Wayne Family

When Batman adopts a bunch 12-18 year-olds, what stops them from banging each other?

Attached: Batman-Wayne-Family-Adventures.jpg (1280x720, 152.14K)

Nothing. Dick and Barbara. Tim and Steph.

>Batman and Robin
>Batman and Cass

Barbara wasn’t adopted. And Tim is gay.

nothing except age difference and personal taste

Barbara and steph have never been adopted.

>And Tim is gay.
"Get your dick away from me, bro. That's MY name."

ain't he bisexual ? he's got even more choices than the others

>what stops them from banging each other?
Batman, obviously

Probably why they've only ever banged the ones he's not adopted.

Tim is gay
Cass may be fucking Duke and or Steph.
Barbara is easily fuckind Dick and probably Jason.
Bruce is diddling Damien.

>what stops them from banging each other
Gotham will reset the universe.

Attached: 1646129599175.jpg (1008x1560, 583.63K)

Can cripples even feel anything below the waist?

anyone got the image about how Gotham wants to fuck Tim Drake

Babs defintely can.

>>Batman and Cass
The ultimate forbidden fruit, the autistic girl who idolizes you.

Attached: Batgirl (2000-2006) 001-022.jpg (710x250, 43.06K)

Attached: DF413F7E-CEC6-4936-A033-67BF1B5728CF.jpg (1280x720, 220.53K)

>all the robins/bruce adopted family are like brothers!!
>jason never interacts with cass in canon
how can people eat this trash without building?

>>jason never interacts with cass in canon
They are definitely fucking.

Attached: 1644350458536.jpg (740x785, 155.34K)

The reason they got away with making Tim bi is due in large part to the fact that when he was written as straight he was always dodging his girlfriend's attempts at sex. To the point that it happened enough to become a noticeable pattern.
Honestly if they wrote him as completely asexual that would make even more sense than bi.

Jason only wants Dick's sloppy seconds.

I would support an asexual Tim, but shippers (either the Cass or the Conner ones) would throw a hissy fit

>Girl that thinks killing is the single worst thing you can do
>dude that kills constantly
Yeah they would defintely fuck...not like Cass would just beat the shit out of him and call it a day.

>when he was written as straight he was always dodging his girlfriend's attempts at sex
notto desu shitto again

People that want to save sex for the person they want to marry makes some degree of sense. Autistically avoiding sex, even with your future spouse, until the arbitrary wedding day belies deep-rooted mental problems and a lack of self-control.

And tim only specifically avoided it once, with Ari who tought he wanted to pressure her into sex.

Steph never really made a move to sleep with him, which makes enough sense given she got pregnant the last time she fucked someone.

good thing jason already beat her before
>but muh cass is sppppecccial she cannot be beaten!!
lmao

Dick is so good at secks, even cripples like Babs can feel down there

>Steph never really made a move to sleep with him, which makes enough sense given she got pregnant the last time she fucked someone.
Though it's also kind of a dick move, could be viewed as emotional manipulation, and you should probably make characters a little more self-conscious of the context they're in.
>I literally had this other dude's kid, but I want to be with you - no, not PHYSICALLY with you

>ain't he bisexual ?
Yeah, gay.

Attached: ITWASJUSTSEXFORGODSSAKE.webm (1920x1072, 2.91M)

He didnt really, they were stopped before the fight ended. And in that book Cass beat the shit out of Dick, who has beaten the shit out of Jason consitently.

But who beats each other is irrelevant, the thing is that they wouldnt get along at all. Let alone enough to fuck. Even hatefuck, since its such a deeply held belief for both.

I always viewed it more as that neither of them wanted to rush into it, but both had the idea that it would happen eventually.

Neither of them are making the first move because they want to wait untill the other does it.

>Yeah they would definitely fuck..

That is EXACTLY why they'd fuck, lol. Gotta get the tension out somehow. I notice a lot of Cass fans are complete autists about human interaction. Its like the people who don't grasp why the Steph/Cass ship is popular.

The only one that are kinda of a thing now is Duke and Cass. Barbara and Steph are not adopted. Even then Duke and Cass are not officially adopted in the main universe. But they call the family sis and bro.

Attached: 2d84a3b75d6ac2dae9dcffc418f60141.jpg (1240x1906, 351.66K)

Why is the billionaire Bruse Wayne so obsessed with adopting teenagers?

>Dick already has his own harem of bombshells
>Babs has dick
>Jason doesn't like kids like that
>Tim is a missionsexual and wouldn't bang anybody
>Steph wants to bang TIm but he won't let her
>Cass may or may not understand the difference between romantic and platonic love so she might be a problem
>nobody cares about Duke
the much bigger and scarring issue is if they ever walked in on Alfred and Leslie.

