The Owl House

Is Kikimora part of Belos' plan? Does she play a role in The Day of Unity?

Attached: 766696402.jpg (462x701, 52.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32AZt3cXDyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>read my lips and come to grips with reality

Attached: 08b.jpg (500x678, 33.39K)

I think Kiki's role, if she has one, is dependent on her connection to the coven tattoos. But Belos seems to view everyone as disposable except needing all the coven leaders, so I'd imagine he probably has a backup if she's instrumental to the plan.

Do you think this is Kiki's hand?

Attached: 116676.jpg (1280x720, 144.96K)

Attached: monica_the_owl_house_style_by_xxmonicaartsxx_dejvveh-fullview.png (1280x1807, 408.37K)

Who's this?

I don't think so

Attached: mural.jpg (755x425, 668.51K)

mfw she hops up onto the end of his staff

Attached: Inconceivable.png (350x272, 130.65K)

Some oc I found

Will we ever meet and/or learn more about the giant who owned and got rid of the Bat Queen or is that just some background flavor?

Wasn't there a theory about the Bat Queen being the Titan's palisman?

Eda still has the whistle and she wanted to give it to the Bat Queen so I expect something from her.

I don't know about all that. I think she's way too small for that. His staff wouldn't even be a toothpick.

Good point. So maybe they will address this in the specials or not address it at all.

she has that hole in her foot and we have that
also when you look at the painting you see a lot of stars

I think whatever that monster is, is connected to the Bat Queen, King's dad, the Collector and Belos/Philip
maybe that monster is the Collector's true form

Attached: kronksplan.gif (498x287, 1.31M)

all hail lulu!

Attached: 1649111259698.png (1000x1000, 452.78K)

The mural's totally cracked like that to hide antlers so it isn't so obvious that that thing is what's trying to get out of Philip
Get off Yea Forums and go back to patrolling, Steve

>IT WAS RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME

I think I know what was wrong with Philips arm

Attached: 25524rr33.jpg (673x1075, 136.32K)

Attached: 1634064425513 (1).jpg (405x781, 57.27K)

everyone is saying he must have done it for power but what if its what's keeping an everlasting oath at bay

So Philip made a pact to the Collector?
So the Collector put the glyphs on him or what?

>let's make a deal
>you receive magic
>I receive your soul

Attached: 3818475497_b0118c6e27_z.jpg (616x492, 147.13K)

but it's caleb doing the handshake

How would you feel if in the finale, Luz went to the place between worlds and met Jesus Christ who had a nice and philosophical chat with her before granting her the power to face Belos

>>let's make a deal
>>you receive magic
>>I receive your heart
The glyphs keep him from cheating on her

Attached: 1648839137626.jpg (1280x720, 85.39K)

How would Amity react to being raped? How would Boscha

Depends on who’s doing it but I think both would completely shut down from trauma and become pretty quiet and withdrawn
They also might gain a distaste for sex in general and I know that Amity would begin clinging to Luz like a lifeline

Hey bros, any of you have that OC AMV of early Amity that was spammed everywhere back then, it had some song about her being sad and under pressure for her family.

Attached: 1649328906773.png (750x748, 527.18K)

Personally I want to find out

Attached: diddled.jpg (928x928, 86.23K)

Why, it was a fun thread.

Because now we get to start another one

Attached: FPmQpC3VkAIrg-X.jpg (1080x1350, 197.89K)

>I get your heart
>in every sense
so that's how he was able to survive for so long and why his eyes look so soulless
>Belos is her thrall
>She literally 'enthralled' him
>all he does is because he's gone crazy for his moon waifu and would do literally anything for her, including killing everyone on the isles and several humans
>Belos is a crazy yandere boyfriend

Attached: tumblr_13a1bd6be4f5025d2a55265c7242078f_b55a3fcd_2048.png (1423x1179, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=32AZt3cXDyc

I got your IRL Amity right here

The only thing I can think of that was spammed everywhere was Little Miss Perfect

Imagine Belos cracking the bat queen and consuming her essence

Attached: bat queen.jpg (1280x720, 100.76K)

>seething seas and PUPPET STRINGS
it all makes sense now

Attached: E55B5DD0-2560-47E6-BFA1-76F0988B4011.jpg (1252x661, 1.22M)

it all depends on who's raping Amity

Attached: 1648959875074.jpg (1927x2049, 291.03K)

Fun fact, the skull is wrong. There is supposed to be a channel between the cheekbone and upper jawbone for the jaw muscles to run through and attatch to the side of the head. The titan either has janky jaw muscles attatched to its horns or the muscles are all internal, severely limiting bite force

being that big it probably doesn't chew anything its probably a filter feeder like a whale or feeds off of magic, maybe its dead because it starved

Honestly i like the not-quite-human skull, it makes the demony nature of the titan more obvious. If its just a giant dude its much less mysterious. I doubt it fed at all considering a single drop of its blood out-performs the entire magical potential of a peak witch's bile gland. If that kind of energy was common enough to feed a titan then why is the only remaining piece of evidence one singular corpse?

