How does Luffy fare in Marvel

Attached: 07B3DBD8-9226-4671-ABFE-1CBF43C205CF.jpg (499x500, 135.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even with Gear 5 he's fodder

He could beat up street-level Heroes easily.

>people complain about onepiece being long when capeshit is just as long and autistic
I hate nerds.

Outsell every Marvel book because capeshit comics are outdated and irrelevant.

Fuck off to Yea Forums

Attached: 1548469111410.jpg (3290x2802, 2.52M)

he would lose Yea Forumstard

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Avengers level, at the bare minimum. Throwing all all the contrived but at least slightly plausible ways you can wank Luffy, in Skypiea he could lift this ball made of gold that weights almost 300 metric tons which puts him in the Super Heavyweight class already. He could also react to and deflect lightning away with a kick, which puts him well within lightning speed. And mind this is before even Gears or Haki.

Not within the planet-busting range of cosmic characters like Gladiator or Thor or Silver Surfer but easily someone you'd see fighting Ultron or Kang

Attached: CVoor5VUwAEftLb.jpg (764x701, 133.33K)

BOOM!
>b-but
BOOM!

Attached: wally_piece.jpg (1600x1130, 1.03M)

>Ughh.. I wish I was a mod
So even jannies are superior to some people, huh?

wolverine would stab him to death
namor could drawn him

he wouldnt last long

Turning red is honorary Yea Forums

Holy shit, that's good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he would get his ass kicked if you just say "marvel" because the universe extends far beyond guys on a boat

Attached: RCO019_1648708707.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

>nooo my cunnyposting was totally on topic

He would be one of Earth's heaviest hitters outside people who regularly deal with cosmic stuff like Strange and Thor.

Attached: luffyhulk.jpg (1068x900, 243.75K)

Neither of those characters are faster than light.

One of the planetary level guys just space his goofy ass, or shang-chi out ki's him and smacks him so hard that he breaks him and every male ancestor that came before him.

>Comes back a few days later and uses the same move on Shang-chi

Attached: luffy think.jpg (400x300, 17.6K)

>Godzilla
/jp/

>Power Ranger
/m/

>Rambo
>Doctor Who
Yea Forums

>Sonic
>Mario
>Infamous
>Street Fighter
Yea Forums

>Subway
/ck/

Can kamala be cut with a blade? Or hurt by force? I'm fairly certain she's not stretchy like the other stretchies and just "borrows mass" so can she be hurt by like a hard punch or a human with a knife cutting her?

He could definitely rape Kamala
Or she might be into it, she’s probably a weeb

She is literally a poor man Elongated Man.

Barely on topic, what's the difference between Reed and Kamala? Superpowerwise

Reed can stretch and stuff but he can’t do like big hands

Reed's stretching power is vastly more broken than Kamala's stretching power. Kamala got nerfed and is reduced to giant fist.

Technically she's growing, not stretching.

Reed Richards is a significantly more powerful, more durable and more stretchy potential with his powers.

Attached: reed richards.jpg (1600x1228, 623.75K)

It used to be that Kamala had mass changing and better shape shifting but ever since her first issue she's been slowly nerfed over time to the point that now they're just gonna make her a green lantern to coincide with the Disney+ show.
I really wish this had happened to Miles instead.

And then shang-chi would learn a counter move and use some bullshit super science like pym particle, or universal force like phoenix force, to snuff him out permanently. This shit will go on forever dude. Shang-chi is a broken kungfu magic using anime protagonist at this point.

>Shang-chi is a broken kungfu magic using anime protagonist at this point.
What the fuck do you think Luffy is?

At this point you can unironically replace Luffy with Popeye to get your answer.

He think Luffy is what Superfags think Superman is.

Attached: superfaggot's reason for liking superman.png (280x347, 158.65K)

>He could definitely rape Kamala
Maybe a pirate but he's not that kind of pirate .Also so Luffy like a ten-year-old in maturity level he's not interested in sex.

