This guy slaps your superhero gfs ass

>This guy slaps your superhero gfs ass
Wat do?

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 2.61M)

God what a complete shitshow of a game

I launch IMMEDIATELY into an extremely detailed description of the plot of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, omitting nothing, to establish dominance.

They had a good basis but the games as service thing crippled it before it was released. Games as service is fundamentally an awful concept and anyone who supports it should he shot.

I actually like it, but I have to ignore the main-campaign, weird F2P currency systems & itemization.

The only thing they got right was the controls for each character. The content/gameplay loop itself was extremely flawed, and missions were not fun.

The controls for each character?

Yes, Snake. The controls for each character.

Attached: codec.jpg (192x144, 3.86K)

>I like the game, but I just ignore the biggest negative aspects of the game.

what game?

I think the combat is fun enough to accept those are negative aspects and work through 'em. I sure hope they don't give up on the franchise. I hope they end Avengers with another Wakanda-tier expansion, and then start work on Avengers 2.

Attached: file.png (1855x1079, 2.04M)

user how can you ignore a shitshow like this when it's
>Buggy as hell
>Has zero gameplay loop
>Only serves to sell 15 dollar skins
>Has no roadmap
Do I really need to list the DLC that may never happen now?

They're still releasing DLC for it. They just announced that the roadmap is delayed. I hope they just tie-up the Kree invasion, show off Ultron more, and then work on the next game.
>Zero gameplay loop
I just replay levels & level up characters.
>15 dollar skins
That shit is fucking retarded. I think it's better now with the movie skins, but who the fuck is buying $15 skins? Who would buy skins at all? I have zero clue as to what any of the reputation, or currency is in this game. They need to cut all of this shit out or simplify it.

>They're still releasing DLC for it.
user War for Wakanda was FUCKING AUGUST.
>Delayed roadmap
ITS A FUCKING ROADMAP! IF THAT'S DELAYED THEN THEY THEMSELVES HAVE NO IDEA WHEN ANYTHING WILL BE OUT.

The missions are tedious and there's no reason to play after everyone hits level 50

The game has it's moments but my god is it a mess. Should have dropped the story and focused entirely on being a co-op horde game. It's somehow currently on life support and I would love to have at least She-hulk or Carol Danvers make the roster before it's killed.

Attached: E7ri0cBVcAQP76a.jpg (3840x2043, 1.13M)

Didn't the same people who made this make the Guardians game?
How did they make one shitshow only to then turn around to make a masterpiece?

Havent even played this game and i'm mad at it for screwing GotG which is actually really good and deserves a sequel

>After everyone hits 50.
I'm not there yet, user!
I think they're probably gonna end it with She-Hulk, a look at Ultron and an announcement for the next game.

Wakanda is the best the game has to offer.
How did it screw GotG?

I would be happy with just she-hulk. Although I thought the most recent rumors were that she was pushed back to correlate with her show and Jane Foster was being worked on as an echo character. Also I severely doubt there will be a next game announced with how poorly this and GOTG performed lol not from SE anyways.

Attached: FDoUhcoXoAAK_TX.jpg (3840x2160, 544.36K)

GOTG performed bad?

wrong pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 200.98K)

I actually like Jane, even if I hate Aarons run. Could be cool.

Based

Oh yea, worse than avengers even.
Granted everything SE has published in the last decade has failed to meet expectations but it was pretty bad for both games with a marvel license to fail so hard.

It didn't perform to their expectations they claim. Not that user.

I think the stink of the Avengers reception made GotG a tough sell for a lot of people, myself included.

Hulk Hogan?

Oh sweet Jesus that makes too much sense.

>me
>gf
>implying

Bummer. GOTG was good.

Only thing this game was good for

Attached: r1a4urd2tzp81.jpg (1920x1080, 439.44K)

Attached: FC-uDezX0AUn-X3.jpg (3840x2160, 570.3K)

Would the Hulk really suffer from balding? Wouldn't his regenerative abilities keep his follicles from dying?

Attached: 1638287001350.jpg (531x467, 19.86K)

I beg him to fuck her hard and let me watch

He has way, way too much T. It's just not possible.

Nice

Attached: BF04F100-65B8-46A3-9BDC-AC1A871C64F2.jpg (1200x675, 171.03K)

Attached: u4c9usd2tzp81.jpg (1920x1080, 430.77K)

Dig my GF out of the rubble (assuming she wasn’t instantly red misted) and check if she’s okay.

The way your follicles react to a certain hormone created from testosterone is how you gold bald, not just testosterone itself.

Attached: FC-uDCyWYAQISct.jpg (3840x2160, 301.13K)

Attached: jqgr52rd3wp81.jpg (1920x1080, 349.73K)

Brap Widow

Not even just Nat, EVERYONE had a dump truck ass in this game, even fucking Bruce.

