:walrus:

:walrus:
:coyote:
:chipmunk:
:rabbit:
:lynx:

:eagle: :united_states: :globe:

Attached: media_EzXIz_PVgAgucOo.jpg name=orig.jpg (4096x2138, 747.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_gMJkGNx9o
youtube.com/watch?v=yDOYT7XOdYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute.

Thosebare cute design, they do looks line they belong to classoc sonic, is a good touch antoine reboot cape is his old preboot uniform, ib would out sally more clothes though, women in sonic are always fully clothed but her body and head proportions are fine.

Soulless.

Cute and non canon!

You're gonna need a shirt on that chick-munk and change Nicole's entire design to sell this as authentic SEGA design, but otherwise I can dig it.

I do think that while Antoine's old uniform as his cape is a good idea, it makes his silhouette kinda weird. Maybe make it shorter.

Slit your throats.

>Thosebare cute design, they do looks line they belong to classoc sonic
About half and half. Sally doesn't, but Bunnie does.
The trick to female sonic designs is to cover the chest and make the hair the same color as the rest of the fur. Sally has always broken both rules.

>Sally has always broken both rules.
After the redesigns the official chest rule wasn't broken (though I'd say giving dimorphic proportions that then demand clothes is where the rule is broken) and the unspoken universal glove rule was also amended.
Amy is probably the only girl to adhere to as many of the main trio's rules as possible. One colour, gloves and shoes, mono-eye, flat chest. The "rules" she breaks however are wearing clothes (including a headband) and having a weapon. Rouge is actually awful and violates more rules than Sally for having no body fur, a full body outfit, special gloves, tits, eyeshadow and lipstick.

Oh and everyone also needs feminine heels because Japan loves girly fashion. Even Eggman wears (low) platform shoes.

>:eagle:
I don't see HawkHawk anywhere!

>Oh and everyone also needs feminine heels because Japan loves girly fashion

Yeah this is gonna be a challenge for the girls. While Nicole can make it work seamlessly, Bunnie has to balance between cute cowgirl & metallic bruiser, which may not be "kawaii" enuff for the Nips.

And Sally is basically a butch dyke, which is far from what Japan finds acceptable for Lesbians, so she has an uphill battle.

She'll wind up looking more girly in a "big sister" sort of way

>HawkHawk
But how do you make Classic Sonic version of Stalone?

Rules shmules, it's all about visual roles. Rouge's design is purely to be fapbait. To this day, even in IDW, she's a thicc titty monster with her cleavage all over the place. That being said, she's still one of the best characters. Amy is only allowed to be cute. She can't be sexy. Sally in the very beginning was just the tough girl leader type but after her fur got fixed to brown in Archie and in SatAM she was given curves and a bust. SatAM took it to the next level with her having perpetual bedroom eyes and a deeper feminine voice. Bunnie started off thick but as time went on she got taller and bustier.

Still the best supporting cast Sonic has ever had, plus Tails and Knuckles. Damn shame Sega can't make characters on that level.

Attached: demo drink.png (510x401, 269.55K)

DIY user.

What are those? Some soulless devianart donutsteel concepts for beloved Sonic Cinematic Universe? Disgusting.
Also fat walrus faggot looks retarded.

>soulless
No, user, as has been noted in this thread they are not Sega approved, ie soulless.

They work on their own, just not with Sonic.

>One colour, gloves and shoes, mono-eye, flat chest.
Blaze, Cream, Vanilla, Tikal
>but they don't have mono eyes
Neither do Tails or Knuckles. Mono eyes is a hedgehog thing and you added that in trying to be slick.

Short, round, primary color. Done.

Yes but we're supposed to love these overdesigned ill fitting characters from the 90s because of nostalgia and contrarianism. And probably because of a fair amount of furry fetishism

So what you're saying is that the Freedom Fighters should have their own comic? But Sonic isn't invited?

Attached: sonic sad.jpg (400x400, 13.91K)

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Even watching SatAM it felt like Sonic didn't belong in it visually or narratively.

