Those comic original costumes sure are goofy. [laugh track]

Those comic original costumes sure are goofy. [laugh track]

Attached: mr knight.png (800x450, 269.53K)

Moon Knight is a little goofy user

Attached: snyefsp0sbe31.jpg (1029x1010, 344.95K)

Dude activated bighead mode

The MCU is never going to shake being ashamed of its own source material, is it?

>turns moon knight into a fucking mummy
>dumps on the mr knight costume

They probably just use the comic covers as reference and have some fake geek read comic wiki facts for them

Keep coping chumps, maybe one day DC will make a movie about someone other than Batman. Meanwhile we get Mr Knight and Groot on screen made by and for the fans. Call me when you get a good unironic Green Lantern movie

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 246.42K)

>made by and for fans
>khonshu played for laughs
>mr knight played for laughs

Will comicfags ever stop whining? As long as the movie or show is funny, the changes make sense.

>khonshu played for laughs
>mr knight played for laughs
Read the comics retard

That's hilarious, because that's Zack Snyder's entire process. I wonder if you stupid cunts are being ironic.

>Ayo Marc-sama save me
>*rap playing in the background
>IT'S MORPHIN TIME!
>Transformation sequence
Moonkek, is this your hero? lmao

>nu marvel takes the piss out of mr knight so its ok
It was not a parody in the run it debuted in. Shut the fuck up.

>check who wrote the comics
>check writing credits on show
Also fuck everyone else in this thread, as if Mr Knight and Khonshu aren't funny. It's Moon Knight he is much goofier than other characters

Attached: moon knight.png (1124x970, 1.97M)

It wasn't a parody in the show either

Why does it look like he's CGI 99% of the time? Even when he's just standing there in a wideshot he looks all rubbery and shit.

Looks fine to me

Attached: mr.png (1230x832, 2.45M)

>The MCU is never going to shake being ashamed of its own source material, is it?

Reminder that when Anthony Mackie got signed on to play the Falcon he said he wanted the full comic costume in bright red and white, with a pet falcon sidekick. They shut him down and made him wear the shitty MCU black/grey they make everyone wear.

Attached: Falcon marvel.jpg (940x529, 134.57K)

Idk nigga looks pretty similar to me

Attached: 2naxe5wh71f81.jpg (1080x1345, 404.63K)

Did you read the post you replied to?

Attached: Moon.Knight.S01E02.Summon.the.Suit.1080p.DSNP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-TBD.mkv-[00_35_39]0002.jpg (1920x1080, 485.44K)

>him wear the shitty MCU black/grey they make everyone wear.
Because MCU Falcon is based on the Ultimate version not 616

Attached: 3f219b9fee9c23969b105e9ea6e4e29f.jpg (760x671, 108.76K)

When they were filming Far From Home, Marvel kept asking Jake Gyllenhaal if he wanted street clothes for his scenes and the dude just insisted on wearing the Mysterio costume for the whole movie.

I think the posters are implying Jake will take over this outfit and will be more brutal than Steven

Mcu don't need comic fans now unlike phase one times. They can create completely new characters with stories of other characters from comics and mkvie fans will watch it.

That's just the MCU standard, they're basically CG models when they don't have the masks off.

No one even like the Ultimate universe.

I do

>implying I don't think he's shit too
cope

You implied it, kid

Mr knight is nu marvel you fucking zoomie

>"Doctor Doom? Was Doctor Bad Guy taken? Ha, ha, ha!"

I can already see it.

Attached: doctor-doom.jpg (1200x600, 81.9K)

what is this from?

The comics themselves today are embarrassed and hateful of their past so...

Somebody's defensive.

Attached: 1625173871248.jpg (540x405, 26.54K)

>implying people who genuinely enjoy DC comics are the ones who enjoy Snyderschlockery.
I should've (You)'d your post in this oneThe image applies to you exactly the same.

>still DUDE MOONING LMAO
MCU, I'm so disappoint.

No, he really didn't.
Wonder which popular media trend they got that from?

Attached: 1502110988932.gif (256x256, 352.29K)

>thinking every criticism of marvel is automatically from a rabid DC fan
are you incapable of discussing the flaws of a show you like ?

it's the Moon Knight costume that truly looks like shit cgi, the Mr Knight one was fine

can't stop thinking about this ever since Peacemaker got released with a full cg Eagly that actually looks great... Marvel loves to do the bare minimum it's so disappointing

Is anyone else getting tired of these sculpted looking full face masks? I get they are trying to mimic how it looks in the art and that if they used an actual form-fitting material it would look weird but the ones they're using now look like hard plastic helmets and remind me of the heads of action figures.

Attached: 4v4hLDHogE3JdZRGCxdyTG.jpg (600x350, 38.88K)

I truly hate this costume. He looks like a bug.

You stupid faggot.

Do you like getting spanked & spit on too, user?

I'm sorry, do you think they're mocking the costumes or something?

Yes, they should treat the costumes with the respect and reverence they deserve.

I see people saying that they don't think a normal sized head looks good on Moon Knight's costume, but I like how it looks. Is it true they CGI the actors head to look smaller in the suit because it makes the suit look better?

this, but unironically.

DCuck Broken

Attached: maxresdefault_Y4d5Uvy.jpg (1200x675, 102.64K)

They just stole that from Spider-Man 1

>made fun of the original costume in its first appearance
also, refer to

Mr Knight gets made fun of in the comics, they still treat the classic costume with respect here

They never made fun of it retard, you are clearly a DCuck go watch your parody shows

I see this a lot because of some of the costume and adaptation changes but I don't know, having Thanos fight the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy (who had just fought Ego, the Living Planet just a movie ago) with the Infinity Stones as he goes from titan to a dwarven forge to knowhere (which is still the head of a Celestial) and then snaps away half the universe feels very comic book-y to me.

Just because they take some liberties with how they want to portray a character doesn't make them more "realistic" and away from the comics.

Quality of the show notwithstanding am I really the only one who thinks the suit is goofy?

Attached: Full_Daredevil_Suit.jpg (2560x1707, 1008.23K)

the problem isn't realism, it's the lack of confidence
every one of these fucking movies has to go "boy the things that you love that we're based on is stupid, you know? "
grow some fucking balls marvel, this shit's embarassing

Its got the 'MCU style' design going, but I think its better than the alternative.

Attached: benaffleckdaredevil.jpg (640x800, 132.89K)

You just don't get it user. I don't care about the stories or characters, only the costumes!

The suit isn't wide enough. If you are looking to evoke armor, then it needs to be armor. The helmet should be really thin and the suit should be bulky, emphasizing a smaller head-to-body ratio.

This inherently works with body types that are massive like Cavill's Superman because his huge body works well with his normal head. If you add a bulky helmet onto a regular suit, your head looks huge and you look stiff. It's one of the main problems with the first Avengers Cap suit where his helmet makes him look so goofy

his crappy ninja getup was kino

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1920x1080, 317.28K)

>"boy the things that you love that we're based on is stupid, you know? "
they didn't do that with literally anything I described. They still treat the Snappening like it was WWII

and yet every single marvel movie has moments that reference the disdain they have for the comics they're adapting

like...? I just mentioned like eight things that they treated as just part of the universe, what do you have?

No, there's a reason why he barely wears it across three seasons.

I'll take comic accurate Ant-Man over whatever this is

Attached: cyborg_dc-comics_silo.png (480x1000, 487.62K)