Can she be impregnated in her slushy form?

Attached: tumblr_nathdl1DPI1r7dsp2o10_640.jpg (637x481, 77.56K)

Why did she fuck that guy over? He was genuinely nice to her

She's a woman

he was a creep who jacked off standing next to her frozen body and she as conscious

Attached: inque_111+(111).jpg (280x210, 16.42K)

didn't she have a daughter

Because she's evil? Do you also wonder why the Joker randomly kills people too?

He just wanted a slimegirl gf

Oh yes...

Attached: Inque_and_Deanna.png (600x450, 334.83K)

Yeah but that just felt cartoonishly evil. Like alot of characters on batman beyond were just straight up heartless

Attached: Inque22.jpg (1440x1080, 615.37K)

Attached: Inque disguise03.jpg (1440x1080, 716.42K)

she's into deepthroating...

Attached: image-asset.png (1000x682, 299.04K)

We can try.

Attached: inque_by_ishida1694_dbkgm5h.png (800x1000, 388.66K)

Attached: deskl2b-9f4ab2d1-8b03-431e-9b6b-e275d4eeeb7f.jpg (2100x2100, 604.25K)

SPBP

>genuinely nice to her
He was extremely annoying and she's an assassin. To give an idea of what Inque went through for six months, he got stuck with what was basically a female version of himself at the end.

Attached: Margo.png (600x450, 255.5K)

Yeahhhh no, id say he was worse.
That boring woman just yadda yadda'd his ears for hours.
He literally facked it to Inque in front of her and wanted to fck her like a creep.
Remmeber whenshe said:
>Oh i heard you....also saw you
He went all red and flushed. He was basically that guy from Kill Bill that fucked women in coma

Attached: time-to-find-out (1).jpg (740x354, 186.5K)

That's kind of a leap, he was already doing embarassing shit like kissing her ice block so that's enough to be embarassed about.
Also Buck was literally partying Beatrix's comatose body so unless he has a superheated dick, I don't think he could basically be Buck.

Jacking of in front of her and shooting his load on the ice she's in is enough to be in the same category as Buck

>His boss missed him jacking off onto the specimen/prisoner but caught him stealing a kiss
I don't know if that's lucky or unlucky

I'd be less worried about whether she can GET pregnant and be more worried about whether the child could survive her changing forms.

he was being a creep with her and wanted to use her for sex and also the same power she has. she fucked him over because of it

If he's settle for banging her she would probably leave him as a normal human

Not even close to the same category. You're retarded if you think otherwise, and a nofuck white knight.

She had her daughter before getting her ink form, didn't she? It's confirmed that her ink form is a mutation and not magic or nanobots etc, so she is either completely incompatible reproductively with humans now (either is barren from the mutation or no viable pregnancies can come of getting impregnated) or her children have recessive ink power genes (so none would inherit powers unless incest) or the ink mutation is dominant/codominant and her kids would also have ink powers.

If (you) helped her bust out and weren't creeping on her but did want her powerset, do you think she'd give it to you? Would you go hero or villain with it? I'd become an investigative journalist.

inque was pretty hot. i know i could have changed her...
that's literally what was going to happen which is kinda funny.

>you said there was a reward
>inque just shocked that this dude wants to fuck in the factory they're stealing from

i'd be a middle grounded person. commit crimes, but also do good depending on circumstance.

He was a creep, but he didn’t deserve to be turned into a mutatated blob because of it. Not even Joker deserves something like that. It was beyond cruel and unnecessary.

She could hear him bitch to her for the entire time she was frozen in a block of ice

Yeah she should have crushed his throat or something so he couldn't keep complaining to her

Attached: batman_beyond_by_wscottforbes-d6hchpx.png (667x1000, 893.08K)

Still would’ve been more merciful than what she actually did to him.

Well it was a kid show

Ironically turning someone into a barely coherent clay blob is less objectionable than just killing someone

Least she got to be totally naked all the time. That was cool

Wish she got more art, but I can understand why she doesn't

Attached: 14c125561508b47b330e050033021b93.jpg (593x549, 55.51K)

Inque was a monster long before she got goo'd

>he was being a creep with her
Nope, genuinely liked her and helped her.
>and wanted to use her for sex
Nope, he wanted a fair trade for helping her. He requests powers.

Attached: D-rzC8PU8AATs_A.jpg (848x1200, 190.66K)

Nope, you have not seen this episode in a long time and are going by memory

Nope, that would be you.

Attached: 1563134024563.jpg (1200x583, 120.63K)

He's right the only reason you think he's a creep is because he's not attractive, you're fucked in the head and it's too late for you.

Attached: 447377 - Batman Batman_Beyond DC DCAU Inque Max_Gibson tickleague.png (700x1002, 742.48K)

He has definite creepy aspects to him, I think we can agree on that, but they pull a bait-and-switch where you think he's going to ask her to tickle his prostate, but he asks her for powers. And Batman Beyond was not a show that shied away from suggestions of sex or unsavoury implications, so it's very unlikely it was a last-second switch

>Being unattractive and unsuccessful despite looking after a bioweapon which should pull down 120k a year no matter the task because Gotham is a forever dystopia where babies are starving to death every other day is why he's a creep

Uh huh...suuure

Exactly, he should move to Metropolis...though he probably can't afford that.

Attached: file (1).jpg (1800x2400, 254.1K)

I never said anything about how he looks or his job, I was talking solely about his interactions with Inque. Everything else you said is projection by you.

He had no creepy interaction with Inque.

Try again, bitch.

>he's not attractive
Am I the only one who thinks he’s hot?

Attached: D97431D0-2004-4A80-BF35-B668712AC607.jpg (933x545, 46.08K)

>Banging your slushy in the factory while Baan lies unconcious few meters away
That's the life

He was the same kind of a creep. If there was a hole in the ice he would fuck that.
Stop acting like fapoing to someone who can't act against it is okay

He kissed her while she was immobile in a block of ice and couldn't give him consent, that's pretty creepy

Basically there shouldn't be a janitorial position in this high of a security level place.
Either give a job to someone who is compensated enough to not.do stupis shit, or just do a psyche profiling and fire the incel loser who doesn't have nothing going for him outside of the job.
It's that simple...

You're just a sick fuck if you don't consider this creepy.
Watching onlyfans is also creepy

I really hope you're joking.
Dude's more successful than you'll ever be. And he started with the dystopia handicap. Make yourself useful and go to Ukraine
Good job, retard.

That's a hot look

Why in the fuck are you white-knighting this guy? Bad enough when it's a woman who's never gonna fuck you, but when it's a fictional character, that's just insane. Do you relate to him a lot or something? You look like him or work a janitorial job? Get told that you don't understand human interactions properly? That what's going on here?

>Being an intelligent human being that sees you're in the wrong is white knighting.
Life must be really hard for you.

Why do you project yourself onto this character? He’s not you, he’s someone else, he’s not even real. His character is being a creep, it functions in driving the story forward.
If he wasn’t a creep, the episode would go nowhere

You're completely detached from reality. Don't ever procreate.

Wait, so you see you’re in the wrong? Alright, when did you decide that?

Not a denial. I reckon we hit the nail right on the head, boys, case closed.

I accept your concession.

Dude, watch the fucking episode.
He is a creep. His boss fires him because he’s a creep. He frees Inque to get revenge on his boss, and she decides to take advantage of him. That’s the story, it’s a very simple story

He's not a creep though, you're genuinely fucked in the head.

>Dude just wanted superpowers
>Supervillains break out every Wednesday
>Just used the opportunity to try and get powers for himself since it was gonna happen anyway
It's so weird to see people hating on this dude