And Sonic gets stuck with the secondhand bootleg version of the FF? Damn.

Sonic doesn't need the secondhand bootleg version of the FF, they just slow him down and complicate things.

They're SEGA created and owned characters (made for the old Sonic Bible) and approved for use in comics until 2017

Attached: jfzuadyi2fm11.png (500x216, 3.38K)

>Oh and everyone also needs feminine heels because Japan loves girly fashion.
Except for Tikal and sticks who wear sandals. And Marine and Cream, who wear standard sonic sneaker things. Oh and also don't count Rouge's alternate design in Sonic Riders...

Next thing you're going to tell me is that you don't want more of the zeti. We already got rid of the romance and made Sonic a hobo.

Attached: iizuka.jpg (400x400, 16.84K)

>and contrarianism.
Literally everyone across internet love the Freedom Fighters one way or another BUT /sthg/ and few really fervent game purists here. Hating them IS the latest of contrarianism.

>we're supposed to love
Supposed by who? You're doing some awful projection here.

I want you to go to a fucking dentist.

SPOLER ALERT:
>When Archie exploded from the Pendering, SEGA made sure to keep ownership of the "western series, and their characters" even made the 3D models done by Rafaela Knight (insert your cuck opinion on her here) as the official models for the characters.
>Sonic Forces was originally going to use the "western" characters as the Resistance Helping Sonic fight against Eggman but due to the legal issues going on at the time due to the Pendering they could not proceed with that and scrapped the original concept
>SEGA acknowledged that the "western Sonic characters" are a part of western fan's love for the series and stated that there have been internal talks on how they can be implemented in future works

and before you go "IMA NEED SAUCE ON THAT" no, fuck you Sonic X / Adventure fagshits, you don't fucking deserve it

>Why do you not love them SEGA!! aiiieeee my childhood fake characters!!
Pathetic

Sigh

Always the same shit with you people.

Attached: 1b89a024e85ebfae0219371560122d39.png (1100x900, 813.67K)

Autism speaks, and it sounds like this delusional fucker right here.

Ian mentioned how they had to fight to keep the FF's in so ima call bs.

You have no idea how true that is.
I'm old enough to remember the Ken Penders message board and how there was one user ther that was UTTERLY OBSESSED with Drago the Wolf for what were very obviously sexual reasons and would not shut the fuck up about how that incredibly minor and unimportant antagonist wasn't being used enough or being given a full redemption arc and turned into a main character, if not the full on protagonist.
You FFfags are just keeping that same energy alive 20+ years later. Good fucking job.

Attached: Destructix.png (995x902, 2.23M)

>how there was one user ther that was UTTERLY OBSESSED with Drago the Wolf for what were very obviously sexual reasons and would not shut the fuck up about how that incredibly minor and unimportant antagonist wasn't being used enough or being given a full redemption arc and turned into a main character, if not the full on protagonist.
Seems pretty based to me.

I'm surprised and happy that one of the most consistently updated fancomics is Scourge's of all people.

Attached: 24.png (1354x2050, 2.5M)

>HOW DARE YOU TO KEEP LIKING THE SAME CHARACTERS 20 YEARS LATER
Guess we should all stop consuming entertainment mediums altogether at this point.

Attached: MAD_CONVOY_RACE.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

>there is nothing wrong trying to force something that doesn't fit with SEGA ideology of what Sonic is even if the stuff in the first place , is not sonic related
i don't blame SEGA for promoting IDW and never caring about Archie.

>You FFfags are just keeping that same energy alive 20+ years later.
In other words, you have been letting these fans live rent-free in your mind for more than 20 years.

Attached: smirked smug cocky-ass.png (324x289, 243.87K)

I wouldn't mind if you did just that.
Living in the past isn't healthy user. It's not like the freedom fighters are ever going to get new content. They're done. Put them on the shelf and look at them with fond memories, by all means but maybe consider moving the fuck on.

