Death Battle

Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna tomorrow, who you got?
Wanda preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=TwOKzJ_Kenw
Zatana preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=sU4gCUCSmTA
Fight preview:
streamable.com/16n12n
Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: Scarlet_Witch_VS_Zatanna_OFF.png (1729x971, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/bigdicknippleshit/comments/
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2022/04/death-battle-predictions-scarlet-witch.html
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2020/12/death-battle-predictions-hulk-vs-broly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one Yea Forums masturbates to more loses

>gamera is now advertising for mtn dew while his rivals are all movie stars

Attached: 51A85B36-6B10-4DD6-AAFA-49A730A0D068.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

legitimately, who wins chris chan vs griffith

JFC this shit is why people hate kaijufags so much
Stay on topic or fuck off

We try to stay on topic but you and nikofag cry anyways so who cares

Reminder that the kaijufag is a fucking Redditor
reddit.com/user/bigdicknippleshit/comments/

DIO won

Attached: 7F608624-B393-483D-80F6-C2ECE76A3353.gif (480x291, 1.06M)

You didn't even fucking try
You felt like posting a picture you took at the supermarket instead of discussing match ups

I came here to post that same question. Personally I think it would be funnier if Chris won, but Femto is very powerful so I can see it going either way. But maybe there’s some Goddess CPU bullshit that I’m overlooking.

Attached: EB27C2FD-5D92-4536-B2F0-F9C87F6949A3.png (1334x750, 3.96M)

BASED.
Unironically one of the best episodes.

>implying I’d ever use Reddit
My point is even the on topic posts get reeeed at so there is no point

>During the fight, Chris and Griffith get transported to CWCville.
>This part of the fight is drawn entirely in Chris’ artstyle.
>We get to see Berserk stuff as if it was drawn by an autistic 40 year old.
This level of kino shouldn’t be possible.

I have the feeling that Zatanna will win by breaking the fourth wall and rip out the comic pages that showcase Wandas biggest feats, thus depowering her and make it possible to defeat her. Would be kino.

>The one Yea Forums masturbates to more loses
Bayonetta died long ago.

Death battle isn’t good enough to have moments like that anymore. They don’t even know the characters personalities for the most part

What's so bad about Mtn Dew? They don't sell it where I live. Or is it the kinds of people that buy it like with Newports and Hennessy?

Does this mean it's a Scarlet win or Zatanna win

Attached: zatvswan.png (620x463, 152.42K)

She didn't even do that in the issue they're using. Fuck's sake that fight didn't happen as presented, they were literally standing around in the swamp and fought a battle of wills

The one who is in a Lauren Faust show

I could personally see Causality being Griffiths' key to victory.
What good can Chris do when his opponent controls the story itself?

Chris is the author of his own story tho

Wanda pretty much outpowers Zatanna in almost everything. The only way I could potentially see Zatanna winning is like said by breaking the fourth wall, thought I don’t know if Wanda could counter that in some way.

Wanda’s destruction feats suck

wouldn't that be a curse? the purple horse got put at shit levels despite the series having a casual sun moving feat and the spin-off having a multi-universe statement

Upon reading Seven Soldiers: Zatanna issue # 4 again, I do concede that is a possible reading and interpretation of how the story in that issue goes. But I don't believe it's the one that Death Battle is going to use. Swan might be a disciple of Grant Morrison, if only out of spite against certain genres of anime. We are probably going to get the most liberal interpretation of the scene that gives Zatanna the highest power level they can manage. To Death Battle, the fight with Zor is going to be interpreted as Zatanna going toe-to-toe for a little bit against a guy that can tango with the Spectre.

Their powers interact with each other in strange ways. On one hand, Blue Heart Chris triggers the dimensional merge, which is close enough to an interstice that Femto should be able to manifest no problem. But Chris should also be immune from the vague causality bullshit since he is way, way, wayyyyyy out of anything expected in Griffith's universe.

CPU Goddess Blue Heart is a buff to Chris' sonic form, which can fight at the speed of sound, which makes him faster than Femto. However, Chris would try and pose and call out his attacks like Sailor Moon meaning Femto would probably warp him into a wall every time he tries to spin dash him. Femto's biggest advantage in this fight is that Griffith is an expert fighter and tactician and Chris...is Chris.

Chris has enough alt modes and weird shit to eventually surprise Femto and kill him, but the problem is that since the dimensional merge is happening, Femto can just manifest again and again and again. Chris on the other hand doesn't have much in the way of durability, so getting uppercutted by a big behelit fist hill should kill him.

Chris does have a reliable win con though--his forgiveness blessing and healing powers. He could restore Femto back to Griffith and then kill him (which would be such a Chris thing to do, killing a guy after restoring him), but the problem is that Chris likely won't think of doing this. He doesn't know Berserk, and while he could probably glean the information from Femto's mind with his esp, he's going to be in the middle of a tism rage.

