What....you wanna..."Do" my wife Goofy? I don't have a problem with it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni1RPc5OU2c&ab_channel=Joe

>What....you wanna..."Do" my wife Goofy? I don't have a problem with it...
What did Pete mean by this?

Attached: Cuck pete.png (942x530, 757.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coolthejoe/status/1510101167640096774
twitter.com/coolthejoe/status/1509697302478340107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Joe still crazy?

Attached: 1512775223046.jpg (527x641, 54.92K)

I think the new animation answers your question

Attached: 1638814135050.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

he's currently RPing as a cali animator, so yes
twitter.com/coolthejoe/status/1510101167640096774
twitter.com/coolthejoe/status/1509697302478340107

He's been larping as an industry storyboarder recently and going off about that new deal stuff. Honestly pretty based lol

Attached: dickelodeon.png (1440x1313, 700.6K)

Pete's a good friend

Attached: 1648476184.pyredaemos_20220328_095938.jpg (911x1280, 124.95K)

He lost his fucking mind but you gotta respect the hustle for sticking to the bit

you remember when ukinojoe made animations with jokes that were actually funny? i miss those days, i wish the real joe came back

Bro what the actual fuck. How do you shit on people asking for better working conditions while simultaneously accepting the industry as greedy bullshit? Is this envy? Seriously, wtf?
This is going to be parasocial as hell, but Joe is doing some real divorced man shit right now. I don't even know if he was ever married, but that's the kind of attitude this is, lol.

This shit feels like it was straight up made for this board, though. So it extra sucks that it's paced poorly and immediately gives away the joke in the title. I appreciate the attempt at the slow quiet buildup to the punchline, but it really needed to like, punch harder, or maybe use funnier body language. They all can't hit I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (697x502, 47.77K)

This video is great though. Got a chuckle out of me at least.

a lot of Joe's videos make me laugh because of the lol random elements. He's one of the few artists I would say is actually competent at it.

pure unbridled jealousy. He's going full cut the nose to spite the face it seems.

The joke being in the title is what makes it funny. It’s just odd behavior, it doesn’t really need a punchline.

user, Joe was always crazy, it's the secret sauce to why he's entertaining.

Never understood cuckoldry as a fetish. Isn't fucking your partner better than watching someone else do it?

My dick is hard I don’t care if it’s cucking Pete is so bold about it

I, don't think you can understand a fetish. There's no rational thinking behind them.

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I’ve even forgotten my name
I don’t know the season
Or what is the reason
I’m standing here holding my blade
A desolate place
Without any trace
It’s only the cold wind I feel
It’s me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be BLOOD
SHED
The man in the mirror nods his head
The only one
Left
Will ride upon the dragon’s back
Because the mountains don’t give back what they take
Oh, no, there will be BLOOD
SHED
It’s the only thing I’ve ever known
Losing my identity
Wondering, have I gone insane?
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height
And never realizing why I fight

Attached: heysam.png (385x216, 96.8K)

T'was unironically a bull during my /fit/fag days, largely it comes down to people being ok with you "test driving" their SO and said women wanting to branch out with other dudes.

Based! The only thing i know for real poster.

>"test driving" their SO and said women wanting to branch out with other dudes.
Not the user but that confuses me more, why would you want other people to test out your girl? Plus your girl wanting to branch out to other dudes sounds like she just wants to cheat on you but get you to agree to it.

I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY I'M NOT A FURRY

Prob ties in with humiliation kink or they have a small penis and they want their SO to have great sex people have their reasons

Most cuckhold couples are in pretty open relationships, this girl I got with husband was A-Ok with me treating his wife out when I was doing some stuff in Las Vegas. Their only stipulation was that we recorded it.

newgrounds and groomers mind broke him

yes

I have to say, he definitely got the awkwardness of being asked by your neighbor to fuck his wife down.

It's for men who have fetishized their feelings of inferiority, whether they realize it or not.

Honestly I feel if someone like Meatcanyon did this it would work more. He'd be able to capture the long silent awkward energy this needs better, and his voice would help make the whole 'Power' aspect actually work.
As is it just doesn't really land or have much impact. Even the ending with just a blank faced Goofy going "gwarsh" just didn't land as it potentially could have.

Attached: 1543162188690.gif (500x375, 992.14K)

Damn did Daniella leaving fuck him up that bad?

>Daniella leaving
sauce

Why drive an used car when the new and improved model is available?

Attached: pp_da8356c397b35d109c201baec30c448c12c8f540.jpg (735x980, 105.44K)

Is it a bit if he actually believes it?

This. Either that or swinging weirdoes that think they're woman getting "practice" with other dudes is hot.
>t.guy with a cuck fetish

I used to be really active in the BDSM scene and there are """"dominant"""" guys who think it's somehow more alpha to share their girl. The list of cuck copes is fascinating.

Pic very much related.

Attached: For once its not OP.jpg (900x900, 105.36K)

I honestly think cuckoldry as a "fetish" is just a massive cope by guys so beta they can't do anything about their SO just openly cheating on them, so they just pretend it turns them on.

It’s a power thing.

Look at a fetish as an obsession with some aspect of sex. Half of fetishes are on the side of positive aspects; bimbo fetishists obsess over having the most attractive kind of girl, or femdom guys want a woman to be their partner and handle the house to the point that they want the woman to handle everything and let them exist without responsibilities for a while. The other half go in the other direction. A guy is so insecure that he can't think about sex without thinking of his girl cheating on him, and the brain obsesses with the idea until the act of it being something he consents to, something that's under his control, becomes exciting.

Was she putting all that good meat in a trash bag? What the fuck? Why waste it?

Peg is the paradox: if you would you're a furry, if you wouldn't you're a faggot

So if you’re goofy do you take the offer?

Eh, engaging with cucks is a bad scene. Took up an offer like this once. Turns out it's hard to perform with some bugman breathing heavily and watching you fuck his wife.

Attached: orig[1].png (1850x1100, 190.3K)

but Pete is a cat

Built for max

built for pluto

>meatcanyon could do better
Opinion discarded

I can’t tell if you guys are pulling my leg or him.

I don't think he's a cuck but....
They don't call her Peg Pete for nothing....

on twitter he has constant meltdowns other animators hate him for making really shitty nfts

Bigger.

All artists are crazy sweetie.

holy projection

Why did you delete??!?!?!

Why not fun for the whole family?

>Dickelodeon
kek

this is false. Pete and Goofy are secretly fucking and Peg is persuading Goofy to fess up and demand a divorce or maybe to make it into a threesome

>man claims to be a storyboarder
>sitting on the most hilarious and relevant pitch possible of slice-of-life jewish children wholesome stories mashed in with c-plot Pinky and the Brain tier schemes from their neighbor Adolf Hitler

Joe is a hack. Audrey and Victor and also Adolf Hitler is a great idea.

Attached: audrey and victor and also adolf hitler.jpg (2048x1365, 239.39K)

>to make it into a threesome
IMAGINE

This is kinda good.