>>there is nothing wrong trying to force something that doesn't fit with SEGA ideology of what Sonic is even if the stuff in the first place , is not sonic related
Who are you quoting to?

The big problem is the FFs as a whole really don't hold up under re-experiencing them. Sally was a stuck-up bitch whose history is made worse by different writers wildly changing her and culminating in her becoming a LGBT icon thanks to Ian. Bunnie didn't do shit in SatAM and arguably had the most use in Archie but most of her fanbase boils down to "because she was hot". Antoine was a frustrating joke in SatAM and ended up just becoming Bunnie's satelite character via marriage in the comic. Rotor was virtually useless in SatAM and the most memorable thing about him was Penders' failed plan to make him a homosexual. Nicole isn't remembered for anything beyond being Sally's almost-girlfriend now.

You can list legitimate accomplishments these characters had, but they hold little weight compared to what they're actually remembered for.

Attached: 1629789227569.png (1111x884, 500.66K)

It's more that I think Tangle has a cohesive design that fits with the franchise's design sensibilities far better, and the tail makes for a cooler power concept that would actually work in a game.
The fact that she makes you fags seethe is just a bonus.

Attached: SFSBTangle.png (250x425, 101.08K)

You can keep changing up your goalposts and avatarfag for all I care, but it won't change you have just admitted yourself as a pathetic manchild incapable to not let people's tastes affect you (worse yet, affecting you for more than 20 years). Stay on /sthg/.

A shame about her repellant personality and the fact she's being used as a stand-in for Sonic under Sega's stifling writing restrictions. Infinitely preferable to the Freedom Fighters still.

Attached: E74Juu1WYAEI2Yd.png (655x656, 411.06K)

The game characters are a THOUSAND TIMES superior to this awful dyke sparkledog shitty OC. You will never be a real Sonic fan.

Technically Tangle *is* a game character. Playable, even.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_gMJkGNx9o
All Archiefags can cling to is those cameos in the Sonic Spinball bonus level.

Nothing in my post really said I disagreed with that sentiment, and I don't. Tangle has absolutely not endeared herself to me at all and I'd rather the comics focus on game characters instead of her.

If that's not simple enough, I don't like IDW's OCs or Archie's, but if I HAD to work with either of those, I'd take IDW's.

rotorniggerfaggot kill yourself

That's like saying Mario counts as a Sonic character because of the Olympic game crossovers.

the majority of satam fanatics aka rich
>but i am not like hiim
yes you are

And people wonder why the IDW storytime is said that it'll be a trashfire when it happens. All the shitflinging and hate while a mediocre comic is posted everyday. No one will have fun. No one will be positive.

Attached: belle if only you knew.jpg (889x889, 475K)

It doesn't help Ian and Evan keep stoking the fires by interacting with the fanbase.

>ABLOOOOO ABLOOOOOOOO WHY NO MUH SALLY WAIFU PRINCESS ABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Get filtered and kill yourself.

-

>nooo you need to like the FF or we will trash your threads!!!
the absolute mentally STATE of some of you

And now the thread has officially devolved into spiteful nonsense. Thanks a lot OP.

Attached: 1631506207336.png (516x564, 468.69K)

Oh it's much worse than that my friend.
Pac Man is in Sonic Dash.Hello Kitty is in Sonic Dash. Bongo, the mascot for Danimals Yogurt, in in Sonic Dash. youtube.com/watch?v=yDOYT7XOdYQ
Sega would sooner recognize cross promotional yogurt mascots than the Freedom Fighters. That is how irrelevant the Freedom Fighters are, and I think that is fucking hilarious.

Archiecucks bawling like babies again lol

God just kill them all

The funniest part is they're a big reason as to why Sega doesn't want to use the Freedom Fighters anymore.

/sthg/ was fucking right. Holy fucking shit, I fucking hate Archiecucks. Literally worse than bronies.

Rotor sucks and is worthless.

i know it's you, kill yourself