Anakin let those DSL go to waste

>Anakin let those DSL go to waste

Attached: D744BC00-9226-45AC-BFC4-D8A6ECC3F25D.jpg (640x800, 97.85K)

Lips made to suck you dry

Attached: lips.png (2560x1440, 3.95M)

Most people who complain about what a terribly-written character Anakin was tend to forget he was SUPPOSED to be a flawed, terrible person who was supposed to make the wrong choices.

as part of jedi training of course

Were Jedi forbidden from having sex?

Sex doesn't necessarily mean emotion or attachment after all.

>Were Jedi forbidden from having sex?
no
>Sex doesn't necessarily mean emotion or attachment after all
implying you wouldnt get attached to your spinner xeno cumpillow padawan with DSL

Asohka is canonical a carnivore

wouldn't the wrong choice here be to bang your padawan when she started looking like that?

Attached: 1607633868039.jpg (550x828, 85.67K)

nah

At face-value, yes, but it might have stopped Revenge of the Sith from happening.

You can spell 'canonical' and 'carnivore' but not Ahsoka? In a thread about Ahsoka? That's either totally retarded or completely based. I can't decide.

Palpatine would adjust his plans accordingly.

Palpating watching
>Good, let the cum flow through her
Let me just put a condom on
>No NO NAOOOO!

Attached: Emperor_Sidious.png (614x768, 689.78K)

According to who?

>it's not bad writing, you're supposed to dislike the character!
Lucas is shit at writing characters.

Based.

Darth Vader one of the baddest guy in scyfy

Wanting him to be fun. If anything he's just more stupid after the prequels.

Attached: OXM5qF.gif (480x270, 762.86K)

>>Good, let the cum flow through her
Kek

Anakin in TPM is perhaps the most annoying character in the Star Wars franchise (perhaps because that's also the movie with Jar Jar), but a lot of that is Jake Lloyd's performance). The PT films didn't really develop Anakin's good qualities but focused on his flaws - partly because that was the required arc for his fall to the dark side and partly (apparently) because that's what Lucas wanted to show. TCW really fleshed out his good qualities a lot and also refined some of the PT's clumsy treatment of his flaws. But Anakin was a flawed character who never addressed much less corrected his character flaws.

Ahsoka is very similar - introduced as a very flawed very annoying young padawan (though Ahsoka was never anywhere near as annoying as Jake Lloyd imo), but then Ahsoka actually learns from her experiences and changes over the course of TCW to where she's actually a very healthy character whose positive qualities far outweigh her flaws.

So many parallels between Anakin's and Ahsoka's character arcs and yet Ahsoka seems to get the lion share of the hate. Never really understood that.

ahsoka VERY good

>Ahsoka seems to get the lion share of the hate.

It's a combination of people being tired her being Filoni's pet character, her supposed invincibility compared to other characters who get thrown through the ringer, and the fact people for the longest time were sure she wouldn't survive the clown wars because she was Anakin's Padawan of all things.

Attached: d1mcc2g-cad76f8f-2308-4197-aedd-8b8cb84ceb0b.jpg (515x500, 88.71K)

Either way I’m glad she’s stuck around. I like Filoni’s OC waifu.

My impression is it's mostly the first reason, the other two possibilities are more owing to retardation in the fandom than how her character was written.

That's fine, Luke got to fuck MILF Ahsoka

Exactly. Ahsoka came on the heels of Revenge of the Sith’s release when the fate of everyone who wasn’t Obi-Wan or Yoda was certain. So the assumption that this newly invented padawan who was mentioned nowhere in the film was on borrowed time gave her an instant underdog status. As the series progressed and we began to like her more, the ticking clock of her getting 66’d or Vader’d added to the tension. Now post “Twilight of the Apprentice” they’re having to invent excuse young excuse for why she fucked off for the span of the OT and they’ll soon have to do it again once the EU starts brushing up against the ST era. The hard pill to swallow that she needs to finally pass on is too much for Filoni to take, and also inconvenient for Disney as they now clearly want her to be their main female Jedi character after they totally botched Rey. Honestly if Rey had turned out better, I think there’d be less pressure on Ahsoka to hang around.

yeahhh jake lloyd is not that annoying at all. dunno how everyone seems to universally hate it. if anything he's on par with luke dialogue in ANH

The dialog in the PT is awful but Jake Llloyd could have been reciting Shakespeare or Raymond Chandler and I'd still want to punch the little shit in the face every time he was onscreen. ANH Luke was annoying but it was in character; I didn't find Mark Hamill annoying at all.

