They destroy the entire DCEU themself

>they destroy the entire DCEU themself

Why did they do it?

Attached: CC8A00EA-C258-4624-B658-14C8A29F1DFA.jpg (750x1090, 456.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVCaSBawDpc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358563431/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358577228
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope it crashes and burns.

Miller sigma gindset is going to destroy the DCEU again

Attached: E55aMYIXoAESIDU.jpg (828x998, 68.88K)

Who the fuck are "they"?

Replace the quotation marks with parentheses, brother.

>Why did they do it?
They who? WB? They only cared about aping Marvel, but not actual quality. Ezra and his antics have little to do with it. He's just one man.

Why did Miller rob a husband and wife in the first place?

Who cares, they were disgusting redditors

Attached: 1649014647840.png (2584x1656, 1.61M)

Ezra goes by they/them please respect that.

Ezra, give them their money back.

Until it goes by proper pronouns I'll keep calling it an it.

youtu.be/CVCaSBawDpc

Attached: Batman_Vol_3_22_Textless_2.jpg (812x1044, 281.7K)

This was debunked.

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-121601.jpg (1222x391, 116.84K)

>they destroy the entire DCEU themself Why did they do it?
Mfw English is butchered by the native speakers because reasons....

Attached: 1649344529733.jpg (2048x1536, 302.88K)

Just think people like Henry Cavill who have acted like model fucking citizens get booted from Warner Bros. but this fucking disgusting clown gets to stick around.

I don't respect mental illness

cry more Henry

> tfw Cavill probably gets less pussy than Miller

What strange times we live in.

Miller doesn't like pussy.

Yeah because Henry is a normal dude and not some hypersexual pozzed meth-fueled degenerate

He has multiple personalities in top of everything else?
They/them is used for plurals. Deal with it.

>your statement with no source is false because my statement with no source says so

dang, how little do you need in life to get your ego inflated by being the fucking flash on tv

>get booted from Warner Bros
why did he get booted? first i've heard about it. hope he becomes captain britain for mceu.

It's also used when you don't know if the speaker is male/female and don't wanna assume.

So the two cancel each other out and we're left with nothing like before

>hire a crazy faggot to fullfill their diversity quotas
>he acts like crazy and can't even work
I dunno what they were expecting, it's like hiring charlie sheen and expecting him not to get drunk as fuck the whole time.

Is the film even done?

what the hell is an aluminum falcon?

The headline is sort of misleading, they go on to specify
>While the insider stresses there was no yelling or violent outbursts, they described Miller as “losing it.” “Ezra would get a thought in [their] head and say, ‘I don’t know what I’m doing,'” the insider tells Rolling Stone.

who knows what this even means, it's so vague

Yes, filming wrapped in October of last year, they've just been in post-production since then and finishing all the VFX

Attached: 1628701898021.png (1134x263, 72.17K)

Singular they has been a thing forever, learned that 20 years ago in grade school.

>Pentagram for protection
>Demonifucking Christfags

Male should be the default desu

Where's Zoom when you need him?

Just replace him with Andrew Garfield as Wally West.
Problem solved.

/pol/:
>I REFUSE TO USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS!!!

also /pol/:
>I WILL HOWEVER CALL YOU A WOMAN BECAUSE YOUR POLITICAL IDEOLOGY GOES AGAINST MINE

Attached: 1632571589588.jpg (2704x2500, 1.78M)

What about reshoots and last minute editing?

you would have to reshoot about 80% of the movie, it's the main character, it's not like editing out a minor role

Oh I’m not saying editing him out, I meant moving things around to fire Ezra and imply a new actor

serious question, why do you think anything Miller has done is worthy of all this overreaction?
it all boils down to just being a drunken asshole, something hundreds of actors are guilty of

Should've cast him as Joker.

>they
go back

The “rock star” lifestyle of actors is over, and studios don’t put up with it anymore unless they’re a huge star. Ezra isn’t. There’s an image to maintain, and companies don’t feel like babysitting walking disasters if it’s going to cost them money. Charlie Sheen lost his job on Two and a Half Men, Mel Gibson hardly has a career anymore, and Ezra just cost himself a gold ticket. Super hero films like these are a long term commitment, and if they can barely shit this out then Ezra isn’t worth the hassle

both those dudes are straight white males though, Ezra is not

???
Where is /pol/?
I only see YouTube comments there.
I seriously doubt /pol/ even knows or cares who the fuck Ezra Miller is, those guys haven't watched a new movie in decades.

It's a conservative YouTuber often posted on /pol/ so half those people probably browse there

Being a raging homo or a woman doesn’t get you a free pass in everything in life. Stop being obtuse. It’s over

Just keep telling yourself that straightoid

Who'se they? It's only one guy, the crazy fag Flash guy.

Look I know you’re bored and just Shitposting for a mild distraction but I think you’re better than this

They is a proper pronoun. What an esl

Not really, they're more focused on the Ukranian shit right now.
They barely care about celebs on YouTube or shit like that

remember what they took from you

Attached: barry.jpg (736x736, 36.38K)

Not shitposting, I'm lambasting in you in how you keep losing this war over and over to the point that it's comical

That video happened months ago and it was posted there at that time

WB studios

Uhuh

>it was posted there at that time
Alright what did they say?
No, seriously tell me what they say on pol about this.
Also one thread is literally nothing, /pol/ is not the same desert as this shit hole of a board where threads stay up for days, There threads go archived in a few hours.

The mental breakdown of the Ezrashill ITT is almost as entertaining as Ezra's himself.

We'll never get a comic accurate Barry.
>muh CW
Not accurate.

What do i do so my jawline doesn't end up like that?

>It is more likely due to fame.
Ah yes, living an easy life gives you mental health problems and definitely doesn't let you afford psychiatric help.
This.
It used to be but we don't live in a patriarchy. If you want that move to the Middle East or Asia.
Sadly this is awkward at least in English as man is a very efficient shortening of the word human but isn't as convenient as simply calling everyone an "actor" whilst forgetting gendered words like "actress" exist.

Their usual spiel about the jews mostly
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358563431/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358577228

>Release every remaining DCEU movie that's already done filming (Black Adam, Shazam 2, Flash)
>Scrap the rest entirely except maybe Aquaman 2,
>Do a hard pause on DC movies for at least a year or two, maybe give people another season of Peacemaker or Doom Patrol to hold them off for a little bit longer
>Come back in with a hard reset universe that's penned by a group committee led by dudes like James Gunn, David F Sandberg, David Sandberg, and the guy that made Psycho Goreman
>Tone-wise have an emphasis on the weird/bizarre Silver-Age DC shit instead of the "DC but gritty" tone the majority of the DCEU had.
>Skip out on origin stories for the well-established legacy characters like Superman/Batman, the MCU showed that you don't need to do the whole Uncle Ben story with Spiderman a third time if people were familiar with it after the first two times they did it.
>If an origin story really needs to be included just have it covered in the first 5-10 minutes through the opening scene/credits. Newer faces that haven't had recent film depictions like Martian Manhunter or a non-Hal Green Lantern can get full on origin films
>no returning roles from the DCEU except for maybe Jason Momoa.

Would this save DC?

Attached: 1552249601364.jpg (4838x3263, 2.53M)

What will you say when literally nothing happens to Miller other than an apology tour and some sob story article?

And when did this ever help out Wesley Snipes? Because you know, being black or gay protects your caree-…oh wait

Just don’t suck dicks, the vacuum pressure created when sucking a cock creates that sunken cheeks and jaw

When you run from the cops like this, it's no wonder they catch you.

Attached: flash-running.gif (640x356, 3.4M)