The Owl House

Which scene was better?

Attached: Sprig and Luz Both Lost A Parent.jpg (2731x768, 356.16K)

Sprig
His problems felt more real

Luz

Sarah-Nicole Robles nailed that scene

Attached: 917fa80daf984fc0de44979bd93a_bde4abe9_640.jpg (552x542, 32.33K)

Why do you want a bad thread?

Luz

Great voice actor.

Sprig felt cute. Luz felt real.

And that has made all the difference.

Luz by far.
Luz's VA nailed it and Amity improved the scene a lot with her maturity.

I don't watch left.

I liked left better, the episode is actually ties to the theme of the scene.

Fuck you OP

Attached: 1648296150415.jpg (750x420, 82K)

I preferred the Frog it was more heartbreaking to me when he said can you really miss someone you don’t know? But what really saved it was Anne saying nothing just pulling him in for a hug.

bad thread OP

Right.

>show so shitty Owlfags have to talk about better cartoons in their dedicated general
You did it to yourselves.

Attached: annelaughsatyou.jpg (1200x675, 67.74K)

Wrestler Amity canon.

Attached: gdfhr7u8589657965utyj.png (2000x3000, 3.66M)

kys faggot glad your show is failure

Sprig's Scene = The Batman

Luz's scene = Spider-Man: No Way Home

>17 replies
>14 posters
But the Hunterfag is the only issue with these threads amirite.

Sprig, definitely. Amity is barely a coherent character at this point.

Sprig and Anne are really cute and feel like real friends.

I like both shows and it is sad that my favorite characters get so little spotlight

I start to wonder if i just like blondes

WTF does that even mean?

Really? This is going to be the thread?
I'm dissapointed.
>my favorite characters get so little spotlight
Really?
Can you elaborate?, please. Sasha and Hunter are fan favorites.

Attached: fhj5k67ky8khgugk.png (2032x1440, 3.85M)

Left because I didn't care about Luz not having a dad until they just brought it up. It only worked because Amity had her issue with her dad, otherwise the show didn't make me care. Anne had a more consistent concern about getting back to her home, to her parents, so Sprig bringing up his mom didn't feel as forced because you care as much as Anne does.

Fpbp

yours isnt?

No

We got 3 seasons unlike you Owlfags.

>Sasha and Hunter
And Belos...
>He's not even a real blond!
The other characters are good too but what really reeled me in was the lore

Shut up MILFS are back on the menu boys

Attached: 20220409_235751.jpg (1280x997, 80.17K)

Yes, more of this.

Judging by the leak guy, it seems he will have more presence in the later episodes, we'll see.
Have faith user.

Attached: jhgfjk6tk6k7,.png (918x1062, 1.22M)

why do people keep making threads like these. amphibia is over in like four weeks.

He's like Sasha barely in season 1 bigger role later, way later
>Okay maybe Sasha is more comparable to hunter
Can't play your trump card too early in the game

'Official' Owl threads have a history of having inflammatory OP's, almost like it's purposeful. There's a chance it's a certain tribefag behind it.

Sprig easily

I meant Belos, not Hunter user.
Yeah, I see.
I've been visiting these threads since January 2020.
>Amityposter.
But well, I can't complain, for now I'm so happy with this episode for they handled Amity and Luz individually.

Attached: fghgruj56it7kyutk.png (2560x1440, 2.3M)

I'm scared hollow mind is going to blow our mind

guess you could say you're afraid it'll leave you with a hollow mind

Yeah, I'm scared too.
It seems that Hunter will see all the tragic stuff that Belos did and finally he will lose faith in him because everything he did was a lie.
It seems that Hollow's Mind will be the part where he wants to go away but at the same time, it's difficult to say because Hunter is an element for the Day of Unity.
I still hope that Amity gets a moment with Willow and Odalia being addressed finally. I have no problems if it's going to be B plot.

Attached: ffsfsdt2362.png (1039x1355, 1.15M)

I like Hunter because i feel kinda sad for him. Is easier for me to root for him, Luz and Amity have a lot of great friends and each other to push them back through adversities.

Attached: FP7L4cmWYAIkkRW.png (1000x1000, 946.33K)

I think it's going to be revealed that hunter is way younger than he looks too and all the memories from his childhood are actually implanted and fake
>Hunter: you know or makes sense, i always wondered- why do people in books always keep their children's baby clothes? Why did uncle never keep any of mine? Why isn't there anything from before when I was ten? You know, likely things which i didn't think about until now. But now, now or all makes sense

>All those baby hunter and young hunter Belos interaction fanart aging like fine milk

Attached: 1630271072158.png (1803x3072, 2.87M)

>Luz and Amity have a lot of great friends and each other to push them back through adversities.
Mainly Luz and Amity between them. Eda did it in some moments. but Amity is a big support for Luz for now.
At least Hunter has Willow and I think he will get a good ending but that doesn't mean that Luz, Amity and others shouldn't be sidelined for that matter.
I wonder how Luz will act after her revelation and how Amity will deal with Odalia since it seems Odalia doesn't know a lot of Amity stuff too.

I wonder what else Eda is going to do since it seems her main focus is Raine, the curse is getting handled very well and she already spoke with Dell.
Maybe the Palismen seed will have an impact.