Yes I agree ahsoka should have died at the end of the clone wars ironically it would have inmortalized her in the eyes of the fandom, now all we have to look foward to is to see her ruined bit by bit until everyone hates her.

Why doesn't Ahsoka just suck the dark side out of Anakin?

No, I don't think she should have died. The only one who realistically could have killed her was Anakin/Vader unless she was taken out en masse during Order 66 (and that would be a shit death for such a key character). I feel the same about Ventress - I hate that they killed her off, and hate even more the shit story they chose for her death. I'd much prefer if Ventress hadn't died, even if she never showed up again in future stories there would always be that possibility at least.

Nah, better for her to die while she was at her peak than to slowly see her character deteriorate to nothing.
She was interesting because she was Anakin's padawan now without him her character is pointless.

Ahsoka just does something for me...

Attached: 1632029086886.png (1166x1920, 3.78M)

She would look 1000000x better if she doesnt have thise big ass nig lips. Not racist tho.

I always liked older Ahsoka as opposed to Padawan Ahsoka

Attached: 7ABAB4EB-8522-4883-9EB8-B2BB46AAD28E.jpg (498x385, 55.34K)

Attached: E6FB537C-730C-45AE-A1B6-42F2F6429F92.jpg (1215x1890, 376.53K)

I often wonder why Lucas introduced Anakin as a child instead of at least being a teenager so that they could use one actor through the whole trilogy, and why they waited until the end of the second film of the trilogy to start the war it was more or less supposed to cover. That combined with the switch to digital in AotC makes TPM feel very disconnected from the other two in my eyes.

He just wanted to fuck up that kid's childhood for a laugh

>always liked older Ahsoka
you like ugly manfaced goblins?

I got a boner

Too much dark side for her petite, tight body.

Yes

Attached: top jedi.jpg (1383x1756, 379.56K)

I always imagined her as a xeno Alina West

Idk I always saw it that the point in later seasons (when Ahsoka is 16-17) was her being young and petite opposed to the mature Shaak Ti

Attached: D32A22AA-4D5B-4EFB-BF78-EAB4BA67BADF.jpg (550x688, 132.49K)

Is there any more of this,my raging roger demands it!!

The body type yeah but come on, Ahsoka has a way better face than that

It's a full comic, but honestly it's pretty disappointing.

I wish this character would just go the fuck away.

Attached: 1632530473401.jpg (1080x1073, 180.04K)

I obviously meant the body-type lol

Attached: EA9BE874-68CA-40A7-A670-7ACF25E1363F.jpg (1328x300, 44.09K)

this pairing honestly makes more sense than Anakin and Padmé

Attached: 89158BDD-617A-4D1B-81FD-0CB749D0D751.jpg (640x478, 62.32K)

Not really, you just want it to make sense because you self insert as Anakin and want to bang an underaged alien girl as an escape from your mundane life.

Padmé coping

and?

Ahsokautists rattled

yes

Yes I actually find it it funny how much better it is to anakin/Padme.

given how shitty the prequel trilogy is story wise, it’s not that surprising

Not really, it just makes more sense than some dude having a oneitis on a girl he met 10 years ago then marries her only to barely see her during a 3+ years long war

based

Attached: 27.jpg (750x937, 61.45K)

>it makes more sense to just start a romance with your student during the middle of a war with no prior history just because she's there
Imagine being that desperate. I know you probably don't have to.