Dreamworks

Which DW movie is the best?

Attached: 1648479098453.jpg (1080x973, 175.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0&ab_channel=AskerChristoffersson
awn.com/news/pdi-and-dreamworks-announce-their-third-film-tusker
ign.com/articles/2000/02/10/dreamworks-gains-majority-of-pdi
awn.com/news/dreamworks-acquires-pacific-data-images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>live footage of Sharktalefag derailing a Madagascar thread

Marty looks fuckable in 2d

KEEP MY WIVES

Kung-Fu Panda.

Wait, actually it's Shrek, but KFP takes the second place trophy. Nothing tops Shrek.

Prince of Egypt

I honestly feel bad for Willie, he's obviously going through a failed marriage with a woman who absolutely despises him, and he's been really sensitive about the relationship with her among the public, I wouldn't be the least surprised if he an-heroed any time soon

Attached: will.jpg (1100x825, 74.92K)

Did you guys see that video that resurfaced where she was recording him? This was a long time coming. Poor Marty was just collateral damage for Oscar's marriage problems.

I liked the first dragon trainer movie a lot, didn't like the sequels at all though. Best 2D is prince of egypt hands down

Chris Rock deserved that hit and a dozen more. He's a piece of shit.

Kung fu Panda

Attached: kung-fu-panda-po-and-shifu-in-glade_u-l-f5a2g90.jpg (900x493, 68.24K)

Shrek 2 is a wretched and contemptible film

What, you have the hots for Jada or something?

Gladiator

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (335x445, 29.13K)

lmao

Antz, Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, HTTYD and Megamind

KFP2

painfully unfunny

Antz and Madagascar are shiiiiiiiiit

fun fact : Antz and Shrek are the only animated films ever made at Palo Alto

alex agrees

Attached: f182d2937ba6fee8b27c312550b8b099.png (741x2560, 573.58K)

No contest. If you mean best animated film, that has to be either Prince of Egypt or Road to El Dorado.

Attached: small-soldiers-chip-hazard (1).gif (498x410, 2.93M)

Antz and Shrek stand the test of time better than Toy Story 2 and Monsters Inc imo. Pixar got sorta bland/sanitized for a while there

The only thing worse than enabling the shark autist is pushing a meme that already got beaten into the ground the night it was made.

>Toy Story, Antz, Shrek
you gotta hand it to Katzenberg : his first three CG films are pretty fucking good. He wasn't there everyday at Pixar and PDI, yet still played an important role. They wouldn't have turned the same without him

youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0&ab_channel=AskerChristoffersson

this was a set-up

Attached: oscars legit.jpg (1079x677, 66.07K)

GET MY WAIFU'S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

>this is Fiona's choice
>yes, but she was supposed to choose the prince we picked out for her!
the king from Shrek 2 was unlikeable

Shrek 2 easily, it improves on the original in every single regard and it's what made Dreamworks such a big name.

Looking over this thread, I think I just love every Dreamworks movie.

Prince of Egypt is their best overall film, Kung-Fu Panda and Shrek have their best 3D films but How to Train Dragon 1 was the best theater experience

A short video doesn’t tell the whole story. It’s literally removed from any greater context. Remember how Amber Herd had that recording that made Johnny Depp look like a drunk abusive asshole? It later turned out he was merely a drunk and she was the one hitting him. The public dragged him for nothing. We’re all too quick to do psychoanalysis on people we’ve never met just because they’re famous, and when they do some shit that contradicts their public image we assume the worst and try to whip up some frenzy that they’ve secretly been satan all along. It’s just a power trip and nothing really constructive. Unless some actual hard evidence comes out that Smith is really a dickhead, all we have is circumstantial heresay based on gossip, and an ugly moment built upon context we don’t have.

King of Egypt.

Shrek is their most enchanting work to this day

Will really did hit Chris because of his hoe wife, he was fine and laughing until Jada gave him the stank eye about it

>Fiona was going to turn back into an ogress once the potion effect wears off at midnight
>even if she didn't, she was going to figure out Charming not being Shrek sooner or later : different voice, different personality, doesn't remember events from first movie, no interest in returning to swamp, Donkey is nowhere to be found, etc
Fairy Godmother's switcharoo plan was fundamentally flawed

Kek

Based
The straightwashing of Alex in Madagascar 3 was a crime.

>Shrek is Dreamworks's most famous film and the one that turned them in a household name
>it wasn't made by Dreamworks, but rather by Pacific Data Images back when Dreamworks owned 40% of them, with the full adquisition happening as production was wrapping up
>the Palo Alto building where PDI made Shrek was abandoned in 2002
makes you think

Shrek 2, Kungfu panda and HTTYD
Bestter question is which dreamwork series was the best?

Attached: D5e1Di_UEAAF8CF.png (600x792, 641.42K)

>PDI makes their first movie : Antz
>in 1998, as production of Antz is wrapping up, they start working on two new movies simultaneously : Shrek and Tusker
>Tusker was shelved in 2002 after years of pre production and a few months of full production in 2001
it's interesting to watch Shrek knowing that they were working on this indian elephant herd movie at the same time
awn.com/news/pdi-and-dreamworks-announce-their-third-film-tusker
ign.com/articles/2000/02/10/dreamworks-gains-majority-of-pdi
awn.com/news/dreamworks-acquires-pacific-data-images

Attached: 7f3d70744bbadd38a841c7b7165c5f5a.jpg (735x562, 61.75K)

Prince of Egypt is cool but I don't care about the story of Moses. Kinda gets boring once you realize Moses doesn't really have to do much in the third act. God just does everything.

This post is too high effot

Well in a cosmic sorta way God always did everything. He just became more apparent about it.

God really did almost everything (turn river into blood, send the plagues, kill the children, split the red sea, send the fire wall to stop soldiers, return the sea to normal)

Being too much of a cuck to get out of a toxic relationship doesn't give you free reign to assualt someone. Will deserves no pity any longer. The moment you harm another you lose any sympathy.

Americans are too sensitive to violence

somehow they are the most violent people on earth

>The straightwashing of Alex in Madagascar 3 was a crime.
Take off the gay ship glasses, furfag

Why?

The answer is Galaxy Quest

Attached: galaxy_quest_1999_1_copy_0.jpg (1296x730, 212.43K)

Shrek, PoE, KFP, How to Train Your Dragon, MegaMind, Madagascar 3, and Captain Underpants.

That’s it.

Catch Me If You Can

Can't go wrong with Tom Hanks

Attached: catch-me-if-you-can-movie-poster-2002-1020233910.jpg (980x1449, 102.21K)

Always has

If you thought the female dance partner in that movie had ANY romantic chemistry than you are mistaken beyond all belief. He has way more romantic chemistry with the Tiger than her.

Have to agree. I fear it's actually quite shit, but it's comfy and I really enjoy watching it. I think I also recited the "two mice fell into a bucket of cream" once at a thanksgiving dinner because I was asked to "say a prayer" as a guest. Almost same situation as the movie and I panicked.

Road to el Dorado

it really is a shame how they never dared to make another film like Antz again. That film never panders to a broad audience or tries to be family friendly. Nowadays, it's impossible that an animated film like Antz could be made, but it was still possible in the 2000s. Dreamworks just chose not to

This.

Or maybe Road to El Dorado but that's just my personal favorite.

The more that comes out, the more it confirms she is the issue, user.