THE FLASH Plot Leaks

Details may vary from leak to leak, but all reliable insiders have corroborated that this is the basic gist of it.

>Flash travels back in time to prevent his mother from being murdered and his father from being wrongfully convicted. Batfleck advises against it but Flash ignores him.
>Black Flash, attacks Flash inside the Speed Force and launches him into a parallel universe where his parents are alive, his counterpart isn’t the Flash and the Justice League never existed.
>General Zod invades Earth, and Flash learns that in this reality Supergirl survived Krypton’s destruction instead of Superman and was captured by the government.
>Flash, Alt-Flash and Bat-Keaton rescue Supergirl from a military base and they confront Zod, but he kills Bat-Keaton and Supergirl
>Flash and Alt-Flash try to change the past several times before Flash realizes their deaths are a fixed point, but Alt-Flash refuses to accept it.
>Black Flash returns and reveals himself as an older Alt-Flash who spent years trying to save his world before realizing that killing OG Flash is the only way to change reality.
>Flash and Black Flash race across the Multiverse and Black Flash nearly kills Flash before Alt-Flash sacrifices himself and creates a paradox that erases Black Flash.
>Barry repairs the Multiverse and realizes that his mother’s death is a fixed point in his universe, so he decides against changing it.
>Flash finds out he accidentally created a new universe where Bat-Keaton and Supergirl are alive and Batfleck and Superman never existed.
>Bat-Keaton helps exonerate Flash’s father and recruits Flash and Supergirl to a new Justice League alongside Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam, among others.
>POST-CREDITS: Flash receives a dimensional distress message from Batfleck asking Flash to “find us”.

Attached: Flash.jpg (1099x720, 271.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsPn3-lBFlo?t=336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am homophobic.

Sound lame.

>they found a way to make Flashpoint even worse
I'm impressed.

Does Flash have any other story besides Flashpoint? It´s like everytime they want to make something with him they use only that story

Hollywood needs its crossovers chief.

>his mother’s death is a fixed point in his universe
"Fixed points" are the dumbest concept ever introduced to time travel fiction in the first place, but the death that was caused by a time traveler in the first place? That's fixed? Fucking how.

I've heard a nearly identical leak on twitter so probably true.

Flashpoint is a really big event, it should be treated as the most important DCEU movie but everyone involved in the production acts like if they just wanted to release it and move on

>the death that was caused by a time traveler in the first place?

Not in the DCEU. It was just a random robbery.

I want to enjoy this but why kill off Superman and introduce a senior Batman? :( are they really trying to get rid of Batman and Superman?

So, instead of rebooting the DCEU, he just creates a new universe? I'm sure they're doing this so they can say to DCEU fans "we didn't erase your universe!" even if another movie will never take place in that universe again.

But that raises the question: why the fuck would Barry stay in the new universe he created? Leave behind all his friends and family from the DCEU? When Batfleck helps him clear his father's name, is it HIS father, or his father's identical alt-universe counterpart? Sure, it might make no difference to Barry, because the alt-father will be so identical that he even seems to remember having all the same conversations with Barry. But doesn't it matter to his REAL father, who's still in fucking jail? What kind of solipsism would justify this?

And what's the point of not sacrificing Batfleck and having him tease COIE if Affleck has made it known he's never coming back for another one of these movies?

For Barry? Flash of Two Worlds and the whole thing with Reverse-Flash killing Iris are probably his big storylines. But he also died just when "important storylines" started to become more of a thing instead of just having monthly adventures, so most of the "big storylines" are Wally stories.

I like how instead of fixing the DCEU they crippled themselves further with no Batman or Superman

This is also fixing stuff. Zod and Faora are back and Keaton Batman's Joker and Penguin seemingly are back

they're doing exactly what they've been saying they were gonna do from the beginning

Attached: 1639790206940.jpg (1080x1242, 348.75K)

The only way that'll stick is if there aren't any sequels. Although that is a fairly likely outcome.

You can do Thawne without him killing Nora.

Johns is still an executive producer. Thawne is Barry's origin forever now. Nora wasn't even dead in comics before 2011.

The Flash has a lot of wonderful stories. It's one of the better cape comic franchise around.

They're just all Wally stories. Flashpoint is the only well known Barry story so it's the only thing they ever adapt because WB have no capability to build a franchise. Geoff Johns walked in, told them this was the only Flash story worth adapting, and they believed him.