Adventure and friendship before thots

Attached: blue x gold.jpg (356x326, 67.07K)

He peeped on Nami so he is

No, even with Gear 5th he's not gonna be casually blowing out any suns any time soon.

He's just trying to act like the other guys at that point. In the 3D sort film he came bursting into her bath when he was looking for his hat and didn't even care if she was in the table.

Mostly because everyone else was doing it.

He's just trying to act like the other guys at that point. In the 3D sort film he came bursting into her bath when he was looking for his hat and didn't even care if she was in the table.

Then WTF OP chose Kamala instead of Reed?
That's a better match

That’s an Oda cope to Retcon Luffy to be like Goku

How about also the rest of the Straw Hats? How would they fare and what would they do in the Marvel comics universe?

Actually it was just a gag. They bend the rules for the sake of comedy sometimes, unless you think Nami was the first person to use armament haki.

I dunno man he's casually grabbing lightning bolts, turning into a giant, and running on air these days. It's going to be at least a month before we see if there's any drawbacks to going pure Toon Force and until then I'm saying he can finally hang with the other toon gods.

Actually it’s canon love can pierce Devil fruit stuff
See Garp

Capeshit doesn't have enough sword users in general so basically Zoro stomps everyone just by small sample size.
Sanji is Iron Fist with more powers and precog so possibly Spider-man tier.

I think Luffy can beat Spider-Man and other super strong Humans.

Strengths
>Immunity to electricity and blunt force
>Near immunity to poison
>Strong enough to knock a man straight through a mountain
>Fast enough to avoid lightspeed attacks
>Attack range of several hundred meters
>Attack speed too fast for normal eyes to track
>Incredibly difficult to predict fighting style
>Attacks ignore powers that would give damage immunity
>Attacks deal additional true damage that scale with his will
>Body has invulnerability to damage that scales with his will
>Can emit damage like a force field from his body to destroy objects from the inside
>Can detect danger, emotions, thoughts, and plot relevance within the area around him
>Knows every move his opponent will make before they make it
>Sees several seconds into the future
>Enemies without a strong will can't remain conscious in his presence.
>Can hear and speak in the voice of all things
>City block sized attacks
>Temporary telepathy immunity
>Temporary flight
>Temporary toonforce of as of yet undetermined upper limit
Weakness
>Can't swim
>Easily hypnotized
He'll be fine

Attached: luffy steam.jpg (187x269, 16.15K)

Okay but Garp DOES have haki.

Sure, but Popeye specifically is at the very top of offensive toonforce users.

>Literally a stretchy Popeye now.
Joyboy is gonna have a giggle at Marvel

Attached: 1648328911945.png (307x363, 61.56K)

Honestly we're who super powers work in the world of One Piece Lucy would be confused as to how people have the same superpower as outside up Chuck Norris superpowers or what he thinks is that.

You wanna try that sentence again?

The world of One Piece devil fruits. That's how people get super powers in it. You can't have to stretch see people because someone has to die for the next one.

He'd be a mid level hero most likely. Somewhere around Colossus and Thing tier physical powerhouse. Maybe higher with the toonforce shit.

Thing and Colossus are strong but they don't usually throw punches that send people flying with just the shockwave.

I don’t know, I think his ability to be hypnotized is gone. Like, you can’t have this KING’S WILL and be so easily influenced (anymore).

>It's a mystery power!
Problem solved. Resume punching.

Luffy has recently unlocked toon force as a power, he stomps whoever Plastic Man stomps

I doubt that it's gone for one reason, it's funny. So one piece is likely to keep it a thing. That said actual mind control would likely be less effective and counted by his king's will, it would have to be hypnosis specifically, and hypnotism scales in effectiveness based on how much or little the target would normally consider doing the suggestion, so he could easily be hypnotized into falling asleep or attacking something, but not into say, killing Nami or calling someone else the pirate king.