Attached: 1623858476680.png (616x730, 619.98K)

exactly , its why absolute they shoehorn cass in jason stuff and why their interactions in the webtoon are so garbage

*hate when they shoehorn cass into jason issues

Steph did try to fuck Tim, but he wasn't for quick hook-ups before an extended relationship. She absolutely did want Tim physically. And in Rebirth they were implied to actually have sex.

Except neither of them are really that type of character, Cass's main defining feature is her obsessive adhesion to the bat and what it represents, a second chance to make up for her one killing. She absoltuley wouldnt tolerate someone using it to kill, let alone someone that argues that not-killing is an issue of Bruce's. And Jason is deeply resentful fo Bruce not killing so he wouldnt get along with someone who views that as his greatest value.

And i get why steph/cass is popular, it defintely makes more sense than jason/cass. Even if i dont care for it personally.
They dont even interact there, because the simple fact that it cant work is too hard to ignore.
How is that even a thing? They hugged once dude.

Attached: tumblr_4193a990fc085eb85355e1529ea2eb92_d054d70e_1280.jpg (954x1422, 484.98K)

I dont recall her trying to fuck him during the robin run. But they did fuck in rebirth, where they lived in the same apartment, which fits with Tim's stated view on that well enough.

remember how cass act when batwoman killed clayface? thats how the real cass will act towards Jason
Even threaten Bruce to cut Jason from his life to "respect the symbol"

Basically. Cass is hyper obsessive about that.

Cass was assisting Duke with training when he got powers. They've been a fairly consistent team since that point I think.

Wait, is cass just some autist? that kinda kills it for me to read the comics she's in.

If I ever take creative control of Batbooks, I WILL make Steph-Cass canon, but out of respect for t-a-c-a will establish an Elseworld where Steph and Tim are a couple and write a mini where both Stephs team up.

She's not really an autist so much as she's been trained as a hyper-focused assassin, but has funneled that training into instead becoming someone that can fulfill Batman's vision of a perfect crimefighter. She's probably the one who, besides Dick, truly "gets" what Batman is about the most and strives to be worthy of the symbol.

>the much bigger and scarring issue is if they ever walked in on Alfred and Leslie.
Wasn't it how Leslie discovered Bruce's secret, at least in the 90's? He walked in on her and Alfred after a hard night out on the streets.

She's close enough. Less due to genetics and more due to having no socialization during her uprbinging.

Not reallty, that only lasted for Outsiders, they've not interacted on page since. And a team doesnt really mean fucking.

Oh that's sweet! I was posting here without the name but might as well now :p. (also it has an O, not an a, but still:P)

And what i'd do if i got the batbooks should be obvious muahaha.
And this pretty much. Arguably more than Dick, because Dick sees the bat as a burden, while Cass sees it as something to strive for. A chance at personal redemption;

She tried to put some moves on him. Granted it wasn't like she could flat out say "lets fuck"; the comic was written with a 8-14 audience in mind.

Attached: tim63-658x1024.jpg (658x1024, 179.86K)

Ah fair enough. Altough that one was in a very inopportune moment.

It's history, and Cass basically shows Duke around the mansion in this Slice of life series. There's also the shoulder she offers him when he's dumped by the QT pi 3.14.
it's kinda cute

This was before the pregnancy arc, right? Issue 57 is when it began IIRC.

Attached: 1641585833938.jpg (1036x1600, 410.54K)

>while cass sees it as something to strive for. a chance at personal redemption
so more or less like terry? that's a based from me.

>what stops them from banging each other?
why would batman care when they're going to create perfect babies?

My headcanon always steers to StephCass being a couple but Tim being the sperm donor for the kids. But I also see Tim as eventually going full autist Sigma grindset mode

Jim doesn't deserve this

Bruce and Barbara don't deserve this. But Timm's tism is relentless.

>Low effort bait thread is low effort.

Only because he does the banging first

Yeah, Steph was generally hornier before the pregnancy, but even after she was still the one more into the physical stuff.

I rather have Dck/Bruce/Cassandra/Damian's sperm than tims

>bisexual
>male
Lol

Trying to fill the daddy/mommy void by becoming a parent himself

Well everyone is showing him around in there, and Dick's there too.

Altough duke is certainly someone Cass is close with, comparabtley.
Sure if you want to see it like that.
You're suprised?
Mine steers towards him becoming the one who's always at home and babysits everyone else's kids while Oracling, leading to hijincks with the comms.

Dick had either Starfire or Barbara.
Jason was dead or being an edgelord.
Tim is totally 100% gay. And neither Dick nor Jason were gay.
Steph was a teenage mom with a baby somewhere out there.
Cass probably not that interested in it.
Damian too young.