Game is really fun honestly just not enough content

Needed another 6 - 12 months to polish it, followed by roadmaps, etc. I think it'd be a lot better received that way.

Attached: 1630955398731.jpg (1099x1491, 181.95K)

GOTG needed more brapper content for sure

Attached: FC-1YyMXIAMGc5c.jpg (3840x2160, 483.47K)

>Watcha gonna do? When the 96 inch pythons and Hulkamanina destroys you!

The foundation for a more than decent dedicated SP campaign-focused game is there, but the obvious GaaS inclusions intrude so heavily into it that it's difficult to ignore. If it was just single-player, but each character had levels dedicated utilizing abilities, I would have been fine with that, but there were too many design decisions things look like they were designed for MP. As it stands, it's alright, if it was SP-only they could have potentially made a great game, but they definitely got too greedy trying to make it GaaS.

I like being able to pick which character I want tho

That's fine, but I think it would have been much better served as a dedicated single-player game, because those parts were done far better than the MP portion.

Personally, I just want a Captain America game with a fairly decent budget and good dev team. The First Avenger movie tie-in game and this game shows how he can be a fun character design combat around, so the foundation is already there, there just needs to be a competent studio to pick up on the idea. Disney not petitioning for games of the members of the Avengers cast was a huge fucking dropped ball, but they seem to have made a fuckton more money on cheap mobile shit during that time, so it's not like they were encouraged to pursue that.

dumbass

Attached: therthhet.jpg (3840x2160, 967.88K)

I like how cap in the avengers game can wallrun but there's only like 3 times you need to use on the level that introduces him
Also unrelated but I wish we still had marvel heros the game

That's part of my point as to why there's so much wasted potential trying to turn would could have potentially been a good single-player game into something that would serve GaaS. The levels being designed around certain characters would have made their abilities integral to how they operate and how the player would utilize them. As it is, there are very few instances where it could be utilized because design compromises to accommodate for multiplayer stifle the overall design of levels.
>Also unrelated but I wish we still had marvel heros the game
What a clusterfuck of shit that ruined that game, from trying to pander to a console crowd that couldn't give a shit about it, to the CEO being a complete fucking scumbag and making stupid fucking decisions on top of the console push.

>No classic bikini costume Gamora
Pathetic

Attached: ezgif-5-59932efd97.jpg (960x961, 157.64K)

Is this game worth buying?

yes

Attached: Marvel's Avengers_20220331131051.jpg (3840x2160, 321.18K)

Is this game worth pirating for the brapper content?

at this point why does anyone bother playing video games. a friend told me i was missing out and i asked on what exactly. he didn't give a single good answer.

>but there were too many design decisions things look like they were designed for MP
They patched out a lot of those. Right now the only things are
>Challenge IV difficulty went from something you could do once you hit 150 reliably to a damage sponge difficulty that's unviable because now it bumps you up to 160 enemies which is horrible to fight. Because Units are tied to difficulty level this makes it awful to try and get them now unless you're farming the Desert Vault.
>The raids/OLT are required for going past 150 which is MP only but you can only do them once a week and they're only a guarantee of 2 levels per character and the former takes about an hour to do, less if you have everyone knowing what to do and one or two Thors who can carry everyone.

$20 or less only on the Sony consoles. PC or Xbox don't even bother because you miss out on Spidey and his content. PC is also pretty poorly optimized. You have to go into it knowing its flaws immediately. I kept a writeup as I was playing it, got the platinum, got everyone to 140 with a couple to 150, and completes all Iconic Hero chains and campaigns.
I know I'm going to get flak for the "Kamala is well written and likable" bit but she genuinely was in the main story. She was the glue holding it together pretty much.

Attached: Avengers.png (1250x961, 174.14K)

Attached: nlxrw9hqdaq81.jpg (1920x1080, 283.71K)

>They had a good basis
>kamala
>a good basis
lol
lmao

Drain him of his gamma and Pimp slap him with the infinity gauntlet into a new universe.

>>Challenge IV difficulty went from something you could do once you hit 150 reliably to a damage sponge difficulty that's unviable because now it bumps you up to 160 enemies which is horrible to fight. Because Units are tied to difficulty level this makes it awful to try and get them now unless you're farming the Desert Vault.
>>The raids/OLT are required for going past 150 which is MP only but you can only do them once a week and they're only a guarantee of 2 levels per character and the former takes about an hour to do, less if you have everyone knowing what to do and one or two Thors who can carry everyone.
Eh, it's been a minute since I bothered so I wasn't aware of the changes. Too many games in general for the past few years have put me off from the idiotic decisions that have been made, like the devs don't even play their own game.

Slap his