What kind of adventures could Mabel's daughter, Cassie Pines, go on?

What kind of adventures could Mabel's daughter, Cassie Pines, go on?

Attached: Cassie Pines.jpg (1072x1920, 288.51K)

Maybe she could solve the mystery of who her father is. Or why Uncle Dipper never got his own apartment like a goddamn adult.

Attached: Cassie Pines & Family.jpg (1280x1205, 322.6K)

>Or why Uncle Dipper never got his own apartment like a goddamn adult.
You really think Mabel would be the breadwinner between her and Dipper?

the adventure of murdering his incestuous parents for the the trendy hormone regiment they put him on.

Come on, Cassie's got Dipper's genes. Do you really think if she were trans she'd even need HRT? There wouldn't be a drop of T in his blood.

Attached: Cassie Pines Book.jpg (1280x1024, 259.9K)

According to JJFrenchie, making herself a sister-daughter

Mabel might be half a tard, but she's enterprising and has Grunkle Stan's penchant for moneymaking schemes.

Though you're probably right about Dipper having a decent job. The kid's clearly smart, did well in school, will ultimately get his dream job hunting ghosts for television.

Which would make him living with Mabel even more confusing. And where the hell is he sleeping at night? The guest bedroom got turned into Mabel's craft studio, the couch downstairs is empty every single time she goes down to get a snack, and Mabel always locked her door at night. Where the hell is Dipper going? A secret haunted laboratory under the house? That would explain all the ghostly moaning that echoes through the house all night.

Based!

Attached: Cassie the Pinecest Lovechild.png (4096x2160, 953K)

Realisticly a kid born from incest would have at least a few developmental or medical problems, right? Autism seems really likely, she probably has webbed toes, and probably a bunch of tics.

Attached: Cassie Pines Walks In.jpg (1280x888, 139.2K)

In Gravity Falls, she'd pass as normal.

Mabel must've messed her brother's mind up

Not many, since being an incest baby would cause a lot of health issues

So you're saying the reason every in Gravity Falls is such a fucking freak is they're all inbred?

I hate how much sense this makes.

I've also read a theory that Gravity Falls public access TV has a mental effect on the viewers. For instance, Stan in "The Inconveniencing", Soos in "Scary-oke", and the twins and the Candy Monster in the "Candy Monster" short. Maybe prolonged exposure screws up their minds

She'd have a sixth finger. Dipper tells her she got it from uncle Ford. While surreptiously checking his genealogy history, just in case.

Incest increase risk of genetic defects by like 15% the first time you have close blood mingling. It's repeated incest over generations that made royals infertile and defective.

So Dipper's a sissy?

Their families weird genetics and connection to mysteries would give them the perfect cover for any birth defects. Sixth finger? You got it from Grunkle Ford! Webbed toes? Must be the curse of the swamp monster we defeated. Got autism? Uhhh, space bugs. Space bugs did it.

Attached: Mabel collection.jpg (1280x1185, 170.68K)

Stanbel is great

No, he's an octagon. YES HE'S A SISSY YOU DINGBAT.

Attached: Dipper Book.png (289x471, 224.32K)

Is this an incest child?

Yes

So, what to do with him?

Line him, his sister and their fucked up incest daughter against a wall and fuck them all into oblivion. Duh.

Attached: GF and IZ Swap.png (1200x574, 896.48K)

>An entire dimension of stranded Mabels
>All shown to be too self-centered to pull together and escape
>All of them too reliant on their respective bro-bros to function
I want a short where Dipper was the one who ended up there instead. Either it would be like trying to herd cats, or he'd be turned into a shared commodity.

Attached: Mabel has a revelation.jpg (1066x1600, 394.31K)

>Now the GF threads are coming up with incest children
ANOTHER SACRIFICE FOR THE /trash/CAN

Attached: 1628827485030.jpg (640x480, 16.28K)

There was a Mabel-Dipper, she was probably the first to escape.

Make him crossdress

yep

as Mabel?

Mabel's fashion sense is tacky. Dipper deserves to dress like a princess.

Attached: Dipper anime girl dress.jpg (225x225, 8.18K)

But they're twins

I get that Dipper hypnotized to think and act like Mabel is your fetish, but mine is different

Attached: Dipper in a dress.jpg (750x1000, 50.52K)

And that's fine. And I actually like your idea too

and apparently, bad stand-up comedy too.

Attached: Cassie Pines standup.jpg (1280x720, 412.32K)

This

Idk why but for whatever reason, I find the angst, pain, shame, confusion and self-loathing Cassie would feel after discovering she's the product of incest very sexy

Attached: Cassie Pines CGI.jpg (773x1000, 131.45K)

The way you phrased it makes it sound like Cassie enjoys the HRT.

Why?

How would you describe Dipper's personality?

This shit is the new Barneyfag.

Attached: d4f.gif (680x480, 836.36K)

Dork

Attached: Jostar Dipper.png (500x281, 217.76K)

Attached: 34368640_p1_master1200.jpg (600x800, 197.8K)

Attached: 34327253_p3_master1200.jpg (800x600, 158.12K)

this is an incest baby

Depends entirely on the recessive genes in their family line. Could be completely normal.

Attached: Dipper Worthless.png (892x1000, 630.76K)

i think you are projecting. like maybe you want to be a chemically modified incest baby

Attached: chosen.png (625x500, 210.15K)

He needs new clothes

>Cassie Pines
>Pines
Mabel's a single mother, how sad.

Good thing her brother is there to help her raise the kid.

Is she the incest child of dipper and mabel

Would just dressing up as Mabel for a long-term affect Dipper?

She's Mabel's kid but the father isn't in the picture any more. Dipper is her favorite uncle.

I'm glad I got away from Baraag

Does Dipper have a fat butt?

Well my interest has dipped 23%

What would Mabel look for in a boyfriend?

her penis

Yes, she's a twincest incest girl.

Well that’s a more interesting take

First gen incest won't produce hills have eyes genetic rejects, that happens if the incest keeps happening after a couple generations