The Owl House

Despite having so many plot threads, this episode handled them all really well

Attached: 1649487045345.png (1276x722, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/m0VS0DSZ#XqiWbzdUNZLHQ8W6CYCmaSCWLFUCQdrwpWRQsWw4QjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Odalia: Lemee see if I understand this correctly. You lied to me. Again. You didnt GO to the Emperor's Coven tryouts which was the EXACT THING I ORDERED your father to do. Instead he sends one of his abominations which OF COURSE wasnt programmed well enough to make sure you actually WENT to those Tryouts. I have had a long day Amity. I spent ALL FUCKING DAY with the Emperor's Brat listening to him brag about how I have NO AUTHORITY to sell your father's abominations to ANYONE other then the Emperor who I know for certain is short changing me when I should be charging more for them

>I come home to your father telling me you went to some PRO WRESTLING EVENT instead. I dont know WHAT you told him but now he's suggesting I should stop trying to dye your hair Green. YOU'RE GROUNDED! You're lucky I dont BUILD a basement just to lock you in it.

And yet there are still people who not only watched this episode but will simp for poorly written characters like Amity till their dying breath and will swear that Odalia is still in the wrong. Alador's redemption was predictably inevitable but from Odalia's POV of today's events its like her whole family is conspiring against her.

ODALIA IS THE VICTIM! I AM SO TIRED OF PRETENDING ODALIA IS THE BAD GUY WHEN SHE'S NOT! FUCK AMITY! FUCK THE VERY IDEA OF AMITY BEING HAPPY!

Attached: tumblr_6958846aa26f9979ac9091da585c487a_8707c16e_1280.jpg (1280x720, 136.45K)

For me it was Luz > Amity / Edric > Eda. Also is it me or does Eda feels like she's getting meh plots so far.

Attached: 1616834482116.png (640x360, 128.74K)

Troll.

i am happy they adressed Luz having a father once, its so common for shows to just ignore a lack of a father or mother or go for ''they divorced''.

Wtf is wrong with you?

In a world where you either join the coven or become a rogue selling junk like Eda, I see Amity's parents pushing her to join a good coven more like good but harsh parent trying to ensure their kid succeeds that assholes who don't care about what their kid wants.

so the twints use illusion spells to look nice all the time.
this opens for the implications Odalia is not that much of a sexy milf as we think.

Attached: twins ilusion.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

Wrong! The real victim in all of this is Boscha.

Attached: E940qTjVIAQ-zOu.jpg (1090x1090, 254.28K)

Attached: basil-lorn-bosha3d.jpg (1920x1625, 474.4K)

I hope this version of the twins leads to some NEET twin fanart, maybe with a side of hairy, unkempt incest.

Why are all the side characters more interesting than the main cast?

I need more of her.

I will work on it

Luz's plot was tied with Amity's. But yeah it was really good seeing her finally open up completely to Amity. I like the fact that she just can't lie to her and how Amity can tell when she's upset. Also it must of been a shock to her that Amity actually listened to what she said.

Maybe this will help her tell Amity more about her past.

It's a nice touch that Luz's hair was so unkept. This was prob the first time she really admitted how messed up she felt.

Is the brother a tranny?

She feels like a character someone in the crew is refusing to let die in the background. Like any chance they can get shove her in a scene even for a small joke

It was just bad, the writing is all over the place.

okay Huntercuck, take a breath and go to your fantasy land again

This...This is perfect.

Attached: FP4eN38XwAAdeA5.jpg (2048x2048, 349.93K)

Eda's plot always felt meh if they're the b plot

so the father was not a nigga?

Is the guy even here anymore?

Attached: vapypasta.png (768x432, 192.2K)

Attached: FP65XepXsAA2rHe.jpg (1840x2048, 252.64K)

How is Hunter related to this at all? is all a sperging about Odalia and Amity.

The comment from Alador about how he'll "talk to Odalia" after Odalia likely spent all fucking day outside the Emperor's training grounds waiting for Amity to show up only for Alador to come back to Odalia and tell her "Mittens wants to keep her natural hair color."

That's not a compromise that's an ultimatum. Honest to god Alador and Odalia should just get a divorce its clear Alador is the favorite parent among his 3 kids not a single one of Amity's siblings actually likes their mother.

Attached: Sour Apples.png (3537x3429, 958.03K)

Love, death, strawberry milk

Attached: FFfu-0FUUAQlRbr.jpg (625x351, 62.28K)

>is Belos your dad
it's complicated
Belos is based on social-familial status his uncle, but raised him and probably created him making him his dad, but Hunter is based on his brother so Hunter is his
>neph-bro-son
holy shit, Hollow Mind is going to be dope

Attached: 1649443037664.gif (442x560, 41.73K)

What’s she making?

