Amphibia

I think it was sweet of Dana to make her own version of this scene.

Attached: FA6rdvE7UrR6Dh.jpg (3070x1080, 400.71K)

Just another overdone anime trope

Spoiling the metaphoric final boss of Marcy’s favorite show.

Attached: 7F42283D-58B1-493C-A096-BAF0B3875FD2.png (937x776, 566.63K)

endgame right here brothers.

Attached: Spranecutekittens.jpg (1024x1024, 110.75K)

It's more unique to be a main character without dead parents these days.

disney just hates parents I guess

Like Anne?

>Death parents
>Finds and adopts cute lost girl from another world
>Secret royal linage
Sprig truly is the main character

Sprig still a deuteragonist

Pretty sure he claimed he was in one of the takeovers.

Truly based.

Got anymore Spranne art? I'm looking to expand my folder.

Attached: Look.jpg (3000x1628, 312.25K)

Dude i believe i have over 300 pics, i may have the largest spranne folder around, but i have to go sleep, i'll dump some tomorrow.

Attached: AnnePantyshot.jpg (1080x1166, 295.21K)

Anne has two lovable parents.
Both Molly's parents are alive.
Cricket Green still got his mom and dad.

Attached: 916392201d95034568d7b8fe35e2925a56557f45.png (1920x1080, 1003.23K)

Did Luz know her dad?

>Finn technically still has both his parents

>Dipper and Mabel
>Star Butterfly
Luz is the outlier

I liked Amphibia's better because there was more emotion in the scene.

Attached: images (3) (4).jpg (739x415, 29.44K)

Is Anne an honorary frogbro, burgers? Or is she part of the fries?
I’m assuming Burgers since she has been mostly with the frogs than the girls.

Attached: EFE8ECFA-3656-44B6-A078-109CE633A613.jpg (2048x2048, 366.12K)

I like AUs where Frog Anne is biologically a Plantar

Attached: 1647594498539.jpg (1087x1340, 352.56K)

Nah. Steven Universe (raised by a single dad), Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 (orphan raised by aunt), Lilo from Lilo and Stich (orphan raised by older sister), Mavis from Hotel Transylvania (single dad), Eric Cartman (single mom) and Johnny Bravo (single mom). There's probably more that I forget to include.

Attached: S_PArents_Are_Dead.jpg (320x310, 45.8K)

Only two of those are from Disney and neither are DTVA original characters.

I love this artist's frog anne so much

Attached: frog anne.jpg (2044x1270, 133.89K)

No big evil toad, the mural we see in the intro is just a symbolism os the girls fighting amphibia Dark side.
Matt confirmed that

Attached: Matt.jpg (1125x1573, 164.71K)

>Matt confirmed that
Wasn't it confirmed by Mother Olm first?

What a troll.

Booooring

We already knew that.

Matt is a preachy little cunt.

Yeah, that post is literal bait. People who watch the latest episode has already known about it. Even the people who replied to that posts are the same people as in the previous thread looking to start shit.

Attached: 0025aeb95b2287a9da9e8cf0bfde221a1fcc3ba9.png (1300x1300, 491.79K)

It's okay to like a flawed show.

Attached: 1649548025782.jpg (448x389, 35.43K)

Water is wet

It started out as just a playful tussle, Sasha was far from using her full strength. The two giggled and shared banter. But Marcy slipped up and was pinned down, she exaggerated her tone as she voiced her woes of being caught. However Sasha's demeanor changed, her touch softened and she released her hold. Marcy looked perplexed and called out her friends petname. She heard no spoken response from Sasha, and instead received a set of light kisses upon her neck. Petnames abandoned, Marcy exclaimed her friends name before she was robbed of her words completely. Sasha's fingers stimulated her in a most intimate of places. Her loss of words kept her quiet, aside from whimpers and moans of pleasure. Marcy didn't know what to think. It felt so good but was so very sudden.

Attached: 1649531314544.png (2500x2100, 211.8K)

I can't believe Amphibia going to be in Kongdom Hearts iv

Anyway anyone working on any fanfics.

You sick fuck.

Hey, Sasha is the one molesting a 13-year-old.

lol what harm is there to some surprise sex?

Attached: FP8ljaqXEAEUwRc.jpg (2000x1750, 207.02K)

Sasha did nothing wrong, Sasha is Queen.