So Chris, even though he has a perfect win con, loses anyway because he's Chris and can't let go of his hatred and anger. Appropriate!

See man, this is why it should happen. Once I get my nest egg built up, this is totally going to be how the fight would be for my show.

Attached: RuleBreaker1.jpg (768x1024, 132.4K)

Also.

>Femto dies to a curse-ye-hame-ha

>Does the god hand trick where he reforms using matter in the environment

>This matter happens to be various Cwcville characters

>Femto comes back as crayon and paper Femto.

Causality fails about as often as it works in Berserk, and Chris should be immune anyway because of

>this is totally going to be how the fight would be for my show
Please tell me you're gonna get someone else to speak for you

The authentic nerd voice don't do it for you?

Is it actual narrative manipulation or is that used in a metaphorical sense like that plot armor thing archiefags wanted for Sonic

Didn't you say kids make fun of your voice?

>Song apparently ends like A Strange Fate
Wandabros...

Yeah. Why would it bother me now?

It's vague metaphorical bullshit and the ability to see into the future but it fails all the fucking time which is why Guts is still alive and not demon food. "Oh look a skull knight. Causality said nothing about this."

If Skull Knight is proofed against causality Chris should be to. But Chris probably still loses because he'll fight like Chris.

Has the song leaked?

Does Chris get to scale to sonichu

He should scale above Sonichu given that CPU Goddess Blue Heart can fuse with his Sonichu form, Chris Chan Sonichu.

Yep but Streamable user hasn't posted it

That fucking Urkel voice narrating a Death Battle rip-off would be thematically perfect, though.

I am who Wiz pretends to be.

Imagine what he sounds like when discussing politics in person

>dc bias
If Zatanna loses here this'll be DC's 6th loss in 7 matches, if there ever was a bias it seems to be history

Previous outcome makes sense when you put it that way.

Attached: FPW9mHbX0AMJsn-.jpg (1412x785, 114.73K)

Well, no one was asking them to wank Reverse Flash so hard, just so they could kill Goku again.

g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2022/04/death-battle-predictions-scarlet-witch.html

>As a baseline, she should be at least multiversal+, and being multi+ in Marvel can be insane. Marvel’s multiverse is transfinite, which means that it’s extremely layered into that tier. Now, that being said, she can get far higher. During House of M, Scarlet Witch said “No More Mutants.” This massively altered reality on an omniversal scale, weaving through all universes, multiverses, and timelines. In fact, Marvel’s universe proliferate infinitely every moment with anything you do or simply put, you might not need to do anything at all. There are an infinite number of possibilities for every action and unaction performed that spawn as new realities but even then, the possibility of mutants flatlined in those timelines.
lol what even is this shit

I want them to lose just because of how much they wank.

>Femto's biggest advantage in this fight is that Griffith is an expert fighter and tactician and Chris...is Chris.
Pure poetry.

Attached: B9CA52BA-F1AA-40E7-98A5-0AF5FF11CE74.jpg (686x684, 75.61K)

Jesus post HoM Wanda sure fucking sucks.

"No More Mutants" couldn't even get rid of ALL the mutants in 616...

G1 Prediction track record Season 9

Harley vs Jinx: Lean Jinx
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna: Lean Scarlet Witch

8-4. Odd. After reading everything they wrote it seemed to me like it's a slam dunk for zatanna, yet at the end the tone of the post seems to flip and they side with the opposite of everything they wrote. I don't understand.

Attached: 1642387515987.png (2647x2475, 1.39M)

g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2020/12/death-battle-predictions-hulk-vs-broly.html
The people who say Wanda wins and were also in the Hulk vs Broly verdict are:
>Akhil
Said Hulk would win
>MomoUra
Said Hulk would win
>Clockboxxer
Said Hulk would win
>Phantom Falcon
Said his vote for Broly was a "devil's advocate" vote
On the other hand, the guy who say Zee will win also said Hulk would win. I suspect the G1 have a lot of Marvel fans, to counterbalance us and Swan.

Fuck off and kill yourself, bitch-tier faggot

>what's so bad about drinking Tarnex?

I want scarlet witch to lose only because of how much of an obnoxious powerwank character she has become since House of M.

Why don’t you post more Reddit accounts you mong

>needs buffs
>'outpowers'
No

Between Byrne, Bendis, the Xfags and the powerlevelfags there is not a single character in all of capeshit that's been ruined harder than Wanda.

I want Zatanna to lose, to avenge Strange and for Death Battle to stop being asshole contrarians.

Isn’t House of M Wanda the same one people wank to be more powerful than pre-retcon Beyonder?