COULD IT WORK?

Attached: Header.png (951x796, 735.98K)

By "fans" you mean fucking morons. The CW is garbage, as is Grant Gustin. Get a real actor to replace Ezra

Gustin tried to kill 0 people in the last 8 years, so he is at least has this going for him.

As far as the Flash is concerned, Gustin mogs Miller.

Get a new one, if anybody. Grant's about done with the role, and isn't as young as he used to be.

Maybe we can actually get a blond one this time... Oh, who am I kidding?

It's not an achievement being better than Ezra. You're comparing two types of shit, wake up. Ask for better for fuck sake

WB is already damage-controlling for Miller. He will never be gone.

The show itself may have fallen hard, but Gustin has always been a good Flash. Even in the latest two seasons where he's visibly done with it all he's still doing a decent job.

>but Gustin has always been a good Flash
No, he fucking hasn't, and I'm sick of people like you parroting that nonsense. Season one had the same problems later seasons did, you were just more forgiving of them. As for Grant himself, he's consistently played a moron who needs half a dozen people who know his identity standing around a lab to coach him constantly via an earpiece.

Autistically screeching won't change the popular discourse, and that is that at least the first two seasons are good and Gustin is a good Flash.

Just cancel the Flash movie. It's literally cursed at this point.

>popular discourse
I don't give a fuck what casuals think. They like it because it's all new to them and most can't tell the difference between decent writing and shit.
>That is that at least the first two seasons are good and Gustin is a good Flash
So you don't think for yourself, you just formulate an opinion off what other people think? Because again, the show sucks because Barry is a damn idiot and the formulaic plots are shit

Blaming "normies" for having an outlier opinion doesn't make you smart.

lol that's my band name

I mean, that's more of a series of writing flaws than it is Gustin's performance.

What part of "It's new to them, they don't know any better" Don't you understand? Also you failed to address the formulaic issues and shit writing itself

That's cope and you know it.

I like Grant and he definitely deserves better than the shitshow that has become the CW show but idk I think going with someone new would be better especially since Grant has been playing Barry for nearly a decade

Uhhhh chudbros??? What gives????

Attached: 1649378141308.jpg (538x800, 142.43K)

More than likely they’ll move on from Barry to Wallace. Now that Cyborg is gone they’re going to need a new token black character.

let Zac do it

Attached: zac_efron.jpg (640x640, 49.86K)

>we won't even get a ginger in the form of Wally
fucking kill me already bros!!

Attached: wally.jpg (997x700, 59.4K)

No, the cw is garbage, and those fans are failed Tumblr retards.

we need to find out who is the one giving the go ahead to keep this faggot around so vehemently
because I believe there is a conspiracy/scandal at play here

>What is damage control?

Fantastic Beasts comes out like next week, and Flash is the linchpin of their new DCEU. Of course they're going to downplay behind the scenes drama.

You... You realize that's not even Wally, right?

It's pic related.

Attached: BartIntensifies.png (291x207, 148.23K)

better option than blackwash Wally again

Why does that image of Wally only feature his left shoulder?

Attached: 1502110988932.gif (256x256, 352.29K)

Wally wears goggles in the Young Justice show. Bart’s Kid Flash costume also has a different design in the show.

Just let this dude do it. He's the same age as Miller, vaguely looks like him, can pull off both the awkward nerd better than Miller has so far and the wisecracking chad that the Flash is usually portrayed as in live-action, and he's pretty popular with twitter to boot so no forced controversy over recasting a queer or whatever Miller is supposed to be.

Attached: gmU3f4aR6Bd8zkk6AiLm0dvWPaE.jpg (342x513, 27.92K)

I think it's Young Justice Wally

>Wally wears goggles in the Young Justice show.
Ew. Does Barry also wear Wally's costume in the YJ show? Because that full image features the Flash in Wally's suit.

Attached: WallyMeetsBarryAgain1.png (566x907, 1.02M)

Barry is not supposed to be a teenager idiots, he is the same age as Bruce.

>namefaggot
Huh? Did somebody hear something?

Ezra Miller is 29 years ago, user, and Barry canonically was 22-24 when he was struck by lightning.

why would WB recast miller for some drunken shenanigans if they didn't recast for him literally choking out a woman 2 years ago
their standards for his behavior is clearly not the same for other people

I'm convinced he won't be recasted until he outright kills someone. WB is going with Ezra until it becomes essentially impossible to do so.

Yeah, he does. Though if I’m not misremembering there is a statue in the Hall of Justice of Barry wearing his original costume.

Just come out as a Weirdo and you're bulletproof

If enough people clamor for it, they'll drop him. At the end of the day, WB is a business after all--somebody perceived as a threat to profits will get the boot, connections or no.

Think about it, they hired him as a zany wacky skinny queer who does zany wacky things so this stuff is essentially on brand for Ezra
People don't even really take it seriously and just start making jokes/memes about it

Attached: file.png (598x1221, 400.14K)

>People don't even really take it seriously and just start making jokes/memes about it
That's not a good argument for that. It's the age of the internet; there's always going to be a peanut gallery who takes the piss out of anything that happens, no matter how lax or serious.

The people who are actually living through this don't seem to be all that concerned either

Attached: file.png (1522x1326, 1.68M)

Eh, normies act like spineless retards around celebrities; no surprise there.

praying to the Hawaiian gods for someone to punch or kick him and let there be video or photographic proof

What is this satanic hand signal he's doing

I think he might have the gay

He looks like he could star in "Mooch: The Anthony Scaramucci Story"

No one irl can even be Barry because they simply don't make blond American chads like this anymore

Attached: barry.jpg (736x736, 36.38K)

I'm not autistic enough to be able to tell the difference between Wally Flash and Barry Flash costumes

>New DCEU
>Flash is replaced with another flash actor, but they're different characters
>Batman is replaced with an older batman actor, they're the same character
>Superman just doesn't exist anymore
>Average blockbuster consumers are supposed to both understand and like this

Is it that hard to find a ginger?

The track record speaks for itself.
Check the chart of all the swapped redheads.

That guy was asked if he would like to do Nightwing, and said that he isn't interested in doing superhero movies at all.

Jeez I forgot how autistic flashfags were, reminds me why I didn’t buy that Waid omnibus

>le "caring about anything is autism" meme

Attached: 'Ouch.'.png (124x308, 103.3K)

I'm autistic enough to be here on Yea Forums with the rest of ya

Attached: 1637091144003.jpg (1920x1080, 554.1K)

WHY CANT DC AND WB FIND A BLONDE BLUE EYED ACTOR TO BARRY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's why you're a joke

too """problematic"""

They won't, esspecially if they need it to reboot & purge the whole synder DCEU

the movie is literally finished, the people saying "jUsT cAnCeL tHe MoViE" are idiots