HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FuEikgHbbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6qrzj2C20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HWAT?

Attached: ponyo-by-studio-ghibli.jpg (1280x1920, 459.29K)

Shut up.

Attached: shut up long.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

>Halloweenisasatanicholidayitwasinventedby-AHHHHHHH

Halloween is a Satanic Holiday 8t was creat#d by the AAAAAAAAAAAA

Ms. Harvard has a point.

… and a penis.

This show is so fucking unfunny and proves yet again that conservatives have shit sense of humor. Yes I know the creator isn't a conservative. And yet this is the show that redneck retards will howl at like it's the most brilliant shit on the planet.

rent free

Attached: flippy.jpg (499x499, 48.83K)

seethe and cope tranny

>Proves yet again that conservatives have a shit sense of humor
>Not made by a conservative
>He knows this

Attached: BE5F79E6-42FB-4B6C-B1B2-679803395AD0.jpg (400x551, 77.31K)

>We either do this haunted house the right way or I'm not doin' it at all.
>Hank, we can't afford another lawsuit.
>So that's how it's gonna be huh?

>bitch

>One World
I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST

It's because of the mouth-breathing viewers, obviously Judge was angling for a Southern audience, that's why it's like the whole show is on 75% playback speed - so the rednecks are able to follow along.
I wouldn't expect a conservative to be able to display reading comprehension of course so you're excused.

Project harder, you dumb niggering newfag

KHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Attached: khan.jpg (572x382, 24.13K)

sneed

Christ you bleeding heart virtue signaling plebbitfags truly are insufferable. Go back to your shitehole website.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FuEikgHbbU
If you really think the clip in the link isn't funny, you need to fucking kill yourself, you humorless bag of dicks.

Shut up faggotard your bait is ass

>AAAHHHHH HELP ME HANK I KIDNAP A PRETTY YOUNG LATINA AND SMUGGLED HER ACROSS THE BORDER

Stay retarded, /pol/ack

Attached: Go away Peg.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Shut up, bitch.
*shoots*

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-09-00-38-06-665.jpg (357x588, 95.28K)

>"the show is bad because it has conservative protagonists!"
>"the show is based because it mocks conservatives! stupid dumb trump supporters who like it don't get it!"

Dallas?

Do we have any cereal?

Fuck you, grandma!

>gay family time, I love it!

Attached: Cotton High.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

There's something about the way Cotton yells "You take that back boy!" in the Japan episodes that just kills me.

Attached: Honk smells a poopane leek.gif (300x300, 565.88K)

Dirty Old Man, Take A Shower

>I believe we do....

Dinner's ready.
Where's grampa?

It’s an adult taste it’s okay that you don’t like king of the hill and home movies they make stuff more your speed have you seen Steven universe? You’ll probably love it now but give it 10 years and you’ll come around to dialogue based animation that has its soul in its wit rather than its tears

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT IT FINALLY CAME!

anyone feel like his final episode was disrepectful to the character. I feel like they did cotton dirty

Yeah, you're the lowest form of human shit haha.

I felt this on a rewatch too
it walked back a ton of progress between hank and cotton, after all those episodes of reconciliation between them
I think they really wanted a bit where peggy lies to make hank feel better, which I think does work pretty well as a plot element since it fits peggy well, but it's like they just ignored all the times cotton had opened up to hank

It was so close too since Cotton says that he knew he was hard on Hank but it wasn’t out of hatred

>conservative cartoon
>the premise of most episodes is Hank is exposed to something different he doesn't think he'll like and it the end he either sees it isn't so bad or at least learns to tolerate whatever it is

>WHAT'S GOOD

Cope.

>Sir, you are an eggroll
>Yeeaahh

Attached: siryouareaneggroll.png (1029x580, 424.06K)

Unironically filtered. The show also has alot of opposing view points that aren't shot down. Hank is just the MC and more conservative then anything. But well hes bull headed/ignorant hes changed his views before and doesn't go out of his way to ruin things for other people. The episodes where he turns out right in the end are either 1. Because its Bill or some retard who is always wrong or 2. Because shocker conservative values real ones are stable ones and not always wrong like you leftist retards want to think.

The show also wasn't about being funny. Its more a animated family sitcom with funny moments then anything. It tackles and presents real situations well most of the time. It does it so well that sometimes you cringe at the way its done.

This. People hate Hank because hes a mature conservative character. He tolerates things he doesn't think are right in his own view. Leftists hate this its why they seethe or want people cancelled just for holding a belief in their head.

I'm gonna return the tank.
You're a skank.

Let's get stoned.

Attached: upsidedownredcorn.png (795x578, 513.69K)

sus

>Ya know fellas...

Not him but this didn't even register on my funny bone

>Some time tomorrow you tell Luanne she's pretty. Three words:

>You
YOU

>Look
LOOK

>Pretty
LIKE AN ANNOYING, GREASY-HEADED LOSER
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: three words.jpg (991x669, 75.94K)

I think it's great that Cotton hated Peggy so much, that when she said she hoped he'd live forever, he finally croaks. He lets himself die just to spite her one last time.

Attached: bobby hill posh.jpg (225x225, 9.2K)

It's not supposed to be hilarious...

Then you suck

In King of the Ant Hill, Hank buys Raleigh St. Augustine grass at $1.25 per square foot. In Spin the Choice, he argues that if stole land from the Indians, he wouldn't be living "on a dang eighth of an acre."

Let's say his lawn takes up half of that, so 1/16th of an acre. That comes to 2722.5 square feet. Multiply that by the $1.25, and that means Hank spent in the neighborhood of $3,400 for his new lawn, which was immediately besieged by fire ants (thanks to Dale.)

Attached: Propane Hearts.jpg (1174x1104, 142.91K)

>I tried to get them to eat your side, but they just wouldn't take! Ants can't chew through concrete, their weak! LIKE ME!

the dogs are doing it again!

Attached: tumblr_m9bd1aQCWH1reolsqo1_1280.gif (500x333, 588.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6qrzj2C20

START
PUFFIN'
BOY