png (360x450, 172.17K)

Cory in the House

Why did they make Sora Asian?

Attached: EDDD9879-95A2-4D4B-ACE3-649FF9B35F4E.jpg (1280x720, 173.85K)

Worlds I want to see: Moana, Star Wars, Marvel (I don’t give a shit about the MCU but I think it would be funny to see Sora alongside superheroes) and some DTVA worlds, like gravity falls and Amphibia, as unlikely as it might be
Worlds I don’t want to see: Wreck it Ralph 2 and Frozen 2. But these are the most likely

Spiderverse!

Nips worship euroasian hapas

Because they're the master race

My biggest fear is the new realistic style means we will go to the Disney live action remake worlds

Alien

Attached: Alien queen.jpg (1920x1080, 219.46K)

Coco would be cool. Moana too.
Would love emperor's new groove, but idk that it was popular enough to warrant it (especially in japan). Also, man, it just wouldn't be the same without Eartha Kitt.
Star wars would fit the kh-verse to a T already but my GOD do I hope they'd do OT and not any of the sequels.
Also, given the trailer, looks like we're getting Hercules AGAIN. God am I tired of that world

Oh shit. You're right.

WANDER OVER YONDER

One Marvel world I can see happening. My never ever is:Treasure Planetthough

And that's a good thing. Out with the old

Will it finally happen? Will we get a Marvel world in Kingdom Hearts?

Attached: 1A412297-8D56-42A7-B0BD-3384AAA1329C.jpg (1280x720, 834.15K)

would be cool to have Wander and Sylvia as world hoppers themselves who just randomly show up in every world. or as summons.

>This will be Kingdom Hearts III in 2013

I don’t think you’re getting Olympus as a world, just Hades being a part in the story

Nobody cares

It's /our/ time, bros

Attached: Sus.jpg (1100x1100, 100.51K)

Watch it be the first world where the KH version is better than the main story

For the love of god just get Three Caballeros in there it’s too obvious

>he thinks they're still going to disney worlds

Goofy and Donald are going to be trapped in cutscenes for the whole game while Sora marvels at the wonders of Asset Flip City.

>4
isn't there like 20 games of that shit?

>game is about the afterlife
>Hades appears
>theme is likely death
Coco and Soul seem like a given

Since its looks like they just announced a Mobile game and an actual Kingdom Hearts 4, I think it would be a pretty cool to just dump all the more popular TV series they've had into the mobil game, see how popular some where and then maybe bring a couple of those into the main series.

4 main titles that debuted on consoles, 8-ish side games that debuted on mobile platforms.
but pretty much all of them had fairly significant plot to them.

I think Encanto and Zootopia are guaranteed.

After that - Incredibles and Wreck It Ralph. Then probably Coco and Moana.

At least that's what I see. They may throw a curve ball and actually use Marvel or Star Wars.

>8-ish side games that debuted on mobile platforms.
actually, except for 1 which was on a console, but it was a tech demo prologue prequel sequel leading into kh3

Put The Simpsons in. I want Sora to visit Springfield.

ok groomer

Attached: Disney sex changes.png (1439x1550, 748.85K)

>Marvel or Star Wars
That sounds like a hell of a stretch, even though I'd like to see Captain America and Goofy comment on each others' choice of weapons.

I just want a dragon transFURmation scene

gravity falls?

>everyone having a brainstorm about what to do next
>Goofy and Cap sitting off to the side playing chess
>So...what kind of wax do you use for your shield?

Hirsch and Dana openly mention how much they hate KH and with the fallout they just had it isn't happening

Quahog

Jesus Christ, either reboot it or let it die already. Who even cares about this edgy black coat bullshit at this point?

Dr. Strange works due to multiverse shenanigans. The only team Sora would really fit in to otherwise is the GotG. So if they do marvel stuff, they'll just have him do a joint venture with Strange & the guardians.

You do.

Attached: 6a44341435de5c9a5f6373b692feeccb72238ab43113008d2badde32d08cff69.jpg (400x400, 36.08K)

Mile Morales is all about the multiverse though. He saved it with a hamburger, afterall

Any proof? Its kind of weird to hate on kingdom hearts if you work on animation right? I mean quality aside many of those involved have a true love of animation. Its honestly pretty heartwarming how well Pixar and Square worked well together. They all seemed like they were having a blast. The Frozen executive meddling really leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.

But Sora needs to wield the keyblade throughout. Keyblade fits better with GotG than it does with Spiderverse or avengers.

There's gonna be a fucking Simpson world, isn't?

Something from an underrated film like Treasure Planet or Atlantis

Sora already crawls on walls though so if they wanna be cheap they can just toss a spiderlad suit on him

If it's from any of their 10 years ago movies released, HARD PASS

Attached: Popuko tears in heart.jpg (396x275, 59.12K)

Those are both overrated though.

Fucking stupid. We should have banned LGBT people from cartoons everywhere. If they come out, we'll send them to the graves.

Attached: a94.jpg (680x457, 64.31K)

I know i'm supposed to cringe at Disney's IP monopoly but holy fucking shit that would be amazing

Attached: MAAAARGE.png (800x761, 889.65K)

MoM is the best KH character

youtube.com/watch?v=nEr5s17TxV8

Inside Out

Unversed leave Riley emotionless and Ienzo sends you into her mind to fix it.

Maybe worlds that have a death afterlife theme
Coco
Onward
Maybe have facilier as a villain with his friends on the other side

>Turning Red world

Attached: AWOOOOGA.jpg (1700x2160, 759.93K)

Coco kind of conflicts with established canon that everybody goes to Hades no matter which world they're from.

Mei could work as a summon.

>that's a good thing
not when they've been forgettable trash so far

No? We know Caribbean has its own afterlife

this is unironically looks fun

I would fucking love that so much, but I don't think Kingdom Hearts will ever stray too far from pure Disney. Marvel and Star Wars are off the table.

>both ask each other how they received their rank of Captain
>Strange and Donald are swapping notes
At least give Goofy Cap's shield as a weapon option..

So did Auron go to Hades because he died in Hercules' world? Or does Hades have access to other afterlifes?

Cel-shaded Simpsons world, I can see it.

Would Moana world be like wind waker?