/bcb/ - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

What did final fantasy cat do again?

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 3.24M)

I hate women so much its unreal

And she doesn't care

Pls read this comic

KWAB

He stopped Lucy from having sex with him. Oh, wait, Paulo did that too. Hm, maybe it was being there for Lucy--no, no, Paulo did that too whenever she needed it. Hurm.....

You know, it's almost like Lucy is an ungrateful stuck up turbo bitch with zero perspective or positive merits whatsoever

Attached: big_think.png (415x530, 275.46K)

God... Why is she such a whore? So she actually fucked her savior? Great healthy relationship

Do not read this comic.

How can anybody defend Lucy here I mean like what a bitch

Nooo user! Lucy is being a girlboss haha xd

Attached: 1649304161949.jpg (3078x4624, 3.01M)

please stop posting this comic here so i can forget it exists

No Augustus no way’d her

God this is so cringe

why

Exactly, Augustus didn't do anything for Lucy any of her other not-friends didn't already do at a drop of a hat.
The only thing that makes Augustus different to them is him being outside of that friend group.
So, what, is their only sin being associated with Mike? that's so childishly petty.
Oh right, yeah I guess that's exactly why she's doing it.

He saved her from the ketchuping and became her live in emotional support animal

>So she actually fucked her savior?
No? She was referring to emotional support.

Finish your pages, Kubo.

She tried though. And when Paulo suggested it she slapped him because she blames others for pointing out how slutty she really is instead of making peace with her inner hussy.

Lucy is being horrible to Paulo buy ai can kinda get why she is. She just wants to get rid of anything that remonds her of Mike.
Not the right way to go about doing it, she is also a hypocrite, but I at least understand.

I wish Paulo said something actually hurtful, like that Mike was right or some shit. Instead he's being pathetically toothless so Lucy can walk away relatively unscathed.

I have no love for Paulo but that Augustus line was painful. Poor simp.

Well at least Lucy's incredibly shitty behavior is being called out

>She tried though.
Yeah and didn't succeed. is acting like she did.

shut the fuck up, enabler.

Keep crying bitch nyagga

Attached: 1649369831013.png (301x251, 97.26K)

>"Augustus has given me more than any of you have ever given me!"

Like what? I'm honestly curious because we haven't seen him do anything particularly special. He's just been "replacement Goth Mike" for her.

If she means emotional support then Paulo is right that she never gave him, or the others, a chance no matter how hard they tried to be that for her. It's like Lucy has extreme tunnel vision where she can't see or consider anything but Mike, and when he leaves her she only acknowledges replacements.

That doesn't make any sense though. Paulo is only here because she went to him. If she wanted to get rid of anything that reminds her of Mike then why even bother him?

>She just wants to get rid of anything that remonds her of Mike.
THEN WHY DID SHE COME BACK? WHY WASN'T SHE CLEAR WITH HER BOUNDARIES FROM DAY ONE? THIS COMIC IS ACTIVELY SETTING BACK THE MOVEMENT FOR INCREASED SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE OF MENTAL ILLNESSES.

Attached: 1392268716164.jpg (183x266, 17.85K)

i would burn Lucy's house

alright where's the leak

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-121912-060.png (720x266, 75.58K)

I defended Lucy to some extent up until this chapter but she gets worse every page goddamn.

Mike had both of those covered to a much greater degree.

other bitches that self insert as her and have 0 self-awareness

You're an idiot.

What a fucking asshole. Anyways when are we going to return back to Mike and Daisy? Is Paulo gonna run out of there and find them at the library having sex?

Attached: 10541 - Daisy Kit_(Artist) parody.png (1024x1024, 482.39K)

If Lucy could have Mike's undivided attention again she'd dump Augustus out on the street yesterday

God, I hope this fucker necks himself.

Okay, now that we've got all this bullshit done with, and have re-established that Lucy is a girlboss that you can't sling shit at: can we finally move onto to something else? Hell I'll settle for jumping right into PauloxDaisy, immediately moving to MikexLucy, and then running to the end if it means not having to put up with this and Taeshi hack writing.

If I could say anything to Taeshi right now I would say, "look Taeshi. I know you said a while ago that you wish to make another comic after this. Just don't. You have NO talent of value in this, and you can't tell a good story. It's a waste of time for yourself and all involved. It's time to give it up."

At least I'll admit to it.

I would say it has something to do with him being a slut and fucking two girls while she was dealing with Mikes rejection, but at this point idk anymore

I just watched the Sonic movie and I cannot unsee that Paulo looks like Tails.

Attached: 1645291223650.jpg (850x607, 98.55K)

He's literally a Tails knockoff and always has been

No

I'm going to start filtering your posts

I see Paulo isn't just Lucy's replacement Mike

Which is precisely the point: if Lucy can seem like she comes out on top of the verbal sparring match then, atleast in Taeshi's mind, that means she HAS to be right.

Paulo's suicide arc when

At this point I'm starting to think she came back just to see how horrible she could be to everyone. Augustus was just a bonus.

Fuck it

Attached: mikewasright.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

Paulo eternally BTFO

I understand too, in that she's a hyper-bitchy turbo-cunt who deals with her own issues by bottling them up or hurting people.

