After the dark ages of the 2000s, the 2010s was such a breath of fresh air. Hopefully the 2020s don’t revert back

After the dark ages of the 2000s, the 2010s was such a breath of fresh air. Hopefully the 2020s don’t revert back.

Attached: 15EDEC4C-B971-4BFC-A240-4FE406BD39E4.jpg (1400x680, 281.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/cartoon-network-acquires-adventure-time-6753.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Over the Garden Wall or Regular Show should be there, not the bears show

CN has already reverted back to being shit. All they air is infantile shit like total drama daycare or limpwristed inoffensive mush like COTC and all the other similarly bland SOL cancer

>After the dark ages of the 2000s,

The early to mid 2000s had Cartoon Network's greatest shows. It's the late 2000s where things went sour, especially in 2009.

Attached: 1DAE3814-52C2-4467-8DBC-20688641133B.gif (498x371, 1.31M)

They didn’t have the same impact as the three shows above

2000s was an absolute shit year all around for CN back then. The early 2000s had the most garbage line up I’ve seen for a channel.

>Flapjack, Chowder, Clone Wars, Alien Force, Adventure Time is picked as a show
2008 is when things began to improve
cartoonbrew.com/tv/cartoon-network-acquires-adventure-time-6753.html

CotC and the like are actually good shows user. CN is on an upswing at the moment.

Outside of AT, none of those shows are good. 2008 really wasn’t the improvement people claim it as; it all started with 2010.

things looked promising at least. AT getting picked up was great news. Read the comments of that article

>CotC and the like are actually good shows user.
No they arent. COTC is one of the most boring cartoons ever
>CN is on an upswing at the moment.
Yeah if you like shitty safe space cartoons for babies and nu males maybe

Attached: 2722FEA6-ECE0-42D1-83D5-1FE2A88BE5C3.png (595x631, 49.85K)

Shut up industrycuck

>chowder, flapjack, clone wars, and alien force arent good
>but shit like COTC is good
Thanks for letting me know to discard your opinions you terminally shit taste afflicted child

>CotC is good
it isn't. All it does is make me appreciate the early 10s shows even more. This channel was never the same after Snyder left

I miss the early 2010s, that was the last time CN was allowed to be edgy and got away with swearing, guns and blatant sex jokes.

Attached: 22390D9F-F6F3-4096-87EB-31941E947E55.png (640x360, 267.28K)

Batman the Brave and the bold was better then all of those shows.

>I miss the early 2010s, that was the last time CN was allowed to be edgy and got away with swearing, guns and blatant sex jokes.
Same dude, i thought that upswing was the direction cartoons were going to be headed. A shame the TV-PG era was just a fad and things slowly but surely got even worse for the channel to the point were we have fucking preschool shit on CN now

>EEnE
>Courage
>Billy and Mandy
>Knd
>Samurai Jack
>Foster's
>Teen titans
>Justice league
Any one of these shows is better than 95% of cartoons from the 2010s. What a retarded bait thread

Bearshit didn't impact anything

All shit shows

Adventure Time ruined a whole generation of cartoons

Discovery's taking control as of literally today, expect some beneficial changes in the next few years. Hopefully it's another renaissance

All hateful fart cartoons. Only idiots like violence, toilet humor, and harmful BIPOC stereotypes like Irwin.

I really hope they fire ascheim and get rod of cartoonito and all the stale SOL soitoons on the channel currently

this again?

Attached: 1472123E-3F7D-4413-8BE0-6E2DC1FA890F.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

you mispelled Gravity Falls. At least AT was wholesome and sincere instead of coarse and smarmy like GF

Both are wholesome and sincere. Smarmy and coarse is the decade that preceded them.

Don't you have another WMAF couple to seethe over Industrycuck?

>Implying Miller wasn’t a godsend
Snyder was good but I don’t care for his work in the 2000s. [spoiler{CN Real wasn’t so bad though…

ok groomer

Attached: 1648768447044.png (590x700, 394.92K)

>trans is bad
Actually it isn’t and we should be praising CN and Nick for this.

ok groomer

Attached: trannylodeon.png (1438x1584, 1.71M)

>ok groomer

Attached: Josh Druggar and Co.jpg (896x846, 120.66K)

It’s not grooming no matter what you say.

Holy shit this! Republicans are bigger groomers than trans people will ever be.

Literally who

ok groomer

Attached: leftist groomers.png (1439x1905, 1.22M)

>any of these shows
>better than Owl House, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls or Amphibia
Fucking retard

Well, Druggar is a pedophile, and Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are Far-Right politicians that are known to pass bills similar to Don't Say Gay.

The savior of white people everywhere. Has more pull than CN and Nick could ever hope for.

This. Pedophiles are fucking over gays but because they’re on the right we’re supposed to worship them.

This. The right is what we should be fighting against not pro gay companies.

>groomer trying to deflect
The entire cuckservative party could be pedos, and that would still be fewer pedos than the lgbt community.
An hero groomer

Huh?

Faggot.

Why are mods letting this autist shit up the board for several years?

Because unlike everyone else on this board, he’s not a far right asshole.

>groomer

Speak up user.

Attached: Donald Trump X Jeffrey Epstein.png (1019x1063, 1.54M)

We are doing better without this shit

No one spoke to you, autist. Know your place.

Far right people are groomers user.

I’d much rather have people bitch about the 2000s than how bad gay and trans people are. At least we get actual cartoon discussion.

There left leaning celebrities with him too though

2020s are going to suck... ...for Cartoon Network.
I wouldn't be shocked if #NewDeal4Animation ends up costing a lot of their talent, and makes them start up a second coming of UPA.

This sounds based. The new talent need their own place in the industry. CN deserves their own UPA after Tartakovsky and McCracken.

Attached: Transphobic Donald Trump.png (871x596, 274.19K)

I wonder if anything will actually happen. It seems like another one of those events that peter out after a while.

What does this have to do with what I said. Wasn’t this about grooming?

This. Transphobes are the biggest threat to our society.

>At least we get actual cartoon discussion.
Why do you lie?

All his threads get derailed hard, so no. You get 250 more replies about trans and gays until mods delete

Attached: 1649220422167.jpg (360x202, 13.74K)

ok groomer

Attached: Disney sex changes.png (1439x1550, 748.85K)

I don't know why mods protect this faggot and his threads so hard