Ying Yang Yo

I don't get it some people say this show is unpopular as hell yet it has so much fanart on deviant art and even a dedicated autistic fanbase to it. also this show is a missed potential if it didn't air on jetix,the characters had a good art style, and it wasn't written immaturely I can guarantee it would be the sonic of Yea Forums

Attached: p316577_i_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 29.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18blt3-tMPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ArltNWi0ILk
youtube.com/watch?v=NX2uAYc9rO0
youtube.com/watch?v=X_3dXf5ioJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHhi7UFag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Changing your approach I see

There is a schizo user who is obsessed with this show I forgot his name but he makes his usual appearances around Yea Forums demanding people to talk about it

it was fun, I liked it, especially the autistic moose dude

>if the characters had good art style
I FUCKING AGREE

Attached: the_chung_pow_kitties__by_d_stro_d9drx74-fullview.png (1024x535, 325.67K)

There were a lot of quasi-incest moments in season 2

For me it was the goblin dad seeing him BTFO yang was amazing

How do you forget his name? It's just the show title, Yinyangyofag

In alternate unvierse where its a decent action comedy show starring yang with him being a parody of usagi jimbo while also having best girls including the kittens and smoke.

Attached: Usagi_jimbo.jpg (900x803, 93.05K)

Honestly it's the 10 minute format, careless writing, shitty jokes, annoying voice actors, lack of atmosphere that makes comedy-action shows like Ying Yang Yo so forgettable.
Even better shows like El Tigre still end up really pathetic because of the lack of proper action budget and proper writing. The 2 episodes El Tigre had which were 20 minutes each actually improved a lot of things about the rushed comedy and shitty action ten fold. There were more stakes, more stuff going on, it didn't end in 10 minutes.

However after that come a myriad of other problems which only the most dedicated and talented can pass without going insane and that is mediocrity.
Shows like Juniper Lee, American Dragon, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, are all mediocrities that want to be serious action shows like Justice League, TMNT, He-Man(2000s), but they just can't cause their writers aren't good enough to sustain them AND ALSO BECAUSE OF THE BUDGET.
And then there's the mother of all autism where you want the little budget action show like Justice League to feel like you're watching a 150 million dollar budget movie.

That is not the art style of the show....

Well yes yingyangyofag is one of the dedicated fans out there, I don't even know where is he now

>That is not the art style of the show....
Of course it isn't its better the designs have more character now

Chad Yang would be a better show

You know what I don't understand about low budget action cartoons? Why don't they even ATTEMPT to make thrilling action? You don't need an insane budget to just use Flash to add some weights to your shitty stick figure to make him run around in Flash's physics engine.
Same way you don't even need an athletic stick figure to just have this stubby looking character kill 30 bitches through creative ways and throw his shitty little circle fists against them or use swords, guns, lazers to kill everyone. Why couldn't low budget action shows be like this instead of the garbage we get?
youtube.com/watch?v=18blt3-tMPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ArltNWi0ILk

youtube.com/watch?v=NX2uAYc9rO0

Don't forget the Moon Babes

Agreed hell going to give my own idea out
>Make yang a protag along with foo
>Yin is his sister who turned into an edgelord goth and ran away (basically her eve form)
>Yang is basically a character similar to gintoki and usagi jumbo
>Foo is the neet father that adopted yang
>Make lina main character too along with yang's other friends coop and roger
>Yang has to fight the forces of evil who are basically all comedy reliefs
>Yuck is a crappy parody of shadow the hedgehog and vegeta who fights along side yang in the future episoides and becomes a supporting character

Attached: 1649351745.jpg (1280x1067, 173.88K)

>yin is perma eve
I automatically love this and agree also looking at one of the posts for the chung pow kittens the green one should be a dyke and a psychopath similar to jinx

I actually unironically liked this and even had a crush for smoke

I think the only people who liked this show were the twincest schizos

youtube.com/watch?v=X_3dXf5ioJw i guess this is basically what would one of the episodes be

Are you sure I have seen plenty of autists make ocs for this thing.

has some nice girls tbf

Attached: waifu.png (658x660, 837.53K)

>>Yang is basically Gintoki
Fuck you're right. Yang basically is Gintoki but if he were a middle schooler. I can't believe I didn't realize that before.