Attached: erasee.png (2560x1440, 1.69M)

Amphibia.
Owl house wasn't bad, tho

>I think it's going to be revealed that hunter is way younger than he looks too and all the memories from his childhood are actually implanted and fake
That would be weird.
It would make his shipping for Willow forbidden I think and I don't want drama in the fandom.
I don't know, I'm so conflicted by this.

Attached: gfdgfdhu77777546546543'.png (858x1240, 642.82K)

They're just friends anyway

Plus age doesn't matter for artificially created constructs without a soul
>Look at Frankensteins monster who has a name which i forgot
>Was it Adam?

I was thinking that until I saw Haylen Wong post about her crew art with Hunter and Willow.
I don't know, I will be able to get over it but I just don't want drama in the fandom, specially in this 2:B TOH when things should be calm and special.

>muh trying to destroy all magic for moon wife to get back with you and let you see your kid

With Luz it felt more raw and unhealed. Like she's still hurt about her dad's passing. With Sprig it felt more real like a kid who just had to move on with his life after the passing of a loved one but don't want to forget the good times. They were both good in their own way. Both of those episodes were among the better ones.

Bro that "leak" makes no fucking sense. The Collector doesn't sound like a full grown woman. Philip refers to them as a he. I don't fucking get why everyone fell for that shit.

But in Eda's flashback, The Collector feels like a she.
There's gotta be a deep meaning from The Collector.
She isn't going to be only the big bad and that's it, right?

Attached: omg.png (2559x1439, 1.76M)

Avengers Moment.

Attached: hgkj76k6l6tgkygufkg.png (2560x1440, 3.58M)

So how wet was Amity during this?

Attached: 864E0C02-10EC-402B-A014-45A89716C3FE.jpg (1812x1020, 162.68K)

Sprig but not because of a better execution, but because the brawl episode's plot was bad. The emotional moments were good, but the plot was just shit.

I don't know but at this point who cares.
Both were simping each other.

Attached: 1649532214149.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Sprig's was a more robust sound overall tight episode that both casuals and critics liked for being well done in it's fullness.
Luz's was enjoyable but so flawed that anyone can see how many holes it has like No way Home.

OP is a faggot.

would you cook with edric?

Attached: 00.jpg (1920x1080, 700.41K)

I liked the fight plot, fuck you fags.

Attached: amityded.png (1280x720, 575.08K)

god i fucking hate this tribe shit

Attached: 1636919463708.png (761x869, 602.11K)

>cry that Amity has no character besides being Luz's girlfriend
>she develops an interest on her own that doesn't relate to her being someone's girlfriend
>people say it doesn't count
fuckers

She doesn't care about fighting though, she only did it to have something to bond with her dad about until the end of the episode when suddenly she doesn't want a close bond with her dad.

>Female voice actress
>Belos presumably never met the collector before, neither has eda
>Using a male pronoun for an unknown entity
>Philip is from the 1600's and assuming collector is female
Also not the first time we get a the guy is actually a girl reveal
>Samus from Metroid, first thing which popped into my head

Also it could be possible that the collector is neither or both or changes with the time
But then i wonder if it is still pc to have a gender-neutral/queer character voiced by a woman

>when suddenly she doesn't want a close bond with her dad.
Because he attached a guard dog abomination to her that was rigged to fucking alert him if she did something he didn't approve of, showed up and made her forfeit the match and was going to drag her home and sign her up again for the one thing she didn't want to do and had told him so earlier and his aesop was "oh yeah I guess my daughter is her own person and not a doll we can just order around". The fucker didn't earn a hug.

Attached: 1634829796121.png (643x642, 612.35K)

I like both.
Hell no he would probably get impatient while making a simple soup and turn into something that makes people's head explode.

Attached: 1648767541716.gif (436x312, 11.46K)

Did Eda MILFpill Edric or was the seed already there thanks to Odalia's thickness?

Its mostly done by one dude and right now he's spamming the frog thread.

Attached: annepathetic.png (626x714, 347.13K)

She did right after she transformed into her harpy form
Edric hasn't been the same since that day

Literally none of that is new for Amity and yet she still was craving her dad's attention despite all that. Yet when Alador finally does make himself willing to change and even speak to his wife about changing all he gets is the zoomer equivlent of a "fuck you"?

For someone willing to copy her dad despite not particularly liking battle her response to finally opening his eyes was cold as fuck.

Wow

Attached: 1649570920309.jpg (381x628, 60.93K)

>Literally none of that is new for Amity and yet she still was craving her dad's attention despite all that.
Yeah, because she's a kid who still wants a healthy relationship with her parents.
>Yet when Alador finally does make himself willing to change and even speak to his wife about changing all he gets is the zoomer equivlent of a "fuck you"?
It wasn't a "fuck you", it was an acknowledgement of his barely there effort to realize after 14 years he fucked up as a dad. You don't get hugs and reconciliation for basically saying "oh yeah my bad".

>and on the boiling isles they say
>edric's dick grew three sizes that day

Attached: 20220410_143753.png (475x654, 167.3K)

Eda deserves more in-universe lovers
Remember when she said she had boyfriends (pl) but we only focus on Raine and the whole thing makes it look like it has always only been Raine?
At least could have made wrath her crazy ex from high school

Attached: 1649566740903.jpg (3240x3240, 1.04M)