But Yea Forums we have to save the dinosaurs, they could die!

But Yea Forums we have to save the dinosaurs, they could die!

Attached: 9CE96828-E495-4C3A-A8C5-E380C151EAF9.jpg (630x1200, 40.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyyHEVmn8bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are we back again? This summer at least? I need to see best girls again.

Man it says a lot that Darius' incessant dino-simping was the least aggravating aspect of season 4

When does that next JW movie drop? I have to imagine it'll be shortly before or after. Maybe at the same time but I dunno if Universal will want a possible attention split

I'd probably be way more annoyed with the dino simping if not for the fact that Kenji's "my dad is rich so I'm gonna goof off" joke got old like 2 episodes in.

Attached: ezgif-4-4be063b8c9.gif (640x480, 3.99M)

Ass and Titties

Attached: C9159223-8F49-46C1-9B30-548278168AF9.jpg (960x786, 346.31K)

This

Attached: Brooklynn bump Darius.webm (1400x1080, 479.72K)

>But Yea Forums we have to save the dinosaurs, they could die!

user said going full retard forgetting the scene in S4 where Darius has the choice of stopping the Dinos that are being forced to fight from killing each other or calling for outside help so his friends can be saved and him choosing his friends in the end.

In short; sinning characterization *ding*

We were robbed

I bet he was part of the group Claire was in Fallen Kingdom who wanted to save the damn Dinos.
meanwhile Kenji would be rooting for the volcano.

Where the shit do we go from here?

The season showed me that I was right to dread the notion of the series actually attempting romance. The writers are clearly inept in this department
You were spared seeing your pairing become intense cringe

Attached: Daddy.jpg (1536x864, 364.14K)

doesn't the next season tie into Dominion? S3 had them right at the start of Fallen Kingdom.

I can't believe it's dead bros. But Wingman Yaz and Kenji being more nervous telling Darius about the relationship then actually asking Brooklynn out was funny.

I assume Kenji’s dad owning Mantah Corp is a recent thing, because while Kenji is kind of a idiot I’d assume he would know the name of his dads company considering how much he talks about it.

Attached: Sammy ladder.webm (1080x1080, 393.36K)

Attached: the last season in a nutshell.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Cute fangs.

Attached: Yaz swimsuit.webm (640x1024, 2.53M)

YOU were robbed?

Attached: 1621670078469.png (1920x1080, 2M)

I was having such a shit fucking day when those were posted and it honestly salvaged the rest of it

Saved them all at the time. I wonder if any more were created.

Attached: no words - should have sent a poet.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

This shit looks awful, the fuck.

Attached: Yaz food grab.webm (1920x1080, 307.08K)

Attached: Brooklynn bacon.webm (1080x1080, 371.58K)

Come on, wont you sign up for Dinosaur Camp?

Season 4 was so bad.

3 should have been tooled to be the last season

Attached: frog go reee.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Oh God not again

Attached: 1571449968697.jpg (805x546, 76.93K)

Wu is going to pay for his crimes against nature.

Attached: Scorpius Rex.jpg (1920x1080, 801.52K)

Slow

Can someone post that little faggot?

Kenji is a fantastic foil character. His attempted veil of disinterest with Darius' open enthusiasm, Kenji's lackadaisical outlook and Yaz's driven intensity, he is a great source of and sink for conflict
Problem comes when he needs to be "just Kenji" without a real other angle to it, like "twitterpated for Brooklyn"
Which takes up almost all of his screentime in the latest season

we should send all black 'people' and the dinosaurs back to Africa

Yeah, things die sometimes, get over it

Like his dad?

I love Wu, the guy just really loves his job of making dino monsters, he's literally done nothing wrong since he was paid to make the Scorp and iRex by his legal boss.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was, I wanna say either towards the end of season 2 or 3 where there's this scene where they're all getting ready to leave and his job is to just stay at camp and pack the supplies and he can't even do that. Then I'm supposed to take his side over Darius who, while misguided as fuck, is still DOING stuff instead of just chilling like a lazy fuck.

He WAS getting the job done, if slowly. At least once Yasmina showed up to prod him forward. It was Ben fucking off without telling anyone that threw the preparations into disarray

Jap dad is going to offer Darius a clone of his dad in exchange for his cooperation in throwing his friends under the bus. Screencap this.

AMWF is the most kino relationship

Attached: Lover.jpg (550x826, 304.44K)

Go away Josh

This is not an american product, right?

Dreamworks/Netflix/Universal
Smells like burger to me

Attached: yaz hips.png (453x829, 271.22K)

Attached: Yaz swimming.png (1440x900, 1.84M)

Attached: bah gawd.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

>Hey, uh, any you kids know where I can score some weed?

Attached: Here's Johnny.jpg (1280x720, 143.75K)

He was disemboweled by a Velociraptor in the book, right? It's been so long I half remember it; I'm pretty sure Nedry was bitten in half since the book had Dilophosaurs that were closer to their actual size.

Yeah
True to Alan’s movie monologue, they start eating him while he’s still alive

Not bitten in half but the Dilophosaurus is much larger and the scene a lot more brutal
youtube.com/watch?v=MyyHEVmn8bE

To me, they've been dead for centuries.

Gimme more goddamn it

Attached: Sammy swimsuit 05.png (700x1000, 757.32K)

Imagine having Yasmina’s tits pressed against your back while she rides you piggy back style.

To be fair, all if not most JP/JW stories have romance elements (Grant and Sattler, Ian and Sarah, Owen and Claire, hell even the Kirby's). So it's not that they can't do romance. It's that they fucked up by giving Darius and Brooklynn too much screen time together and dropping Kenji's flirting in seasons 2 and 3.

I mean if Lockwood can clone his daughter....

Good. If you love dinosaurs, why don't you have sex with one while your friends lay in a pool of blood.

They don't have a method of accelerated aging or any ability to transfer memories though. Darius would be an 'older' brother to a genetic copy of his father.

What can they possibly do to salvage how much the last season sucked?
I'm not seeing how they can fix the inclusion of androids, dino communicators, Not-Sorna and PTSD interruptions.

Attached: WojakRex.png (719x665, 145.64K)

>bumpy dies a fiery death waiting for Ben
I can't take this...

Precisely why in still watching the show. There’s a glimmer of a chance of this pairing actually happening.

>all these fags obsessing over ships
Dinosaurs?

Attached: 1633888988756.png (600x535, 45.67K)

He will join his father in hell. And when I am done with DreamWorks Animation, no one will remember them, even the one who get the coffees for the writers.