Attached: A7A8EE4C-7327-435F-974B-AD603AADCF4D.jpg (378x240, 26.59K)

Any Dominican's here? They would be the best one's to answer this.

Odalia is in Oracle coven, she can't do illusions.

Now it makes sense.

Attached: FP4IaWaX0AIiTBw.jpg (720x720, 70.98K)

Bate bate chocolate.

She's making vanilla pudding because she's gained control of her life.

a dent in the fanbase that can never be repaired....

Attached: 1649482818622.png (588x712, 510.61K)

>been on testosterone for a year or two
he's 16, he's going through puberty, people should stop reaching this hard

The only thing I don't like about their new style is the fact that they used that illusion even inside their own house.

Attached: FP6SfuSXMAUBpLu.jpg (1682x2048, 405.52K)

he's a redditor.

> hunter, do you have any idea how many layers of incest we are on right now?

I hope Odalia forces Amity to lick her feet as punishment

My heart melt

drugs

>We've surpassed GOT incest and are aiming for FE level incest as we speak

Attached: Rhea ponders.png (1244x750, 1.81M)

at least he doesn't fuck him

Why is luz mother so unlikable? Feels like she is a roasty that trapped a men getting knocked up, but bitch was so insufferable when the wall hit her that the guy faked his death. And then luz just turned just awful like all single mother children tend to.

Attached: finallyimfree.jpg (1424x2048, 328.63K)

what are those FAGGY shorts

amogus

Attached: 8CBDE540-C0E7-4A19-BB35-5FF3D4381F1E.jpg (655x547, 64.45K)

so is camilia the afro latina then?

I want Odalia to win back her NEET son's love via blowjobs while he's shitposting on Penstagram and jacking him off with Blight Industries brand abomination fleshlights.

Attached: 1649516017500.jpg (1920x1080, 164.95K)

Edric probably has a happy trail.

Mega/link to new ep?

mega.nz/file/m0VS0DSZ#XqiWbzdUNZLHQ8W6CYCmaSCWLFUCQdrwpWRQsWw4QjI

Odalia makes them lunch every day though, it's clear they love their mom as well it's just complicated because of her expectations. Alador is the favourite because his attitude is more "Are ya winnin' kids? That's great, daddy's going back to his garage you kids have fun."

Attached: 1649496152989.png (1925x1174, 2.02M)

>shipper offs himself
>thread can barely get a post every three minutes

Something easy to over look but I think this episode handle the biggest complaint of Amity losing her character after she became Luz girlfriend. Her wanting to be in the emperor's coven was something pushed by her mom.

Attached: sketch-1587362360125~2.png (935x1083, 697.96K)

But Amity doesn't even eat it. I dont even think its an example of an Abomination doing it and then her taking credit for it

I truly, honest to god believe every word that Odalia wakes her ass up at 5 AM every morning, pours herself some tea, makes breakfast, makes everyone lunch and then Amity "forgets it" every single day when she's going off to school

I'm not playing this stupid game with you anymore I want a clearly established backstory for Odalia. I love her now but I need more to work with here.

Attached: _0 a LaCienega Boulevardez Reaction 2.png (2560x1440, 2.28M)

the hug, now in hd

Attached: sopretty.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

absolutely based, thank you.

I fucking love Edric

I'm kind of mixed on that.
On one hand it does give an explanation for it, but on the other it doesn't really give her much of her own identity either. She's still attached to Luz at the hips, she has no goals or individual interests, her entire motivation now is "Helping Luz out" and "Being Luz's girlfriend", whereas outside Luz we don't know what she'd actually want to do or who she is.

Attached: 1.png (768x432, 179.21K)

She clearly wants to be a wrassler.

It does however give an explanation on how Lilith met Odalia tho. Its clear from the brief interaction between Alador and Eda that Odalia was a raging stacy back when Eda used to actually go to Hexcide.

Its a lot like the dynamic we saw originally with Boscha and Amity only ODALIA was the Boscha. Alador straight up married a Stacy thru sheer confidence.

Man's a chad no wonder Darius hates him he's jealous.

Attached: _2 a LaCienega Boulevardez Reaction 6.png (437x389, 269.71K)

What kind of mommy gf is Odalia?

Attached: 1649529370264.png (1639x1657, 395.46K)

All the same, illusion is a very useful school - a little knowledge of target psychology and you can become a master of intrigue.

Attached: 16271521142341.png (750x875, 178.37K)