Attached: dominican flirting.png (1024x1280, 50.09K)

>Amity never meet Lilith after S1
>Lilith was the second in command and never knew about Belos' plan
>Eda never mentioned Raine except in the episode where he is introduced and we're suppose to believe they are madly in love
>Gwen never mentioned Dell despite him actually getting hurt by the curse
>Illusion magic is useless despite them being sentient and being tangible in S1
>We're supposed to fear Belos despite him and his organization getting mugged by S1 Luz
>Wands are a thing and seem to work just like regular magic, but on a battery and Lilith and Eda don't use them in S2
>Belos' saw Luz use glyphs and decided not to tell Hunter about it, despite him having access to information similar to it
>Eda totally forgot Owlbert exists
>Eda and Lilith don't use their palismans
>Eclipse lake forgets that eda can do glyph magic now which would mean less drama
>Eda and a Lilith don't use their Palismans like Bump, despite it being clearly stated they can help disabled witches.
>Luz doesn't use Owlbert to perform witch magic even though she practically owns him now.
I hope the fucking writers are black listed from working again.

Attached: paying attention to owls.jpg (640x353, 41.89K)

Plus Demons just come about as a result of the corpse undergoing Titanfall, so that tracks.

Last thread ending was a good one lots of based people still. Thank you all

Attached: LuzXEda635.png (643x904, 376.79K)

Wait, who he made a deal with? He got the tattoo before he found the collector.
I used to think the whole speaking to the Titan was some bullshit. Probably it still is, but the pact was made with some kind of beast demon who can't use magic so they need some glyph tattoo. Of course the side effect is a permanently active glyph that destroy him from the inside so he needs palismans to live. The collector is needed to fill his goals or keeping him alive.
Also, if the collector is needed to make the portal, why he can't use it.
Sorry but it seems to be a deeper lore there. My hypothesis.
>King father killed the Titan by pushing him to his death creating the Boiling Islands
>King's family still lived in their own Islands as priests
>demons are created from the flesh of the titan
>some of the demons create a cult of the Titan which forbid magic
>the Wittebanes arrive to the Boiling Islands through a natural portal in Connecticut. As they have no magic, they can't return
>the Brother is fine. Philip finds the cult and gets initiated
>after a bunch of sacrifices he builds the portal. But he can't use it because the deal he made with the cult.
Then all the Day of Unity Stuff

Belos sees his brother one last time in hunter's face

Attached: Beloslastmoments.jpg (378x811, 59.95K)

>King father killed the Titan by pushing him to his death creating the Boiling Islands
This will forever be the lamest theory

Its not specified, but i bet you its a uranus case where demons were spawned from the decaying titan's hypermagical cum. It could be female i guess but that frigid bitch dana fucked with the skull and wont give me a good look at the pelvis.

Actually that reminds me. When we see the knees the tibia and fibula are on backwards

I thought demons spawned from different internal organs and those parts determine which demon it is
the sperm turned into succubi and incubi
the lungs into guys like the warden
the brain into this and that and so on

>>King father killed the Titan by pushing him to his death creating the Boiling Islands
The art on the mural is a multilegged, dragon muzzled, fire breathing thing, it cant be the titan. A more reasonable theory is that there was a demon society in the boiling isles before elves (or possibly the first humans) arrived and colonized it. They then (in eda's own words) evolved to exploit the magic and formed their own society on top of the demon one. It explains why elves arent demons and have so much homogeneity in shape and ability when compared to their more chaotic primordial counterparts

Im a few episodes behind, but all i remember is they said demons came from the guts. That could mean the vicera decayed into demons or spawned them like that ancient theory about rotting meat turning into maggots, but we know that at the very least bone, blood vessels and blood itself doesnt form demons, it just calcifies. They could also be parasites i guess (explaining bug as a primary demon type), but i like the spermeogenisis theory best.

I just thought, what if the Collector was one of the original elves/predecessors to the witches we see on the isles now and the Collector wishes to destroy them all and rebuild them as 'new' because they spent all this time mingling with disgusting demons and otherwise impure creatures?

>The show won’t do this, but I do think it would beextremelyfunny and satisfying if at some point all the kids were hanging out at the Owl House and Willow and Gus were laughing over something Hunter had messaged them, causing Amity to go “I cannot BELIEVE you two are friends with him after everything he’s done” and Willow to reply “Oh? :) Is it weird for your friends to get along so well with someone who was mean to you? :)”

Makes perfect sense to me, but i also dont know who or what the collector is yet, aside from the fact that young belos wants them for something so my opinion isnt worth all that much...

Would be extremely kino

Friendly reminder that this character could have a beard!

Attached: media_FNw6Do6XwAUHgW7.jpg (404x298, 23.94K)

>They glow up because he tried to jerk off
>Wants to go to the real world to have a hot beach episode with her
Damn. Belos playing.

>all these sinister or shippy ideas about what The Collector wants
>Philip's actual contribution to the collection was just his facial hair

Why are Amphibia threads faster than TOH threads?

Attached: spores.jpg (1413x1551, 235.39K)

Have we seen anyone with big thick bushy beards outside of Phillip?
I think not.

This is cool and I hope it’s true, would also make sense if they’re actually trying to go for a colonialism theme

Attached: 0DEFCE52-1200-41D1-BAF4-FB8A33847F65.jpg (1780x1964, 258.76K)