“JUST A FLY IN THE OINTMENT. THE MONKEY IN THE WRENCH. THE PAIN IN THE ASS.”

“JUST A FLY IN THE OINTMENT. THE MONKEY IN THE WRENCH. THE PAIN IN THE ASS.”
The New World Order steals Russia’s wealth while inventing new sanctions. Sanctions that Joe Biden said don’t work.One news event you won’t often hear the war drum-banging mainstream media mention is Putin tying the Russian Ruble to gold.

This is a direct challenge to ‘King Dollar,’ which has been the world’s reserve currency for far too long. Other leaders have tried to avoid the dollar. Iraq went to the Euro in exchange for their oil. Soon after, the US invaded and Saddam Hussein was murdered.

Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi wanted a gold-based currency. Soon after, the US bombed his country and Gaddafi was murdered. Now we’re seeing how the US would love a ‘regime change’ in Russia as Biden put it, but unlike bullying smaller countries, the US knows any direct attempt to take Putin out could lead to nuclear war

Attached: great_reset_monkeywrench-1536x1165.jpg (1536x1165, 487.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Gm7AtToHiY?t=8
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-using-declassified-intel-fight-info-war-russia-even-intel-isnt-rock-rcna23014
twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1511666028459302920
files.catbox.moe/55w3la.mp4
t.me/intelslava/24353
files.catbox.moe/fyrcuh.mp4
republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russia-ukraine-war-news-live-updates-day-43-april-7-2022-liveblog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based ben

BASED Moscow Ben does it again!

>the average american doesn't give a shit about the war anymore
>now they're all focused on Florida banning child grooming
pretty smart from Putin

Attached: 1649088415116.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

>SILVER ENDS THE FED
>CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE
>I mean nobody formally recognizes anything but fiat currencies where I live but Nick Fuentes told me 2 more weeks until economic turmoil

Attached: 1580702503589.png (408x431, 105.48K)

That's textbook cokehead mannerisms

Anyone have a higher quality version of this?

Attached: 1647709400945s.jpg (520x520, 135.24K)

So he's nonironically just pro putin now. Mask off all cards on the table. Ngl I respect that he's at least being direct here.

Okay, so first, I have to point out that Putin's plan completely failed and he didn't act on his threat when the EU said they would continue to pay in Euro. Only Viktor Orban is ready to sucks his dick.

Second, Has Ben gone so far deep that he is ready to praise someone literally invading an other country?

then again, he also made this, so why am I still asking question about his mental state?

Attached: 0.jpg (1800x1265, 742.75K)

more pixels would not improve the quality

Attached: 1636820652988.png (1800x1645, 484.58K)

>>now they're all focused on Florida banning child grooming
This legislation does nothing against Child grooming.

He listens to carl tuckerson so it only makes sense.

He's been pro Russia since the start. This is just the first time he's so overt about it. Anything to own the libs.

>The New World Order steals Russia’s wealth
No, I'm pretty sure it's the people building literal palaces for themselves with government money.

we should lynch anthony fauci tho

Attached: ben_ponders_the_future-2022-1536x1148.jpg (1536x1148, 543.35K)

/ugh/ really has the most inept shills of all time, holy shit

It does. You're lying and you know it.

>The same generation that grew up saying "better dead than red" are now cheering on a literal KGB agent trying to usurp America as the world leader

Attached: 1647981158967.png (621x516, 323.66K)

>owning the lib by siding with the loser
Ben's mind is as sharp as always.

He's just pure pro anything that makes the people who he hates mad. There could be a genocide on the global scale and so long as its making the people he hates mad he would support it. He's another reactionary. Nothing more or less. Now what I wonder is if he's gonna walk this back in the future like he did with Jan 6.

Jesus he really is crazy?
Like he thinks this possibly civilization ending war is all that's keeping the world's governments from forming a world wide totalitarian dystopia.
I guess I finally know why he doesn't make fun of Putin

Republicans have always been profascist.

The communists at home are far worse than the ones abroad.

Attached: antifa.jpg (4044x2500, 3.07M)

>It does.
Not really. It mostly forbid to talk about kids having two mommies.

Based Ben is a national treasure

It's called sticking to reality, user.

>pro putin
Hello Mr. NSA

Attached: IMG-20220406-WA0180.jpg (1080x1080, 298.63K)

Its a hell of ride, this fucking world

Not really.

Yes but that's their rationale and they're going to pretend like it's true the same way they still pretend that livestock dewormer cures Covid which is simultaneously not real and a ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ Ukrainian bioweapon and that the election was stolen from Trump who will prove it in just another two weeks for real this time.

Attached: 1649210694224.png (1348x6100, 2.78M)

Why americans hate peace? I dont get it, Trump was fucking cool about peace and americans hate him.

>like he did with Jan 6.
Wait, he actually walked it back?
>Why americans hate peace?
It doesn't like invaders.

>America
>world leader
Where are you living at? 1991 call for you user

Didn’t he kill an Iranian general because Israel told him to?

youtu.be/1Gm7AtToHiY?t=8
Sounds peaceful to me.

Based, keeping the good fight in a pozzed shithole like Yea Forums

Attached: IMG-20220406-WA0065.jpg (600x720, 76.7K)

>Trump was fucking cool about peace

Uh huh if you just conveniently leave aside all of his retarded saber rattling with North Korea and Iran.

Not a single hot girl...fuck, I member join with the left just to fuck a DD cup girl, after that we leave that shit

Trump also managed to order more drone attacks in his single term than under the 8 years of Obama, somehow.

When you pick the crackhead in the character select screen

Holy shit bluepilled ben at it again.
everytings going according to ze plan.

