A BLOO BLOO BLOO DISCOVERY TOLD US TO JUSTIFY OURSELVES AND OUR BUDGET THIS WASN'T WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR SAVE ME MIKE...

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO DISCOVERY TOLD US TO JUSTIFY OURSELVES AND OUR BUDGET THIS WASN'T WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR SAVE ME MIKE LAZZO
I can't imagine why they're concerned; they gave us Mr. Pickles, Tosh 2.0, Brickleberry, reruns of Fox cartoons and pleb anime alongside Rick & Mulansauce.

Attached: file.png (578x288, 40.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evW_6vud4FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Oh and Loiter Squad."

Attached: .png (480x360, 232.23K)

Duck off you canceled Big O.

im more pissed they hyped up the return of Venture Bros, only to not renew for season 8.

Discovery bootlicker

That means pibby isn't happening anymore right?

It means DSC is now debt-saddled and inclined to shitcan anything expendable just like AT&T

Network TV is dead and Adult Swim was always dependent on airing cheap licensed shows on cheap leased airtime.
It's an antiquated business model that can no longer survive.

It's more just that modern American TV isn't worth paying for.

Does this mean Netflix will take full control of DC Super Hero Girls? God, I hope so, maybe that would save the show.

Attached: 1613673855927.png (1723x1080, 1.08M)

How?

What makes you think any of Adult Swim's tweets are serious?

That would be HBO Max I assume

The timing with Discovery's buyout
>no bro everything is a psyop, ironic and PR, pol said so

Jesus I sure hope they don’t cancel it

adult swim literally has enough content to be its own decent streaming service; literally all it has to do is get Duckman, any HBO animated series, Liquid Television, and what's left of CPM/ADV/Manga Entertainments shit that Shout Factory hasn't snagged, and they'd be good to go.

Im tired of this faggot intern

Imagine being Greenley in that case.
>Start working at Nick.
>Have this great Idea of rabbits vs. the darkness.
>Retool that idea into a preschool character forced to fight against a glitch that corrupts everything in its path and can travel between cartoons, and you pitch it to [as].
>They approve a trailer/proof of concept, which becomes an overwhelming success.
>Have April fools dedicated to your characters, teasing the show your career has been building up to.
>Get your show canceled because executives are the most clueless people on the planet.

it was never going to work out anyway

Bless you, Dicovery Network

Netflix has the streaming rights to the show, for whatever reason. Normally I'd assume HBO Max would have it, because it's a DC show, but they don't. If it does go to HBO Max, maybe that would be a way it could be saved, too. I'd take either service over Cartoon Network at this point.

>Netflix has the streaming rights to the show, for whatever reason.
A deal was done way before HMax was a thing

Yeesh.

Attached: 20220410_001914.jpg (1080x915, 100.39K)

Hope Demarco gets the ax.

What did he do?

Adult Swim was way past its prime anyway

audibly kekked

>not birdman or dr. nightmare
fucking women i swear

the future is streaming anyway

Please kill Adult Swim.
PLEASE KILL RICK AND MORTY TOO.

What's adult swim complaining about specifically? I don't get it.

Be an insufferable cunt for years.

Jesus I sure hope they cancel it

coomers blown the fuck out

Was everyone unprofessional before Twitter or has it made everyone much worse ?

after wendys and shit everyone wants to make super epic, relatable social media profiles

youtu.be/evW_6vud4FM
i dont even watch cable anymore but adult swim seemed like the only fucking channel willing to do weird shit and take risks. i unironically cant wait for cable to fucking die so these old retards getting paid for nothing realize they can no longer strong arm entertainment thanks to the internet

>bro just keep your mouth shut and dont say anything it unprofessional.
whats it like living in a bubble?

What happened? AS is broke?

Social media made it worse, but in 2018, the Tumblr Exodus made Twitter users unbearably unprofessional.

Shouldn’t have canceled world peace

>noooo you cant just expect me to be professional when im working stop oppressing me literally shaking rn
ok zoomer

What’s it like sucking so much cock?

you seem like a pro at it the way you seem so scared of saying shit, so you tell me

Attached: EC0B82EF-270F-4A04-9C0E-15A2D9B4412C.jpg (934x901, 92.71K)

>no new Venture Bros
Why even live?

Attached: 1607506896307.jpg (500x304, 35.59K)

didn't they greenlight a movie? did that get axed when I wasn't looking?

Isn't Discovery weeding out all the weakest links hiding under WB's financial wing at the moment? Which project got canned so far?
kek

It's always been a mixed bag but Twitter made it visible to anyone and many factors converged so it became the default.

>old anime
Don't let the Toonami thread fags hear that lest they start eeking and ooking about how nobody wants to watch it while simultaneously bitching about the anime Toonami DOES show.

>Isn't Discovery weeding out all the weakest links hiding under WB's financial wing at the moment?
Every company does that when there's a merger. They spent a lot of money on this, so now it's time to cut the fat.

Meanwhile Arby's twitter just makes cool art pieces.

Venture Bros. was a bad show written by a pair of barely closeted homosexuals to cry about their shitty dads. I'm glad it died.

But I'm asking which project got axed so far.

pretty fun but your jaw gets tired after a while

So is WB broke or is discovery broke?

And that's still one of if not the best comic and superhero satire we've had in a decade.
It captured the essence of early 2010's geek culture so damn well

Probably a bit of both.

they're going to cut even more on spending to slowly pay its debt that made the merger happen at all. theres also the fact that under AT&T, warner burned billions of dollars on pumping out content for HBO Max.

>scared of saying shit
>brave user man says stupid shit that gets traced back to him when he least expects it
>"wtf world unfair me want freedom from bad thing"
And if you think I'm hyperbolizing, remember every single time a bunch of nobodies got together to track someone down through the smallest of clues and then blasted it all online.

>gonna stop work on the venture bros movie
>probably gonna double down on rick and morty reruns
What else?

pretty sure it was already paid for anyways

Cancelling the Metalocalypse movie most likely too.

the ATHF movie nobody expected or asked for is probably also over

Hopefully Roosterteeth bites the dust first.

Attached: genlock.0.jpg (1200x800, 147.61K)

The new ATHF movie is finished and ready to go right? Theres no way this interferes with that

Yeah it got axed/suspended indefinitely due to worry about “return of investment”

"Suspended indefinitely" may as well just be spelled as "cancelled", since in business land it amounts to the same thing.

How is this about discovery?

I thought that was a random tweet something actually happened?

Doesn't work. I've seen people shit on those accounts just for existing.

Can anyone break down this for those of us that don't really follow this kind of stuff? Seems like after whichever merger happened, Adult Swim is underfunded and going to have to cut stuff.