I am hawaiianphobic

"reliable insiders" is a funny way of writing "my headcanon and speculation", OP

They keep turning to Flashpoint because Barry Allen was a flat character with no motivations or personality for his entire existence until his origin was changed to "his mom was Terminator'd by his future archnemesis." Thus, that story has become his entire raison d'etre, Now there are only two things you can do when starting out with the character:

1) He tries to save his mom now that he has the power to do so, but he can't just run back, succeed, and that's the end of it, there's no drama or conflict in that, so he has to fuck things up when he time travels in order for there to be a plot.
2) He never tries to save her despite it being his whole thing. At least with the first way you get the plot point out of the way and can now move on with Barry's life.

And they didn't even do it by having Wonder Woman be secretly in love with Aquaman despite literally going to war with him like the animated movie, kek.

Stop blaming Johns for everything.

Really? Are we gonna have like five Batmans just going around at the same time?

It’s okay when it’s Spider-Man but somehow not okay with Batman?

That's like teen titans without Judas contract (they even shoved that shit into Young justice cartoon) or superman without Death of superman

I don’t get this constant need to blame Johns for something he has next to no involvement in, while he wrote Flashpoint he wrote a ton of other Flash stories that they could pull from and hell I’m sure Johns would be happy if they utilized some of Barry’s Bronze Age stories as well as he is a Bronze Age fanboy. What’s more likely is executives are idiots and only know that Flashpoint is a well known story for the character with an easily marketable name and it involves Batman which they think is the only DC property that actually sells.

They had four seasons of Superman and when they adapted it they used fuckin' Toyman to get it in the Justice League cartoon.

why is Miller playing Barry instead of Wally again?

Attached: 29fb4e7072a9ee6dbbfa7731bf810ec1.gif (500x277, 775.4K)

He’d be a terrible Wally as well though, at most Ezra would be a good adult Bart but even still he’d be terribly miscast

>introduce a senior Batman?
he's going to be the Nick Fury of the team. And mentor to the Gotham Knights.

They have Pattinson for solo Batman movies

This allows them to have their cake and eat it too. They get young Batman AND they get DKR/Batman Beyond old man mentor to Batgirl, Nightwing, etc spin offs

>are they really trying to get rid of Batman and Superman?
no just snyder's versions.

Attached: the-batman-2022-i122127.jpg (867x1300, 210.33K)

>POST-CREDITS: Flash receives a dimensional distress message from Batfleck asking Flash to “find us”.

Then why even bother rebooting everything if you're still gonna keep Affleck??

are people tired of the multiverse at all yet

Cause they are tired of getting death threats from the Snyder Cult so they probably figure saying the world still exists will shut them up, but in reality it won’t as Snyder cult members are insane and if you give them an inch they’ll think they are getting their way and push even harder

bruce wayne and superman are white boys, and it's not enough to just race/genderbend them. they must be torn down

>what's the point of not sacrificing Batfleck and having him tease COIE if Affleck has made it known he's never coming back for another one of these movies?

>I'm sure they're doing this so they can say to DCEU fans "we didn't erase your universe!" even if another movie will never take place in that universe again.

you answered your own question

would you guys rather have them go out of their way to piss on the Snyderverse? Affleck doesn't want to come back. It isn't as simple as just giving Zack Snyder everything he wants.
What exactly do you want?

they just want to complain about this movie no matter what

so he merges, but not really merges the universes because batfleck still sends a message to barry saying 'come find us' indicating a 'crisis'.

dc/wb is so fucked up. they see marvel build up to avengers.
>let's reboot superman but darker
marvel comes out with civil war
>let's make batman fight superman
>look we made justice leage
marvel comes out with infinity war and later endgame
>we need that marvel money, let's reboot. make flash the reset, but they want their infinity war / endgame movies
>flash teases infinite crisis (eventually if the flash movie comes out).

i'm betting the infinite crisis movie(s) will have brandon routh and that mexican wb superman in it, keaton, clooney, and patterson as batman (bonus if they get bale too), plus shipp flash along with wb flash. bonus also getting reynolds as green lantern.

>marvel comes out with civil war
>>let's make batman fight superman

BvS was announced before Civil War. Civil War was a quickly greenlit response to BvS

DC's really been 50/50 when it comes to their casting. I thought Zachary Levi and Cavill were great, but then you got Ezra, Ray Fisher, and IDF lady.