God I wish. They're the biggest anti fascists on the planet, and yes that includes antifa.
You have no idea how much Republican political infrastructure is designed to sniff out and remove anyone with fascist tendencies. It's much more important to them than winning elections

ok groomer

Attached: mickey_trans-tina-toon-1536x1193.jpg (1536x1193, 325.61K)

Yeah he basically said it was an fbi trap when he clearly wanted the head of congresspeople and senators on spikes and install Trump as King of the American Empire
Like come on what else could the tree of liberty mean if not "go kill people" by demanding a sacrifice of blood

>Wait, he actually walked it back?

His first comics were about how great the riot was then after he received his new programming from Faux he made a comic about how the whole thing was a setup by the deep state and the FBI.

>It doesn't like invaders.
But America like to invade...

ok groomer

Attached: slappening_2-schiff-disney-hillary-1536x1133.jpg (1536x1133, 465.57K)

Attached: 1646753765970.jpg (3220x904, 1.39M)

it's not an invasion when the invadees aren't white :^)

Latest
>Russia has captured Snigurevka (near Nikolaev), Dolgenkoye (south of Izyum), Rozovka and Pologi (Zaporozhye oblast)
>Just LMAO: nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-using-declassified-intel-fight-info-war-russia-even-intel-isnt-rock-rcna23014
>Accepted to pay in rubles so far: Moldova, Latvia, Hungary, Slovenia
>RWA reports that all Ukrainian fortifications in Luhansk oblast have been overrun twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1511666028459302920
>2 more helicopters shot down while attempting to evacuate Mariupol
>264 of Ukrainian 501st marines surrended in Mariupol files.catbox.moe/55w3la.mp4
>Ukrainian MP Ilya Kiva said that the tragedy in Bucha was prepared by the SBU, and planned by the British intelligence MI6 t.me/intelslava/24353
>Fighting at the entrance of New York, Troitske, Novoselka, Novobakhmitivka captured. Kamyanka, south of Izyum captured.
>French foreign legion belongings found in Azov equipment near Mariupol airport files.catbox.moe/fyrcuh.mp4
>Russian troops are preparing for an attack on Slavyansk and Severodonetsk - AFU
>Captured fighter of Aidar says Ukraine planned to invade DPR on March 8
>Donbass front: DPR seized another fortified area and liberated Novobakhmutovka
>Russia calls for a UN meeting to discuss Bucha but the United Kingdom blocks it
>Orban named Zelensky as someone he defeated after winning elections, can block them from EU and NATO
>German retail association announces pricehikes of 20-50% for Monday

Attached: 1649363142469.gif (700x781, 89K)

It really was an FBI honeypot, though. It's amazing how well paid glowies can get paid to trick q boomers. Feels like watching someone kick an animal

For

>#FLASH—#Ukraine begins the 3rd wave of conscription. All reservists that finished courses in military departments (I.e. reserve officers) will be mobilized to fight, as well as those who were not conscripted in the preceding two waves. #Russia #UkraineRussiaWar #RussiaUkraineWar

How the fuck is Russia planning to respond to this? Every day Ukraine's army gets bigger and Russia's invasion force gets smaller.

Is Strelkov right?

Attached: IMG-20220406-WA0001.jpg (734x1280, 167.63K)

LOL

Attached: biden_april_fool-1536x1201.jpg (1536x1201, 438.37K)

You don't know that

God I wish you could ask him what he meant by this to his face?
If you ask him in December as a friend would he have said "I hope they all die" what about the same friend on July? I think he would have said "we were peaceful" or " BLM were more violent and unlawful".

Even that's just the first sentence
The main body of the bill is opening school districts up to lawsuits over anything in any grade a parent or official deems "not developmentally appropriate" and forcing the districts to pay for those suits themselves
Just another attempt at privatization through shattered funding.

And where did that lead? Peace deals with the two countries and their aggressors.

>Image
The jannies kept silencing my attempts to talk about this as well. They are so fucking truly pathetic, this place is worse than Reddit sometimes.

>FBI honeypot is when we get in trouble for doing the thing

more bluepilled garbage from ben I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was a controlled opposition and not just a delusional migafag boomer.

republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russia-ukraine-war-news-live-updates-day-43-april-7-2022-liveblog.html

West made 'terrible mistake' by not weaning off Russian gas: UK PM
>Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Thursday announced plans to build more nuclear power plants, boost renewable energy production and further tap domestic oil and gas reserves to help the U.K. reduce its dependence on Russian energy following the invasion of Ukraine. Johnson announced the strategy three weeks after he said Western countries had made a “terrible mistake” in failing to wean themselves off Russian energy following Russian President Vladimir Putin’s 2014 annexation of Ukraine’s the Crimean Peninsula.

>The goal is to build eight new nuclear reactors by 2050, tripling U.K. production of nuclear energy to 24 gigawatts, or a quarter of projected electricity demand. In addition, the strategy targets a 10-fold increase in production of electricity from offshore wind farms and an unspecified boost from onshore wind farms in a “limited number of supportive communities.”

>The government also announced a new round of licensing for oil and gas projects in the North Sea, saying these fuels would be key to U.K. energy security and as a transition to low-carbon renewable energy. Other elements include promoting solar power and increasing hydrogen production for use in fuel cells.

Attached: 1649363393607.png (850x630, 115.72K)

Based parents taking back schools from tranny groomers.

Attached: FPTL7vkXsAUbSca.jpg (2048x1931, 243.97K)

PIC RELATED

Attached: T_war.jpg (1242x656, 128.4K)

You fags do know you can still hate troons and not want to suck putin cock.

Attached: 1648477617035.jpg (1200x1200, 392.92K)