>Literally in tears
Jump faggot

Ok this can't be real lmao.

Tae doesn't give a shit and doesn't mind making fun of her own characters (including Lucy) for memes.

>If she means emotional support then Paulo is right that she never gave him, or the others, a chance no matter how hard they tried to be that for her.
Oh please, every time she came crawling Paulo gave her all the support he could. Whenever he saw Lucy suffer, he was there for her. The fact that Paulo doesn't remember this is awful.

A billion bucks says Lucy looks back at Paulo walking away and we see a brief flicker of sympathy.

Attached: 114-52.png (1280x222, 142.26K)

It is, I asked Taeshi for that when I bought one of the volumes at a con

Sooo... has Taeshi herself forgotten about blubber-ass Daisy?

Yeeeah someone post the collage of "nobody helping" Lucy lol these people even ganged up on Mike for her when he rejected her.

Fucking hell imagine if that happened. It'd be great. Mike would be horrified to discover just how insane and empty Lucy is and hopefully the disgust shown by her own family would finally inject some self-awareness into that ketchup concussed of hers.

One million on she gets abducted on her way home and Paulo has to live with the guilt forever

watch as paulo goes back to turbo lucy simp mode the moment mike makes a "its the same shit that happened to me man" comment about lucy's attitude

>tfw not even your mother fucking loves you

Attached: 1649437645872~2.png (497x427, 177.91K)

You think Alejandro rolls up and we get the next chapter?

Never gets old

That would be actually interesting, so maybe not

It's alright, friend, you've seen the light and that's what matters. Learn from your mistakes and keep move forward. It's what Lucy wouldn't do, after all, and that's how you know it's the right choice to make.

Attached: dontcha.png (700x599, 399.82K)

>Lucy looks back chocking tears
>You see guise she's actually good, all hail queen Lucy

it depends she regrets very specific shitposts she did in the past ;]

Attached: 1617238191452.png (4000x4000, 3.58M)

My bet is that we'll get a view of Lucy's face and she's either teary eyed or some other form of sad, to show that she just said those things to be hurtful and to "push people away", whatever she expects to achieve from this.

Yes, she would and that's what makes her attitude and actions the worst and most frustrating. People who aren't Mike are irrelevant and meaningless to her, and she is happy to use and drop them at her earliest convenience. Then she has the gall to treat everyone as though they are horrible because THEY are HER problem and not the around. A sentiment that is clearly shared by the author given her favorable treatment of Lucy in the story.

Paulo will go and fuck Mike.

>homestar reference
noice

Tails is trans?

I have an idea how this might go now
>Paulo will go to confront Augustus and Jordan
>Paulo brings up how Lucy is being a massive bitch and how she said she slept with Augustus
>Augustus states that didn't happen and spills the beans on what happened between Mike and Lucy during Eternal Flame.
>Then Paulo (and maybe Augustus) go to confront Mike, but see the gray cat is with Daisy

Attached: lucy_regression.jpg (1506x920, 362.69K)

Augustus already confronted Mike, that wouldn't make sense for him to do it a second time.

How aneurysm-inducing. The only look Lucy should be giving him is one of deep regret. None of this awful "it had to be done, he'll be better off for it" horseshit we got back on the ferris wheel. Lucy having a martyr complex should earn her a sock to the jaw

>guilt
Why? If anything he should feel grateful when garbage men haul away the trash

fuck off

That would be horribly retarded and a huge fuck up on Gus's part. It would make both of them shitty, especially since Mike's been living up to his word of staying away from Lucy.

>One kiss undid her progress.
She wasn't making any progress. She had been nothing but a shitty person since she came back

It's different because Paulo has a penis and is therefore obligated to not only suck on Lucy's clit but do it with stoic self-sacrifice

>Augustus states that didn't happen and spills the beans on what happened between Mike and Lucy during Eternal Flame.
>>Then Paulo (and maybe Augustus) go to confront Mike, but see the gray cat is with Daisy
This has already happened and you're just trying to create a scenario where le epic Mike/Daisy breaks up the friend group.

I'd be more Augustus going with Paulo to make sure he won't do anything hasty, but this still has great drama potential. Like Daisy seeing Paulo walking with Augustus as they try to find Mike.

My only regret is that Lucy does not have more reasons to cry

All these people defending Paulo. He deserves this, he was willing to throw his supposed friend under the bus to chase after someone who already told him to repeatedly fuck off. Now hopefully Mike tells him the same.

we are not defending Paulo, we are shitting on Lucy

Woah now, who's defending Paulo? It's simply that his own shit behavior is massively eclipsed by Lucy's own at the moment.

You'd have sex with tails if he were a girl though right? Okay, now imagine that but she has a penis and it slides in your ass, would you be turned off or turned on?

Attached: 83872f875c2184e356e84293b8384446.png (447x580, 181.08K)

I hate to break it to you but all of the main cats suck.

Augustus would try to make sure nothing goes south. He has no reason to wish bad on Mike in this case because he's lived up to his promise of staying away from Lucy. Double time if Daisy is there.

Nobody's defending Paulo. He's a moron who didn't learn his lesson from the carnival and tried to simp once again a few pages earlier. It's just that Lucy's bullshit is worse. Nobody's clean here.

But always remember: Mike sucks less