Johns wouldnt get paid for bronze age stories you stupid faggot, he was consultant, producer, and an executive for 4 of the flash movie projects. Johnsfags are by far the most deluded retards in this board. Johns shilled the shit out of flashpoint when he was DC's CCO and he continued to do so at Warner's.

user you can hate Johns all you want I don’t give a fuck but Johns genuinely is barely involved if at all he’s too busy working on Stargirl and Doom Patrol to focus on The films. And again it’s the executive decision on what script they want to use not his and so they went with something easily marketable. Also he will definitely adapt Bronze Age stories over his own just look at Stargirl much of the character adaptions and storylines are based off of Roy Thomas’s run and not his

>Johns genuinely is barely involved
Stop being this retarded, Johns was involved in the flash movie 4 years before stargirl was even a show.
>Also he will definitely adapt Bronze Age stories over his own
Royalties you retard, the difference is stargirl is produced BY HIS OWN company, that means he is already making more money than anyone else involved, as opposed to the movies. Fucking Johnsfags are delusional.

Of course he was initially involved he was cco at the time when it was green lit, but it’s been in development hell since then and now he’s barely involved with the current iteration of the film. Again hate Johns all you want but he is not the big bad behind the scenes and you are literally starting to sound like Fisher.

Just because he’s in charge of stargirl doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get royalties for adapting his stories. Hell he could easily just straight adapt all his own stories if he wanted to same with Doom Patrol in that there is barely any trace of Johns take on the DP aside from some character traits

You either believe WB executives just stumbled into comic shops and asked what flash stories are marketable and just happened to find out a story by the guy sitting next to them at the office or you are a shill faggot that refuses to acknowledge your favorite mediocre writer was pitching his own work for a decade to his WB friends.

Where the fuck does alt-Flash come from?

>Just because he’s in charge of stargirl doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get royalties for adapting his stories.
He doesn't need royalties form star girl because is his own company. The mad Ghost shows were secured before leaving, he used those shows as his golden parachute. He is a greedy fuck.

No I think execs look at sales numbers and while it’s a generally terrible event Flashpoint is a perennial great seller in book stores. And that’s what they care about sales and money nothing else. And sure he probably put it out there when he was cco as a script The film went through like 10 different story iterations, there was literally one where Cyborg and Flash co starred in the movie and it involved the rogues. But literally at this point Johns has no say in what script they use he holds no power and is not involved.

If he was a greedy fuck you’d think he’d try to make all the money he can any way he can. Like again I get people hate him and some of it is definitely justified but this is Boogeyman level shit where everything he does is apparently Machiavellian machinations

youtu.be/FsPn3-lBFlo?t=336

>Machiavellian machinations
Shilling his own work isn't a "machiavellian Machination", you dont understand the different between royalties and OWNING THE ENTIRE PRODUCTION COMPANY.

same, I'm not even bothered by Ezra Miller as Flash unlike most people here so I really want the film to be good but erasing the existence of Superman and Batfleck got me bitter... it's just disrespectful

stop whining and go suck some white cock since you love white men so much

>telling someone else to go suck cock in the DCEU Flash thread
good one

There's something ironic about Flashpoint being pushed so long as THE definitive Flash story only for its movie to take so long to come out that Infinite Frontier's given everyone back their histories/memories.

I wonder if we'd have gotten a movie by now if DC hadn't shoved Barry and Flashpoint down everyone's throats.

>I wonder if we'd have gotten a movie by now if DC hadn't shoved Barry and Flashpoint down everyone's throats.
We would had, not even Ezra wanted Flashpoint.

yes but Johns wants all stories to be his

it's funny as fuck that dc used flashpoint to erase the dcau for a rebooted dcau, then they did it again at the end of the apokolipse war. now dc/wb wants to use a 'flashpoint' to restart their dceu and keeping shazam/ww/black adam/ and aquaman. i really want to be a fly on the wall when they have their brainstorming sessions at dc/wb when making movies. it's probably more crazy than Amy Pascal throwing a sandwich at Feige when he first suggested that Spidey join the MCU.

When will we get to read their script?

Attached: 1649326786404.jpg (2100x1954, 1.13M)

>Flash receives a dimensional distress message from Batfleck asking Flash to “find us”.
Yes, see you in 2050.

Attached: 66435914-89EB-49AB-8A43-E548708ADD49.jpg (455x561, 122.55K)