Newfag here, shit like Tyzula got popular when Korra appealed to yuriniggers or was it always this popular?

Newfag here, shit like Tyzula got popular when Korra appealed to yuriniggers or was it always this popular?

Attached: Zula_Ty_Lee.jpg (1280x720, 63.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/crismoster25/art/Expresiones-presenta-Firecest-686760816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sometimes forget there was a time before this board was Comics & Lesbians. Thank you for reminding me user.

In what years exactly?

Bump

It was pretty popular then too. Katara x Zuko was by far the biggest ship though.

Attached: best ship.jpg (744x1168, 92.41K)

It's not popular enough

Literally when?

>was it always this popular?
Yes, in fact Tyzula was the ur-lesbian ship in Avatar.

This, for me personally it's the first lesbian ship I liked as a kid/teen. I don't have numbers but I'm pretty sure it was (is?) the most pairing for both Azula and Ty-Lee.

>It's not popular enough
>Yes, in fact Tyzula was the ur-lesbian ship in Avatar.
>This, for me personally it's the first lesbian ship I liked as a kid/teen. I don't have numbers but I'm pretty sure it was (is?) the most pairing for both Azula and Ty-Lee.
The real question at this point is whether or not Bryke would canonize it and rake in the money they would make from Tyzula stans and tumblrities praising Bryke for having the balls to portray a "problematic" lesbian ship.

I don think there´s room for it at this point, the comic continuity doesn´t even seem to point at the posibility of them being friends again
The Netflix LA could make it in their own canon, but even then, people won´t like it because they will fuck up the characters

are you having a stroke?

She obviously wanted to fuck the earth king

Attached: d1gb4el-a30b0617-cf5c-4d9f-88df-90a8927bbf97.png (382x382, 332.07K)

This board used to be Comic Lesbians and cartoons( sometimes lesbians) ; then it became Hating Comic and cartoon Lesbians

Cartoons & Lesbians, no one gives a shit about comics.

>I don think there´s room for it at this point, the comic continuity doesn´t even seem to point at the posibility of them being friends again
LOL! Doesn't comics continuity imply that either Azula is going the spend the rest of her life essentially being the Danzo to Zuko's Hiruzen or, once she realizes that Zuko will never break and/or she pushes the Fire Warriors away like she did to everyone else in her life, she will snap and try to take out everyone in a "if I can't be happy, no one can be" meltdown that makes her Sozin's Comet breakdown look cute in comparison?

>She obviously wanted to fuck the earth king
Are you that user who is writing that fic where Azula is forced to become Kuei's wife to prevent war from breaking out again and then slowly but surely actually falls for him?

I've seen like 3 of those fics and I'm sure they're all written by the same dude.

>She obviously wanted to fuck her brother

Attached: Azula wants Zuko bad.png (639x479, 156.48K)

No, but now I'm intrigued about those fanfics

Katara x Zuko is by far the most popular ship on ATLA fanart/fanfics but I am not so sure if it's the same case here on Yea Forums

Attached: zutara___cruel_intentions_by_sindeedee.jpg (462x599, 70.87K)

it started as a complementary ship with zutara - since Azula had a lot of sexual tension with Zuko, but you couldnt ship them since in this scenario he was going with the water chocolate and also the role of a bitch ex-gf was already taken by Mai

plus coming up with new unique yet compelling characters is hard, so the easiest way out is to ship Azula with one of the preexisting main characters - and out of all of them only Mai and Ty Lee weren't entirely hostile towards Azula but as mentioned Mai is already locked into a role so that leaves Ty Lee

alternatively Azula could be shipped with Aang (since he is now single) or Sokka - or get killed off

Attached: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.jpg (600x628, 73.6K)

Attached: scrapper ITT.png (768x1024, 335.52K)

>shut the fuck up Scrapper, I'm gonna fuck your waifu now

Attached: 1648931432005.png (400x400, 85.28K)

>>I don think there´s room for it at this point, the comic continuity doesn´t even seem to point at the posibility of them being friends again
>LOL! Doesn't comics continuity imply that either Azula is going the spend the rest of her life essentially being the Danzo to Zuko's Hiruzen or, once she realizes that Zuko will never break and/or she pushes the Fire Warriors away like she did to everyone else in her life, she will snap and try to take out everyone in a "if I can't be happy, no one can be" meltdown that makes her Sozin's Comet breakdown look cute in comparison?
>>shut the fuck up Scrapper, I'm gonna fuck your waifu now
Wait...I don't understand how the initially comment could have been made by Scapper considering it says that Azula will either live the rest of her life as a pariah or die. Like doesn't Scapper maintain that Azula will get a happy ending with Ty Lee no matter what?

