Kill Six Billion Demons

Kill Six Billion Demons Update

Attached: BOIcover.jpg (1000x1545, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/instant/noooo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: image_2022-04-08_223348651.png (980x1514, 172.24K)

Attached: 123.jpg (980x1514, 588.32K)

thats all for now
looks like allison pulled an anakin

Attached: 124.jpg (980x1514, 1.01M)

:O

IT RETURNS

Rise, Lord Vader.

Are those Jadis' followers? It'll be interesting to see what she wants after all that's happened.

Kek

Yep, they are.

>Where is Cio? Is she safe? Is...she alright?

Yep, Pyramidheads are a part of the Witch Cult. From what we know they're kind of like cyberpunk fortunetellers

Jadis probably wants the same thing that everyone else wants and that's to stop Jagganoth somehow, probably by going at Metatron directly

Dead as a door nail. I'm sorry.

Oh hey nice
looks like his wife's got better then

Was she sick?

Attached: 1632924122180.png (720x292, 34.37K)

>My wife has been hospitalized with a rare, severe, but ultimately treatable illness. Recovery may take some time and I ask for your patience for the comic returning in the next few months. My newborn son is well and I’ll let you all know when there is more to share.

> Thanks,

> -Abbadon

From the main comic page back in...December or January I think.

OP where the fuck did you get this?

Patreon probably, heard it went up on there but it's usually the incomplete pages with just the lines, no color or speech bubbles.

Oh wow that sucks, hope she is indeed doing better.

Oh yeah that explains it, I just noticed there was no actual update on the page
still, nice to see he's back

3 pages for fuck sake if your gonna do a Update then do more than 3 pages this is not a patreon comic

Seems she's doing better.

Attached: Untitled.png (744x194, 44.17K)

myinstants.com/instant/noooo/

Okay maybe they did kill the demons, but six billion? Come on.

Half the demiurges are dead, so I guess she really did kill six billion.

Attached: NOOOOOO!!!.jpg (1200x1851, 945.03K)

Oh didn't he have his appendix try to burst too? Abby's had some real shit luck as of late.

He asked people not to leak the pages, at least he did in the pateron discord. It's a free comic, not sure why people can't just wait a couple of days until the site updates.

why doesn't a random yank the key out?

even the Astrek projection in is similar to the Marvel Vader comic

Attached: 01caf556a375f636476753fdd24bfef7d8688810f2-720x556.jpg (720x556, 86.84K)

jadis has been privy to the unfolding of all of creation. im sure the welp keeps the key solely to her design alone.

What does that bottom panel reminds me of? I fee it seen a mascot or character as a pale bald girl with a bunch of tubes coming out of her head.

lmao he's went on a rant about this before. Whenever he does anything tangently sci-fi with the comic or his RPG games he gets piled with Starwars comparisons.

Bring back aba/d/don

Attached: oh god what.jpg (700x1520, 315.88K)

I don't think there are many people that can, and she's in an obviously safe and protected space. Most of the pursuers probably got blown up too.

Attached: WON38.jpg (900x1165, 766.24K)

it's just a little dirty, it's still good! it's still good!

>this is the artist that feared drawing the jaggahog

>synching the hiatus with Alyson's own comatose recovery
Kino as fuck.

Where is this from? He said he regretted some of his cheesecake art and I always wondered what he could have possibly drawn that was worthy of regret.

>Abbadon is actually Andrew dobson's most secret pen name

/d/ artfagging

What happened to her other leg? She was standing on it just fine some pages ago. And crawling away on it a few pages later.

Attached: BOI111.jpg (980x1515, 1.19M)

He's changed or modified most of the character designs as the book has progressed. I assume this was just a last minute decision, and we'll get an explanation once she wakes up or whatever.

She was within ten feet of Incubus for several minutes. Imagine all the shit particles radiating off of him and getting into her wounds. Even a small scrape on her knee could've led to an infection severe enough to require amputation

she really really wanted a peg leg

>He's changed or modified most of the character designs as the book has progressed.
True. But Abby is notoriously bad at consistently remembering details (pic related). I would not put it past him to forget how many limbs Allison has after a two month hiatus. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, of course, that there is an explanation coming up in the following pages.

Attached: tiny zaid.png (45x72, 6.28K)

Jadis wants to die.

I didn't notice she lost a leg as well.

>believing hiatus mean that page was only written and drawn yesterday
Why is modern Yea Forums so full of pure retards like that? It takes constant efforts to be such a massive dumbass.

He's been sick, busy taking care of a new kid, and taking care of a sick wife, unable to work. I think he started drawing the new pages only a month ago, so yeah this is a new or recent decision to remove her leg. Look at the OP image, we've known that she's was going to lose an arm and an eye for years now but she's still got both legs there. Also it's already been mentioned but this is just habit that he has, of changing how characters look in the middle of the story. Oscar went from having hooves to chicken feet, Cio hardly looks like she did at the start of the comic, it's typical Abbadon.

Oh shid, almost missed this.

>Somewhat modern-looking medical facilities
Huh. Even if IIRC Jadis' cult is Adeptus Mechanicus-levels of missing the forest for the trees in terms of worshipping Jadis' omniscience instead of conducting experiments like her scholar gang used to back in the day, they're evidently still lightyears ahead of most of the Wheel.

>this is not a patreon comic
Bruh I'm all for more pages but if anything it NOT being dependent on other people's spare change puts less obligation on the man to post more doesn't it?

I'm surprised he didn't get pelted with Luthor Strode comparisons for Solomon's first showing of Ki Rata. Even though Ki Rata in general gives me the impression of him just throwing cool shit he saw on the telly into it. The Infinity Ultron-style punching between universes springs to mind

>boy is enormous
should I be worried

Don't wear it out.

Getting some Glory vibes.

>MC also a lesbo
>had huge city destroying fight with her full power and lost some friends
>now bald, scarred and missing limbs

Attached: glory glory.jpg (1920x2951, 1.02M)

>Even though Ki Rata in general gives me the impression of him just throwing cool shit he saw on the telly into it.
That's exactly what it is. He's always been shameless about his influences. He's lived in and traveled through Asia and that influenced the look of Throne. Many times he's said that Wuxia films, Shonen manga, Buddhism, Hinduism, Abrahamic religions, Elder Scrolls, are the bases for the comic's story.

>boy is enormous.

Attached: EWGfOWzU8AAt4e4.jpg (353x427, 46.9K)

Sounds like my kind of shit. Where do I find it?

Start with Glory #23. It was an old Rob Liefield comic that basically got cancelled at issue 22. In 2012 it was basically rebooted with new writers and amazing art, but instead of starting at #1 they just kept it going at #23. Can also find it in collected editions. I bought the hardcover after some user storytimed it here.

Realy great story about a huge warrior woman whos body is kind of like the Hulk. She changes depending on her mood. Great adventure with brutal battles. KSBD has always really reminded me of it.

Attached: glory grilledcheese.jpg (585x900, 200.53K)

Damn, when things happen they all happen.

Thanks dood