Well he is hero samurai with the attitude of being a lazy asshole so it works quite well for him to be a gintoki inspired character also just like gintama the show would have mostly filler episodes

I mean in this case there were a few incest jokes in the show

If there is fan art we should have some of Yin and Yang probably hot milfy warrior bunny mom.

Would totally watch this if it were a real show.

always loved eve yin

Attached: db7vwm4-a635e839-92ca-4e8d-b6a8-2d1c4e2bae4b.png (633x1103, 465.84K)

I'm still bothered they were pink and blue instead of both black with white highlights or the opposite. I just really love black & white, but I want one of them to be a predominant color and the second color to be a highlight.

Like many western shows this show gets Yin and Yang wrong by having Yin(the female) be white and positive and Yang(the male) be black and negative
You can see it at the end of the intro

would be gold
>mirror as genesis, yang as chris, and yuck as oney with the wife being smoke instead.

Does anyone else wish this show got a reboot?

If this show as made now Yuck would be a non-binary nonce

Probably or worse lina is going to act like a complete nigger and yin is going to be a dyke

This show is popular because of this

Attached: d2vrx8s-1506b0d9-27df-4b4c-b329-5c442b792b6f.jpg (822x997, 424.51K)

>Couple's Night in the dancing episode
>Lina thinking Yang was playing footsies with Yang
any other examples?

Incest?

>Dumb crass proactive boy
>Smart well-mannered passive girl
Someone smart explain why this dynamic should fucking die already. It seems like bad writers cannot understand the concept of any other dynamic but Bart vs Lisa / insane one vs straightman.

Many actual children are like this

>Like many western shows this show gets Yin and Yang wrong by having Yin(the female) be white and positive and Yang(the male) be black and negative
>You can see it at the end of the intro
What? Yin is shown to constantly getting corrupted while Yang never gets into the dark side.

>>Dumb crass proactive boy
>>Smart well-mannered passive girl
>Yin
>Passive
>Yang
>Proactive
at least watch clips on YT before you start posting.

Nice trips. Also I dare you to force it down my throat.

Yin's corruptions were in season 2 by which point they'd realized that Yin is supposed to be the negative. again if you look at the intro Yin becomes the white and Yang the black
youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHhi7UFag

You mean yuck as ding dong?

cute

Someone post pirate Saranoia

this

This show was created by Satan

Attached: Vlcsnap-2014-06-25-14h25m05s189.png (626x360, 252.82K)

I really like this show, and I think it's unfortunate that some complete retard won't stop spamming it.

It's popular on deviantart because you can recreate the style with ms paint using only the circle, and line tool.

and DA was around when this show was airing unlike a lot of current fandom websites

Close, Canadians

Hey atleast we now know that the show's relevancy wont die.

This show is full of good characters and design bad style

Attached: x1080.jpg (1878x1080, 226.91K)

>Yuck is a crappy parody of shadow the hedgehog and vegeta who fights along side yang in the future episoides and becomes a supporting character
Genuinely makes sense the true yin yang

Attached: yuckyang.jpg (1000x800, 109.37K)

I really wish jetix shows where on disney +

I think SRMTHFG is on Disney Plus

That's good but we need more like ying yang yo and that one jackie chan show

Yin could be pretty obnoxious at times from what I remember. Like in-universe obnoxious, it was treated as a character flaw. I definitely don't remember her being awfully reasonable.

I wish Disney XD never happened and there was a Jetix hub on Disney Plus

Did anyone else know that Lina was a dog before Yin Yang You?