Green Eggs and Ham: The Second Serving

S2 IS OUT PEOPLE!!!!!
Get in here and watch me... do a Bond parody..?

Attached: momiam.jpg (454x454, 135.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/i0FwiSAR#o9PUtXC_HjaZCy5vAaOD1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugh i wish i could log in netflix

>Green.Eggs.and.Ham.S02.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-TEPES
mega.nz/folder/i0FwiSAR#o9PUtXC_HjaZCy5vAaOD1w

well call me darla and fuck me up the ass

Why should I watch this shit? Seems like Dr Seuss boring crap

It's a 775 words long Dr Seuss book turned into a 6 hours long action road movie with solid character writing and surprisingly good romance, and then into a 10 episodes long spy flick.
If you don't think that's the tightest shit then you can get the flerz out of my thread.

Attached: [deranged bleating].jpg (1920x1080, 206.98K)

I'm just glad there is at least 1 American 2d animated show that genuinely looks the way most animated films used to look.
Good for warner brothers I hope they can have quality like this in something else going forward.

Season 1 was honestly more entertaining than it had any right to be. For a younger audience for sure, but a breath of fresh air compared to how most modern Seuss adaptions are.

Attached: smile-evil-smile[1].gif (498x280, 2.2M)

Based. Thanks

>For a younger audience for sure
Well, it is a whimsical kids' cartoon (loosely) based on a Seuss book, but at many times it felt oddly mature. The writing is kind of like Centaurworld in this regard.

I eat my toast the Yook way

I watched it with my 6 year old sister. It’s definitely a show that’s meant for younger audiences, but doesn’t make you want to kill yourself. I plan to watch season 2 with her tomorrow afternoon.
Some of the celebrities are annoying, and ending every single episode on a cliffhanger was aggravating, but this was a shockingly good show for what it was sold as. And the animation puts everyone else to shame

>kind of like Centaurworld in this regard.
It wasn’t shitty meme humor. Don’t even pretend this belongs in the same sentence as a shit show like centaur world

No fag stuff?x

??

Attached: what.jpg (646x646, 89.85K)

Season 1 was surprisingly fantastic.

>do a Bond parody
So it's shit?

How dare you sir! To call Dr Seuss boring.

Attached: eau de cologne.jpg (1920x1080, 168.88K)

Have you ever seen a woman so beautiful you started crying?

Attached: fork.png (813x850, 641.44K)

You got kicked out too huh?
there loss I was willing to give them legit views. Now I gotta watch it like this

Holy shit it's 30 minutes each?!!! also how do I download them all without reaching the file limit? or how do I watch them directly on Mega?

Rarbg

my fucking brain watching Zookia vs Yookia:
is this Israel and Palestine?
>written during the cold war
oh yes, that explains it

Are the animators actually credited this time around?

Attached: 1573364623357.jpg (750x724, 69.63K)

I'm going to take a wild guess and say S2's shit since people are waifuposting.

They are???
There's like, what, 1 post out of 25?
I'm enjoying the season so far, but I only watched like 2 eps, so there's not that much to post about, also I don't want any anons including myself to get spoiled. I think I will hold my opinions until I'm like halfway through.

Attached: family portrait.jpg (1920x1080, 320.83K)

I'm still busy downloading all the episodes.

me too
I hate binge culture and don't have time to go through all the episodes in one go

>shit show like centaur world
No u

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (1920x1080, 253.75K)

I’m still finishing Close Enough as we speak

Attached: FOjmY6BVUAgf9iX.jpg (1080x1080, 450.19K)

Waifuposting is what keeps threads afloat, silly. You should be grateful.

Attached: bun in the oven.png (1700x900, 207.87K)

But seriously what kind of a person eat their toast butter side down?

So I can't watch until after work. Could you give a brief opinion on the season. Better worse? Any character really shine?

What is this about? I need a good adventure show around the night time city after Dalmatian Street's slice of life comedy disappointed me.

>download limit
FUUUUUUUUCK

HOW DO I GET PAST THIS

Why the hell does this have a second season?!

Worse things has had more seasons

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fnetflixlife.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2020%2F11%2Fie_60047.jpg (2000x1125, 258.75K)

Download each episode individually, when limit comes up change your ip or put on a vpn for the rest

What kind of training did you do to develop such impressively shit taste?

worse things are cheaply made and therefore cheap to produce, so there's more of it
like junk food

I don’t think I’ve encountered a single piece of praise for Big Head that wasn’t an obvious paid shill. I thought Jews were supposed to be miserly, yet they keep making a pushing a show that only elicits hatred and disgust

Agree. Neo Yokio was way better, but they axed it for some reason.

Only realize now that Guy's biggest talent is making weapons, and it isn't what he wanted in life, he wanted to bring people joy and happiness, not pain and misery
wow, this is depressing, realizing your greatest gift is to cause the destruction of others

I can't believe I'm attracted to this mumpet with a beehive hairdo

Attached: pam goggles.jpg (1920x1080, 224.09K)

Yeah but then you will have to like her annoying son

It even has a spin-off now. I don't understand who the fuck is watching this to warrant it getting pushed so much over the other original animations (well, ok, not all the original animations. There are somehow things worse than Big Mouth on Netflix)
Like I don't even see Yea Forums talking about how they want to fuck that monster, and Yea Forums will fuck anything with tits and hips.

>"Why do people have to play games, instead of being honest about their feelings?
I was just trying to have a fun time. Why did they have to call me out like that.

Stop playing Leauge of Legends, get some love lessons. From me.

I can't believe they dropped a Trump joke at the end.

I like this guy

Attached: so this is the new Gluntz.jpg (1920x1080, 207.55K)

Well, if art you want. Art you get. Gimmie some refs on the cuties and I will do them. Other art user's welcome

she gets BIG in the span of a like a week

Finished it a while ago.
Wasn't as fond of it as I was of the first season. But the first season came out of nowhere and caught me off guard, while I had higher expectations for S2 from the beginning.

What I continue to like is how the series handles parenthood. The first season had a genderflipped Goofy Movie roadtrip, and we learned that Michellee had made personal sacrifices for the sake of her daughter. This season had her married with Guy and expecting a baby, while Sam and his mom were trying to learn to be a family. Also, Guy had a horrible argument with E.B. and got to experience how kids can sometimes say cruel things when they're angry and want to hurt you. Making this worse is that Guy's a step-father and his position as an authority figure isn't the same as a biological dad's would be. There were also a number of side characters who briefly connected with the main cast over parent/child matters. - So basically, I like that the show has a number of characters who are actual parents dealing with parenting problems. A lot of times in media, the main characters are either perpetual teenagers or young adults whose status quo won't change. They don't get to grow up, get married and have children. It's nice to see this show doing something different.

Attached: geah.jpg (1280x720, 96.2K)

>ugly out of place CGI everywhere

>Stepfather
Cuck show

ok boomer

Attached: great-mouse-clock-tower.jpg (795x475, 37.14K)

Yeah, but wasn't S1 exactly the same? Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why people cream their pants over this show's animation.

He has had sex which more than we can say for you, incel.

Sex with a used up hole doesn’t count

I wouldn't say that CGI can't be effectively blended into a 2D setting,it's just that I've definitely seen it done better than it is here.

t. incel