Do you still love Tim Drake, user?

Do you still love Tim Drake, user?

Attached: Steph.jpg (1109x675, 131.47K)

Cissie does.

Attached: ACHSHULLY, Tim Drake has never been receptive to a girl's advanc... W-W-Wait, nonononononono.png (615x643, 986.37K)

Here is the thing user, I never did

Damian is better

Attached: Damian Rule 63.jpg (1258x1920, 199.79K)

>Rape Baby

Damian should have stayed dead.

People will hate on Steph for getting knocked up once before she was officially dating Tim(even though Selina slammed BOTH Bradleys) but that poor girl deserves better after sticking to Tim as her only real love interest for 30 years only to end up with him getting covers and coverage for just considering dating a boy.

it's been asked 1000 times over the years how do the writers and (((fans))) of the current year dreck reconcile a character who has been canonically straight for decades suddenly just up and taking dick?

Attached: Batman (1940-2011) 515-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

But Yea Forums told me they both are gay?

Well 5 seconds later Steph starts drooling over Zatanna.

Attached: steph zatanna .jpg (800x1280, 454.35K)

the fans swallow their annoyance or give up.

the "fans" and the (((fans))) cheer on like they just won the lottery.

The ONLY time Tim has ever been straight in the past 30 years is when he flirted with Jubilee. For the rest of his time Tim has been dodging all the puss that's been thrown at him. I resent Bernard, not because he's gay, but because Tim isn't dodging Dick like he's been dodging Pussy.

Attached: Tims not gay.jpg (755x771, 160.18K)

bro the gloves are off ever since Allen Scott. A character's history matters even less than it used to even by capeshit standards

Steph should marry both Tim and Cass, take her rightful place as the head of the menage a trois

Attached: dcbil96-24484ede-da02-4f7b-ba7e-bff552e600da.png (1933x2000, 1.24M)

>because Tim isn't dodging Dick
Nightwing beats him when they spar?

>yeearrr
>brashh
>hwokk
What the fuck.

only self inserts did , tim have no character for years
its no wonder why they turned him gay or why he is still a robin

Not as much as he loves cock, that's for sure.

I like TimBabs best but it makes no sense and would never happen. I don't know how old anyone is.

Attached: imfine.jpg (442x650, 40.18K)

With the fact that he spend those decades running away from vagina.

You got your wish in the Arkham games.

In real life it often takes people a long time to realize their sexuality. Also, Tim still likes girls, he just also likes boys now. Nothing was lost in this process.

Timmy Sue shouldn’t have existed, he was a branding damage control.

they threw away his and Steph's relationship in an extremely shitty way after they were "super in love" in their previous big appearance together. Even if you don't care for the relationship they mean a lot to each other in general and deserved better just from a friend perspective. They also gayed up Bernard which definitely wasn't his previous characterization.

because a closeted gay man having kids has NEVER happened in real life

Tim is a cuck that helped his girlfriend bring another man's kid into the world, him being bi is the least of his problems.

man come on, it's not Damian's fault his mum was a freak

simple: the kid turned out to be bi and into a guy now. if that concept is too difficult for you to understand I suggest taking an appointment with a sexologist to have things explained to you at your level

Nope, I'm a Dick man

stop ! stop ! you're making too much sense ! Yea Forums morons' brains will start melting !

This place really is called Yea Forumsmblr for a reason looking at these responses. Jesus Christ this board is shit.

oh yeah you're so right big boy, men should just start killing other men's kids bc that's how they do it in the jungle, you are so very smart.
now follow us to the local zoo they have a new enclosure ready for you

cope bitch

they people they're trying to appeal to dont even buy and read comics
DC will get some twitter coverage and thats it

wait when did they make stephanie a dyke

it was consistently explained that he was afraid of revealing his identity

but you dont just decide these things, its an inborn thing
what you're suggesting is what the conservatives say, that it is a 'lifestyle choice'

No, since now all Tim cares about is buttfucking and sucking dick and cumming in men’s asses and eating cum that leaks out of those asses.

Attached: 691179FC-0A5A-48EC-B11B-487C3DDF50EE.jpg (808x1024, 55.69K)

Keep coping, retard. It seriously looks like you can't even read, since you're dumb enough to pretend most of those responses are ""Yea Forumsmblr"".

what part of Tim asking a guy out denies him being born with the ability to feel gay attraction exactly ? you think he should have been sucking dick then eating pussy every month since birth to qualify as bisexual ? use your brain.

sounds like a great time honestly, you're making me like him more

no but people know from a young age

why not create a new character
why not do something like the old spiderman comics that would have Parker worrying about asking Gwen as he's fighting Doc Ock robbing a bank - except now this new original character created from the ground up to explore your interests is struggling about why he thinks about boys instead of girls while in the middle of a fight

not everyone knows from a young age, that's simply not true

Youre so gay bro. And a revisionist or just never even bothered reading his comics. Fuck off with your homolust shit. I bet youre so happy when straight characters get turned to fags.

>I bet youre so happy when straight characters get turned to fags
I am

The most dishonest thing about all of this is them claiming Tim is bi, since we all know bisexuals are a myth and just gay men in denial.

I don't like fags.

you're allowed to be wrong I guess

I’m gay and have been a fan of Tim for decades, words can’t describe my satisfaction in having been right about him all along and getting to watch people seethe over it. Genuinely happy so if you’re ever wondering who this change was for, it’s old fags like me.

He should be Blasian like in the Titans show

I want to fuck Tim if that's what you're asking.

>NOOOO! WHY DID THEY MAKE TIM A DICKSUCKING FAGGOT!?!?
I wish. A whole comic of Tim and Bernard having sex would be so hot. But DC's scared, so they don't even kiss.

I'm not going to your 'sexologist', rabbi

I love how faggots love to use this cope while the complete opposite, it takes people a long time to realize they never was gay, is just as true.

>"right about him"
Just say your happy that your projection became canon.

DC needs to realize that the gay market is where the money's at cause we don't have unwanted kids to feed

>convincing yourself you're straight because being percieved as gay could lead to getting your ass kicked all through your most formative years
>convincing yourself you're gay because if you're percieved as straight during your most formative years nobody cares

hm yes i do not see any differences here and i am VERY smart so there must not be

Attached: 1649359852149.png (500x350, 159.76K)

brain dead take

A closeted gay was always gay, just in denial. Alan's homosexuality was a retroactive thing put in well long after he was established.

Straight Tim fans are the ones mad at canon and projecting now.

You sound like an insufferable lout.

>cope
Using tumblr words isn't refuting his point. You gonna tell him to seethe next?

Considering today's generation being obsessed with LGBT shit, I wouldn't be surprised if this also happens

So was Iceman.
So was Tim.

And considering we literally have panels, thought and speech bubbles of them showing interest in woman and no dick until recently just shows the level of bullshit we dealing with