AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1649380315849.jpg (750x737, 377.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGJyCLRR9rc
youtube.com/watch?v=urZzB3s1pdw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni1RPc5OU2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iluW_e0GFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>What do you mean? 27 years ago was 1977...

Attached: sudden_realization.gif (200x198, 420.31K)

I didn't think I was 8 when it came out. Feels older than that.

Predates me by 2 years. And yet I grew up with the sequel. Strange.

this movie fucking sucked

Because it doubled down on the Liar Revealed trope with Max and still gave him a good ending.

Same

I don't get it, OP. It was a good movie. And...o-oh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FOf-SE3XMAsJfoF.jpg (1200x931, 73.31K)

Movie still holds up incredibly well. Captures the ‘not a child but not quite an adult’ mood so well. Unironically one of Disney’s best.

Attached: 5A1C8D9B-3D54-4521-B215-00BC6117343A.gif (396x310, 836.69K)

I fucking remember watching it at my friend's house while his retarded brother was running around naked and chimping out.
Penis

Time moves. In other news, water is wet.
Fuck off with this contrived outrage. This is what makes the boomers the way they are. But if you keep an open mind, and have rational reactions you'll preserve your youthful spirit forever.

They don't make scenes like this anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=nGJyCLRR9rc

>My son loves me
>Hey my son respects me
>Yeah

Just the pain in Goofy's voice when he realizes that Pete isn't lying to him and he realizes that Max might have tampered with the map.

Attached: 1447461113288.jpg (481x481, 75.64K)

>But if you keep an open mind, and have rational reactions you'll preserve your youthful spirit forever
Damn well said

Bitch, please. I saw 101 Dalmatians at a drive-in. In the late 80's.

Attached: 101-Dalmations-original-still.jpg (600x338, 52.12K)

MAKE IT STOP

Thanks, user. Really though, I'm just telling you guys what I learned from the masters.
youtube.com/watch?v=urZzB3s1pdw

It doesn't feel that old but I guess that would mean it came out when I was 3. :^(

fuck you it came out when I was 7 and I feel old as fuck user, please how do I stop this madness

no better time to post this youtube.com/watch?v=Ni1RPc5OU2c

Weird. This seemed like the beginning of the end for the first generation of Disney shows. From ducktales to around House of mouse and everything in between had some synergy in terms of feel, character design and even on occasion continuity. This movie being the peak of that first wave of Disney cartoon with shows like Recess and phineas and ferb making way for more human and self contained shows away from Mickey Mouse and the movie spin offs

ah, that scene was my first boner at 6

Attached: THICC pete.png (467x411, 116.43K)

You don't!

Attached: reeee.jpg (320x288, 13.39K)

the cherry on top was when goofy got into the car about to check the map, paused and got upset with himself for doubting max only to realize that he in fact did tampered the map. it didn't need dialogue, the gestures were enough to express all what was happening under a minute.
in my headcanon, pete and goofy have a secret affair with each other and she is trying to persuade goofy to confess for a divorce

>it didn't need dialogue, the gestures were enough to express all what was happening under a minute.
God, remember when the name Disney actually meant you were in for amazing expressive animation, that fully succeeded in creating "the illusion of life?" How the mighty have fallen.

Right? I will never understand how people think sexuality just happens at 13. Bunch of liars.

god damn what are you fucking 70 jesus christ

Fuck you

Well damn.

Goofys black right
The soundtrack is mostly black music

Despite not being particularly heralded for its soundtrack outside of two songs, I'd argue that there's not a single bad song on the soundtrack. Granted, it's probably nostalgia talking (music seems a lot more memorable when you're a kid with spongy synapses than as an adult), but there are no songs on the soundtrack I would skip through.

It's details like this and the expressions in stuff like The Prince of Egypt that remind me of what animation is capable of when people actually try.

Fujos are mentally ill

Attached: 1648950251520.png (1452x1168, 2.77M)

It's "YAAA HOOO HOOO HOOOOIE!" you peasant.

and time hasn't been any kinder to it. Corny and stilted script

>129837079
(You)

bland, rushed and by the numbers kids movie. Oozes 90s cheese in a bad way. Just an extended Goof Troop episode with better animation

Maxie, ya little faggot

It's "YEEEH-HOOO-HOOO-HOOODI!"
He's blaming the Jews for falling through the air.

1992 was 30 years ago.

>you look just like i did at your age
>please don't say that, dad
Max was a little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni1RPc5OU2c

I wanna fuck the dog

Attached: dojin goofee.jpg (718x1034, 101.17K)

The 1st episode of Ed Edd n Eddy aired in 2000.
That show is 22 years old.

For what purpose?

I’m gonna turn 27 in two week, time does fly

Space Jam is better. It oozes 90s cheese in a positive way, unlike this

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iluW_e0GFs

best thing about this film are the character designs. They're great (Roxanne, Stacey, Mazur, Bobby, Lisa, Bigfoot, Powerline and his dancers, Roxanne's dad, etc)

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-113137.png (1440x720, 334.6K)

>Sergio Pablos
the guy who pitched Despicable Me and directed Klaus

GOAT

Great soundtrack as well.

to be fair, i didn't know how to deal with a boner and waited to soften, i didn't understand the concepts of sex, masturbation, or even a blowjob until the age of maybe 10-11

How disney will remake that?

absolutely not, time has only benefitted the script. it's very 90s without insisting on itself, it works well as a period piece. goofy's job doesn't even exist anymore

Post psyche right now...

Attached: in_too_deep.gif (403x302, 389.94K)

>muh evil capitalistic dad vs humble lovely dad

I'll never forget watching the premiere of EEnE. It got through the intro and all I could think was, "That was weird, I hope the whole thing's not like this." kek

With black people.

>goofy's job doesn't even exist anymore
It does if you're mexican :^)

based artists.

So what is up with Max now? It was already pretty out of left field to make Goofy a dad and now it really seems like Disney is trying to sweep Max under the rug. It generally seems like people like Max and having Goofy as a dad.