Comfy South Park thread

lets discuss outcasts
what's the goths' relationship like with eachother, and with the rest of the school?
does Nathan even go to class?
what does Scott hav

Attached: 1648602062852.jpg (1616x1916, 1.44M)

What goth music do they listen to? Henrietta's room has Bauhaus and Skinny Puppy posters.

idk i always figured its depressing school shooter shit

>depressing school shooter shit

Attached: 03F30FF3-705D-4DE0-94FC-DF285CCBF58D.png (320x240, 24.29K)

better yet, what music do Scott and Nathan listen to?

There should be a Bioleninist kid that unites all the outcasts of the school to take over the social order

I just wanna thank the person who sent the (pic attached) in the last thread. This is so incredibly hot to me, thank you.

ALSO thank you to whoever linked that archive site, you wouldn't believe how long I spent looking for archive sites and ultimately failing. Thank you, I learned something today~

And while I'm here, for the other people reading, wanna discuss Matt and Trey's fireside chats/ episode bumpers? Those were legitimately my favorite things ever, I think about them all the time. They're really funny to me. I also just like their acting and comedy (in the past at least) in general.

Attached: co-2.jpg (913x1024, 76.25K)

Which category would you belong to?

Attached: my-image (19).png (1140x571, 295.21K)

i was literally an outcast in school
mowadays id prob still be

That was me
You're welcome for the good food user

Attached: FFfFX1AXwAcSLuk.jpg (720x833, 115.5K)

>outcasts are goths, the tard mafia and a literal child of satan
would they get along?

Outcast in middle school and high school
Somewhat of a normie in college

based, I was hoping this would resurface in this thread, I'm too much of a lazyass to go to the last one.

Will Gary learn to turn it off like a light switch to keep in good graces with heavenly father?

Attached: gary kissed stan.jpg (736x579, 46.33K)

Remember when Stan was a goth? I want more art of that.

Attached: stan b923880db70c9428060715aab12575a8.png (831x1200, 701.9K)

What exactly are the limits when it comes to mormons? Like I know that it's not considered sex until they move but what about jacking each other off? or kissing whe they're both guys? I'm thinking about writing a greentext

Phone Destroyer fags help me out pls
I keep pressing continue yet nothing happens, why is that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-043059_South Park.jpg (1560x720, 620.66K)

Will Pip ever return?

Attached: pip and butters.jpg (506x444, 42.76K)

there's literally so much tho, every sp artist there is has done goth Stan at some point

I'm gonna guess any homosexual act is forbidden.

Attached: gary and stan.png (540x436, 100.31K)

I've collected this, all drawfags from these threads

Attached: qt.png (2088x1632, 683.62K)

he's dead so I'm gonna go with probably not.
kek I remember this

>there's literally so much tho
I crave even more.

Attached: snoking goth kids.jpg (849x600, 77.75K)

i think Mormons have very little specific restrictions against same sex fuckery because of the restrictions against sex as a whole
they don't like the homos or want them getting married, but premarital sex is just as bad if ur str8
from what i understand most of this "its ok to fuck if u have ur mate jump on the bed" stuff comes from the religion being more modern than most and a lot of stuff not being specified or getting into detail
so teens do what teens do- find loopholes
because horny is universal

Yeah if the Book of Mormon taugh me anything it’s that homosex is frowned upon in pretty much all religious circles

i wanna see goth nathan

Attached: NATHAN-south-park.jpg.jpg (430x363, 35.03K)

no, they pandered to the fujos enough for the next 5 years with only two creek episodes

Post as much drunk Stan as you can.

Attached: stan bottle 8e15609429723dca540bc3bf589dbeb8.png (999x1191, 478.13K)

Write a Terrence and Phillip joke.

Attached: Stan-and-Kyle-stanxkyle-41860484-544-544.jpg (544x544, 66.06K)

I've made a drawing of that before
I spent way too much here

Attached: fgjhmf.png (387x1011, 27.7K)

*braaaaap*

ooooooooooo thats right!!!!!!! i love him!

although he looks a bit too classy i might get on pc soon and draw him in more modern scene fashion

Did Henrietta become goth because kept telling her she's fat or did she get fat because stopped caring after becoming goth?

Attached: henrietta and parents.jpg (960x540, 134.19K)

plus a whole side plot game
yet that's still not enough

is that even corrolated? both of her parents are pretty big, esp her dad, so it could just be genetic
but i defo think being goth allows her to care less

i want the goth kids to all cuddle

dude why tf are you awake at this hour

Why does Shelly abuse Stan?