Attached: 1649480079342.png (215x308, 131.37K)

Every time the owl house tries to do some dramatic shit it flops so hard, it’s always so generic and boring. Like the most basic take imaginable.

>3 best friends trapped in a magical world
>One is the "heart" of the trio
>One falls into comatose and possessed by the Darkness
>One falls into darkness in hopes to save her fallen friend
The story writes itself.

Attached: Xehanort-marcy.png (2500x1500, 2.23M)

Funny, that's what I think about Amphibia

Attached: smug luz.jpg (863x926, 60.86K)

Matt just ripped off Kingdom hearts kek!

>Sasha boots Grime from any position of leadership when Anne shows up, even though he has more experience
>Didn't even tell him, he had to find out on his own
>Didn't bring him to help with the olms or any other missions even though Anne is constantly bringing the Planters
>Didn't even care to think that Grime would be rightfully pissy with Sprig after all the bs
>Talks to Grime like an underling, unironically talks to the citizens of Wartwood with more care and respect.
>Didn't give a shit when Beatrix knocked him out
Is the Sasha/Grime bromance just fucking dead or what?

Attached: What once was.jpg (1071x737, 205.68K)

Same but for S3 specifically. I imagine you're a troll though. I just needed to get this off my chest.

Attached: FPq_4jJWQAEvWJM.jpg (1429x1429, 191.26K)

It won't stop the retards that ship it.

No, genuinely think this way about some scenes, like the whole drama around Hop Pop keeping the box a secret being a wet fart, with very little actually being revealed about their past other than "uhh Sprig and Polly's parents died at some point somehow uhh yeah"

That certainly felt forced to me. But other things made up for the failures of Planter interactions, at least for me, making S2 work enough of the time to be good.

>Owlfag didn't like that the box being buried leading to a character moment rather than a lore dump.
Can't say I'm shocked.
also
>Somehow
They died to the harons you oblivious faggot.

Attached: rain.jpg (748x624, 25.4K)

According to you, how would it be a well handled dramatic moment?

>other than "uhh Sprig and Polly's parents died at some point somehow uhh yeah"
Which was actually setup in the prior episodes, seems you like you just thought there was going to be some "deepest loar" exposition.

>One falls into darkness in hopes to save her fallen friend
That never happens

I thought it was going to be something more interesting, like maybe there had been a human in Amphibia at some point beforehand, which was somehow tied with the parents' deaths. This would Hop Pop being wary of Anne but still deciding to house her in a whole new context.

Yeah she was just an ass then not an ass.

Is so cute how bad she is at cheerleading.

Attached: 1648435206953.gif (339x343, 3.71M)

I could see how theories about humans being in Amphibia could have popped up but I'm not sure how you thought it would connect with the Plantars, considering that would have come completely out of left field since there was no foreshadowing or hints for it.

Watch Amphibia be in the game but no sign of The Owl House anywhere.

Attached: E5BFDE1E-FC31-4E03-8A83-ACF1B8C4B8FF.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

She's just meant to fight instead.

Attached: 1648887247057.jpg (2048x1150, 122.04K)

That still kind of applies with the reveal we did get? Sprig and Polly's parents dying in an incident where he wasn't present recontextualizes Hop Pop's general personality and actions in seasons one and two like why he's so strict and conservative in the first place. Also I think Bill Farmer's performance during the episode really sells Hop Pop just wanting to protect the kids.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 24.33K)

I liked how the latest episode acknowledged and tackled the fact that Sprig beat Grime in True Colors, makes it better on rewatch knowing it actually came up later and affected the story

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x448, 36.69K)

I'm talking about KHxAmphibia WHATIFs crossover. Obviously, we're going to have to change certain elements in the character to fit the KINGDOM HEARTS narrative. Do you think the "nobodies" or "heartless" exist in the Winnie the pooh show? no but in the crossover, they do exist. Also, I'm using Ventus (the heart), Aqua (fallen to darkness to save her friend), and Terra (possessed by the evil darkness) as a comparison to my parallel story.

However, both Riku and Sasha do share some similarities. They both hate losing, has the drive to achieve their goal by whatever means necessary and because of their headstrong personality they often engage in rivalry fight with the MC, in this case, Sora/Anne.

Attached: Riku backstory.jpg (858x229, 45.49K)

>confirm
yeah, right.
Enjoy your ark shadow giant toad with gem eyes for the last battle