It was the perfect videogame movie

It was the perfect videogame movie.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-resize-Zw6UwG0VrY[1].jpg (943x472, 109.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcP5n72IRbQ&ab_channel=KevinJames
youtube.com/watch?v=_MPaxjXTCyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it was perfect
For me to poop on

Attached: DABFF014-5185-45D2-A114-E16F3989166E.png (268x286, 146.78K)

Here's hoping they adapt rouge's fat ass and tits.

No, the first one was, the second one doesn't hold up quite as well.

WTF? The 2nd one was far better

Not perfect, but it was very fun. I loved the characterization of both Tails and Knuckles. I'm beyond hyped for a SA2 adaptation for the third film.

It's out?

the pacing is spastic, they linger too long on pointless scenes like the wedding post-crash and the dance number, Tails' involvement is underutilized and and the ending stinger doesn't give me much hope for movie 3.

Still a good movie, but the first one was better.

too much focus on the humans

Cut out the twenty minutes of wedding/infiltration shit and it's perfect.

Did anything actually come out of Tom's subplot of feeling like he didn't have friends while watching Randell getting gay with his homies? I don't think it did.

Extremely retarded take.

I wish the director didn’t bring up Smash Bros since it’s just going to be people spamming everyone about that.
Even if it did happen Movie Sonic wouldn’t be the version in it and Fowler wouldn’t be involved

Mark my words. The wedding couple are going to be the surrogate family for Shadow justifying the length of time that dragged on them.

>Almost the entire movie is Sonic characters
>Humor is better
>Fight scenes are better
>Lore is better
>CGI is better
Sonic 2 is better

The warcraft one made more money, of course that doesn't mean it's good

>Every mainstream review says it's worse than the first movie because not enough human segments
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Done. See you in 1-3 years.

Attached: ShadowMovie.png (938x104, 7.84K)

Oh I get it, because they are all black

Why do people care so much about a mediocre kids film?

It was good and by far the most loving and best videogame movie

Because it's interesting that of all franchises to break the video game movie curse, Sonic's the one that comes out looking the best, barring Detective Pikachu because even if it came out as hot garbage it'd still sell gangbusters because of Pokemon.

Were you not paying attention? The point was that he wanted Sonic to have friends.

Pokemons a weird one too because it has the world to work well especially based on the animated movies but requires work since they clearly don’t want to just make one based directly on the games.
But people will be upset if they don’t just do a movie about Ash

I guess I wasn't, I tend to zone out during the human segments.

>Detective Pikachu
I really don't get the hate/indifference for this one. I really enjoyed it although the game was better

I was worried they were just gonna show the master emerald and not the chaos emeralds or conflate the two. They kinda but its just the master emerald contains the chaos emeralds but I guess they can be separated from each other since I just remember them flying off into the sky and knuckles just fixes the master emerald. I guess sonic will need to find them like usual to use them next time

Nobody remembers Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Not even me this is a pity reply.

I want to F tails up the A

>nu-kids
I can't believe there's someone so autistic that they would actually say shit like this.

I need to know what Ken Penders is gonna do when he finds out one of the Echidnas in the flashback legit goes full Enerjak.

Not to mention, Knuckles' dad looks fairly inspired to Locke.

I don't know, I think if Penders was going to do anything, we'd already be seeing it happen now.

Penders is beaten down
He watched the guy who killed his characters in Archie go one to direct the games and the Sonic Movie go on without him along side them doing their own echidna lore

That's never stopped him before. The man runs on pure delusion and insanity.

Detective Pikachu didn't make enough money for The Pokemon Company to continue with more films

The Echidnas in the movie looked to be more inspired by the Mayan/Aztec designs from Sonic Adventure than anything Penders came up with.

Attached: SA1_Echidnas.png (625x483, 523.18K)

blame the guy that was interviewing the director, he's the one who brought up smash bros

It did well the problem was they didn’t have a way to make a sequel

Can you say bang a dog up the ass on tv?

Did anyone see any chaos related imagery in the hidden temple zone. I was looking for it but I didn't see anything. Also is the whole owl tribe supposed to be based on the owl carvings you can see in labyrinth zone in sonic 1?

Can't be perfect without Sonichu.

>Lore
Fuck off.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film! The live action stuff which was always my biggest gripe since the first one was much more limited this time around, to the point where it at times felt like those parody videos where actors edit themselves into pre-existing movies:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcP5n72IRbQ&ab_channel=KevinJames

Like, there were times where you had the 3 Sonic characters interacting by themselves together, only to cut to Tom and Maddie reacting or something. Not to mention the Hawaii scenes, in particular the one with Rachel attacking Randall, since as far as I could notice that had no baring on the plot at all, and taken out of context it'd look like it was part of some comedy.

And I actually LIKE Rachel. I genuinely laughed at alot of her comments, as it's fun having someone react strongly to the craziness around them, like when she goes "Oh God now there's two of them...".

Lots of great moments in the film though, and all are when it's only the animal characters and/or Robotnik.

Sonic and Tails sleeping in the cabin with Sonic being all big brother with him.
Knuckle's serious comedy was perfectly delivered with Elba's dark sexy voice with no hint of irony.
The Knuckles vs Sonic fight in the temple actually had me leaning forward, hands on knees excited, audibly gasping at when Sonic was beating Knuckles into the stairs, breaking apart the rocks.

Oh god, I've been fine with the other character's hyper realistic fur and all, but not sure I'd appreciate her like that... Cream on the other hand...

Yeah no, gotta agree with points. The Sonic movies are great despite the live action segments, not because of them.

Rent-free.

Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MPaxjXTCyc

What does that mean

Think we will get Not Enerjak as an antagonist?

>Not enough human segments
That wedding scene with the two background characters dragged out for TOO fucking long.

Aside from that,
pretty much the perfect vidya sequel

No, no I don't.

I question why Knuckles never saw the rest of his tribe again though, it's not as if Longclaw could have taken them all out on her own.

She apparently just fucking murdered them all kek

Well to be fair, they were evil.

I thought it was a boring slog myself, but the Fatal Frame movie seems to have quite a few defenders.

I hope there's twice as much of the fat sheboon in Sonic 3 and whenever she's not on screen the other characters ask, "where's the fat sheboon?"

A decent take, your enjoyment of the film will hinge on whether the Sonic stuff shown is enough for you or not and whether the live action stuff detracts too much or not.

I will give the movie this, it did provide a good retort to "if Sonic is so afraid of water then why doesn't he just run on it?".

>Runs like 200 miles
>Drowns
>Somehow washes on shore right on the island despite it being hundreds of miles away
I get it's a trope but come on

It honestly was the first time I've seen a super fast character run on water when it's all wavy. Usually when someone like Flash and others do it it's always super calm but this was a decent twist to it all.

It's no dumber than a retard like Wade being a cop.

Maybe it will happen if they do not leave earth.
I think the 3rd will end with Sonic a co going back to their world.

Attached: 1645908113338.jpg (700x900, 214.49K)

I am still waiting for the Detective Pikachu 2 game.
They promised it.

Attached: 1648654108772.png (1920x1036, 1.87M)

>The Knuckles vs Sonic fight in the temple actually had me leaning forward, hands on knees excited, audibly gasping at when Sonic was beating Knuckles into the stairs, breaking apart the rocks.
I wish I could write this off as you just being underage, but I've seen the horror that is Marvel movie fans.