Attached: stan and shelley.jpg (500x678, 101.12K)

...nathanfag?
Go to bed mister! it's past your bedtime already

i got a lil drinky and dipped early
im not tired anymore

still a lil dizzy tho

Sexual lust

u don't do shit on the weekdays?

dont remind me

besides its not a weekday its friday

Attached: nathan holding my dick.jpg (626x682, 41.5K)

probably a mixture of both
She was always a little chubby but allowed herself to gain more weight after not giving a fuck

Clear the cache in the game and restart your phone maybe?
Worst case scenario solution: If you logged in with an account like Google play or whatever, save your details, delete the app and then redownload it.

That never happened for me so idk, it might be an issue with your phone.

Attached: Butters looks retarded.jpg (706x720, 116.78K)

i bet shes nice to squeeze

>All this astrology talk in the last thread
>No mention that Butters is a Virgo, aka the best sign

dude... go to sleep, tomorrow is HG and if you decide to stay up then you'll feel like death for not sleeping today
If you're on your pc then turn it off and use continue using your phone in your bed, you'll get tired more quickly

Taking out her frustration over having a dad like Randy.

i am in bed mate
i just cant sleep
why are you so worried abt me? its a lil cute

Attached: 20220317_081204.jpg (308x310, 9.43K)

because he's a turd

because I like u and your autism is funny

Attached: e86aad8df28d678654135286a063a665.jpg (236x229, 8.25K)

so is this the c*mfy thread? This one's getting more activity than the other one and I'm a little apprehensive to post here because I don't want these to get /trash/ed

Attached: tumblr_omc8rcthEZ1spj8z7o5_400.png (281x381, 89.09K)

a-user

Attached: 20220314_091656.jpg (373x416, 16.43K)

Other one was first but this OP refuses to delete I guess.
At this point this one has more posters and the "comfy" name, but really we should be careful about not putting that word in every OP from now on, no?

because we're worried about you bro
ur pretty epic

Attached: 1648512775172.png (337x600, 166.99K)

I agree, that's why I wasn't sure about posting in this one until now

I think the joke about the goth kids is that they all have rather flimsy reasons to be goth, so they exaggerate and describe their situation in misleading ways. Like Henrietta describes her father as a "drunken bastard", implying he's an abusive alcoholic, when in reality he never seems drunk and is actually concerned for her, indicating she just makes it seem as if he's alcoholic because he likes Happy Hours or something. Likewise, Michael implied his parents got divorced and he has given up hope of finding love as a result, when in reality they might just argue a lot and girls might just have told him his dick is small.

Attached: goth dance.webm (1570x780, 1.17M)

>"wow, Phillip, I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and play all these games-"
>"FUCK, IM FALLING DOWN ALL THESE STAIRS!"

>with each stair Terrance hits during his seemingly endless descent, he lets out a comedic fart

>"I WARNED you aboot the stairs, buddy. I TOLD you, guy!!!!"

>"IT KEEPS HAPPENING"
>the farting and falling of Terrance continues

>"I told you, fwiend.. I TOLD you about stairs..."

Attached: Phillip! how HIGH do you even have to BE to do something like that.jpg (2256x1036, 218.51K)

I didn't realize there was another thread, fuck

Wouldn't Kyle, Stan and Kenny be more popular than Butters, Scot and Lisa

They should be in their own tier list between normies and semi-outcasts

>The goths all like to get together in Henrietta's house after a long stressful day of avoiding normies, smoking fags behind the school, lighting up cigarettes and coming in at the last 10 minutes of every class
>Her room is big and dark and her bed is double wide, enough for all of them to fit on
>The all get in, Henrietta takes the middle spot. They say it's because it's her bed, but they all know it's because she's big and soft and everyone wants to cuddle up to her, but admitting that you like to snuggle with your bros isn't very goth
>Michael lights up another cig and the smoke fills the dark, closed off room as they lay there silently, nothing to talk about, just enjoying each other's company while mellow school-shooter music plays in the background
>Pete finally settles in and lets out a series of low barks and hums as he throws his head to the side, it feels so good to let it all out after a day of supressing it
>He cuddles closer to the pile, wrapping his arms around Henrietta and putting his head on her shoulder, still giving out the occasional noise, but he mostly got it out of his system now
>Henrietta pulls him closer from one side, and Michael from the other as he wraps his arm around her shoulder and holds Pete's hand
>Firkle is laying on her stomach, curled up into her, he still won't smile but he looks so cute and content for once
>Eventually they all fall asleep together

Attached: 1648599442540.gif (500x375, 1015.48K)

who wants to form a gothic polycule w me?

idk goth is kinda gay
can we do metal?