Azula and Mai I feel is fairly untapped. Mai doesn't really have a personality so you could make something where they bond over pressured families and Mai being smarter than she lets on.

Tyzula WILL become endgame. Azula WILL be redeemed. She WILL have the happy ending she deserves. You WILL be happy for her

Attached: FKyFjsnXoAcTlxK.jpg (1280x720, 69.79K)

Based

Attached: Tyzula.jpg (548x560, 33.72K)

It was popular until couple years ago where it got deemed as problematic. Ty Lee X Mai is the les couple now.

the lesbian couple that unironically gets the most fics at least is azutara weirdly enough. I've never read an azula/suki fic I didn't like despite how somewhat rare they are.

Azutara is basically the same but Katara has more, let's say fight in her?

I do enjoy the dynamic of someone who can beat her ass not putting up with her shit, absolutely sure MESTI is responsible for it though.

Zucest is the ONLY valid Azula ship.

Here's the actual picture for that quote.

Attached: Scrapper vs Zucest.png (1072x1091, 1.36M)

tyzula is bring and normie

Zucest on the other hand...

Zucest is best cest. And actually canon. Unlike dyke ships.

>canon

Attached: 1621286603421 (3).jpg (452x482, 50.47K)

Canon.

Attached: Zucest 368.jpg (768x577, 65.86K)

Tyzula was accepted on Yea Forums mainly because of how annoying the Zutara shippers were.

>Zucest on the other hand...

Are for people who want to fuck their sisters?

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 9.75K)

Who else is Azula supposed to go for, her brother? Ha ha ha, yeah right!

>mainly to also have Ty Lee fuck Zuko
Fixed it for you.

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-03-26-02-55-14-Render.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

People are still coping with their medieval creepy pasta about incest?

Attached: Zucest 416.png (630x630, 261.02K)

Holy kek user saved

Attached: 1648656027865.jpg (500x509, 38.03K)

>rake in the money they would make from Tyzula stans
F/F's not actually that popular

Anyone who doesn't want to fuck their sister is lying.
Not even a liiiitle bit? Not even curious to see what it's like? If you were trapped on an island with no hope of rescue?

Only if said sister is hot. And Azula is very hot.

You're welcome, user.

Yeah, i've also seen my fair ammount of incest for Katara on this board too although not as much as the other superior incest.

Attached: 93d002abf628021a56a8b4619c1f9cb6d64f911a.jpg (612x411, 105.05K)

Absolutely fucking not what's wrong with you?

>F/F's not actually that popular
F/F with attractive females is popular though since you not only get the lesbian, bisexual, and pan women, you also get heterosexual men.

LMAO.

You require more pixels?

Attached: concubinas_misteriosas_para_el_rey_by_crismoster25_dcuiwfz-pre.jpg (738x1083, 97.32K)

I like incest in fiction or in theory, be it B/S, M/S, F/D, but I have precisely zero sexual interest in my actual sister or mom.

Watercest is pretty funny stuff.

Attached: Comic Edit.jpg (1280x1921, 717.39K)

>

Attached: Zucest_346.jpg (629x630, 47.81K)

>Anyone who doesn't want to fuck their sister is lying.
>Not even a liiiitle bit? Not even curious to see what it's like? If you were trapped on an island with no hope of rescue?
Nah, that's just you user.
>Only if said sister is hot. And Azula is very hot.
What does hotness have to do with the fact that you would be fucking your sister? Moreover, Azula being hot doesn't make up for her cruel, psychopathic, and abusive personality. In addition, Zuko only has eyes for Mai.
>Absolutely fucking not what's wrong with you?
Exactly

Context?

Cope.

Going by the name, it seems to be badly translated latin comic and the joke is that Azula is badly disguised to be Zuko's concubine and Zuko doesn't recognize her / just get the feeling he knows her.

Welcome back Scrapper
Azula is Zuko's concubine
deviantart.com/crismoster25/art/Expresiones-presenta-Firecest-686760816

Nice. The concubine one is a new one, sauce?

>Cope.
Telling me to cope won't change the fact that Zuko will get married to Mai and have at least one kid with her will Azula will either die alone, never to rise from the ashes of her shame and humiliation, or will die a brutal death at the hands of the Gaang when she finally realizes she can't mold Zuko in her image and goes broke.

>Welcome back Scrapper
Bruh, I am an anti-shipper in regards to Tyzula and think that Azula will not get a happy ending so IDK what makes you think I am Scapper.

>He's gonna be married to the girl who dumped him and got back with Kei Lo according to the author
Between that and pretending hotness has nothing to do with sex, we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible.