DUDE, REMEMBER >>>>THING? NOW WHAT IF >>>>>THING GOT GLITCHED & TURN SP00KY!?!?!!!

>DUDE, REMEMBER >>>>THING? NOW WHAT IF >>>>>THING GOT GLITCHED & TURN SP00KY!?!?!!!
>holy shit!!!!!1!! I LUV IT, MAKE MOAR!!!!

You all Sicken me.

Attached: Peh-BE.jpg (1005x686, 145.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ejogc8.TXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WB are creatively bankrupt. what else is new?

>>DUDE, REMEMBER >>>>THING? NOW WHAT IF >>>>>THING GOT GLITCHED & TURN SP00KY!?!?!!!

Sounds nice. I'll probably check it out.

Attached: gigachad.png (298x224, 34.13K)

>extra >
fail

33 GET
anyways OP i agree Pibby is a shit

Wait is this an actual show now?

Wonder if the cougar cat is returning, pretty unlikely now that children actually are clogging up this series thanks to FNF

hahah woah creepy pasta slenderman my dude! I'm gonna write an SCP based on this!

I think the problem is no one can explain what they like or want out of pibby besides seeing cameos of beloved characters turned into creepy pasta

the whole thing feels like edge for edge's sake, and if you've read the creators take on Toy Story 4 then it's par the course as we say in golf

Attached: wr.jpg (1280x720, 119.95K)

>people enjoying something i can just ignore?
>not on my watch!
heck off

SCP is shit now.
i wish it wasn't.
time degrades everything

You never had a childhood, have you?

Wouldn't it be somethin' else if things like Shin-Chan got glitched too?

Attached: 1649192025183.png (500x330, 18.73K)

It is an adult swim show and if they let their kids stay up until late at night it is the parents fault

>NOW WHAT IF
>THING GOT GLITCHED & TURN SP00KY!?!?!!!
>LUV IT
Yeah? That does sound cool, i don't know what your problem is

Attached: 1511210061226.jpg (960x718, 122.82K)

would anyone be interested in Pibby if it didn't have licensed crossover characters?

I would. But I don't think it can last longer than 8 or 12 episodes, with or without the cameos.

I like the Toon Horror. Taking toon characters and suddenly thrusting them into the horror genre is always interesting to me, especially if they stay in character and work hard to make it out. The Archie Zombie comic and Scoob & Shag were good fun

What was the creator's take on Toy Story 4?

what if there was a cartoon that looked like a kids educational show, but then it's revealed all the characters do sex and drugs and there's like violence and cursing and all that adult stuff?

y'know, it sorta tricks you initially with its looks, the mature viewer will go "why the hell are they airing this?" they're about to stop watching, then the moment they least expect it someone gets graphically mutilated on screen, it's a pretty ingenious concept so how come nobody's already done it?

you could even spice it up by including parodies of real kids toons.

Attached: mEaN2XD.jpg (480x480, 29.62K)

People are shallow retards more news at 11

I would watch both unironic educational show Pibby and Pibby Apocalypse with no cameos

Wasn't that PeePooDoo?

I've seen that episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I don't think this is go for a whole season of a whole show.

Attached: Knapsack!.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

body horror toys after the apocalypse
SOUND FAMILIAR?

ATHF did this premise a few times. Heck at its core ATHF IS that premise.

Attached: Biblefruit.png (853x480, 595.31K)

PeePooDoo was always a sex ed show I think

imagine Bushworld Adventures episode 2
instead we got this

Bushworld Adventures wouldn't work as a series ya dingus.

Do you want a 12 episodes of Too Many Cooks too, idiot?

The only series that did it right is Centaur world.
To this day I have no idea if I watched Kids or Adult show and it was great

Reminds me of that one pibby thread where people were thinking up a unironic pibby show about trauma or some shit
I even have a full text document full of ">its another ____ episode" somewhere on my computer

Heres the text doc
files.catbox.moe/ejogc8.TXT
Also have a piece of art I made when i drawfagged in one of the threads once
Yeah im not an artist

Attached: Solid Pibby vs Liquid Bunbun.png (1344x756, 252.02K)

and this does?

>Pibby: yay we're safe
>Pibby: oh no corruption!
>Pibby: well maybe next world

This.
Pibby represents the absolute nadir of creative endeavors

>creepypastas
>childhood
are you a fetus

He moons him and the corruption jumps up his ass
Lmao

Attached: 1649192087974.png (500x330, 18.23K)

Apparently you fucking 1000 year old vampire

I am 36 years old.

Attached: 1647793401629.jpg (551x346, 115.14K)

Sure thing Dracula

>Creepypastas are over 20 years old
what the fuck happened?

Is there any art of the cat?

Some yet, you should look up Sophia Kitty in the mean time since they're basically the same design

I remember furiously mastubating to that cat-ma in the center when that vid first came out.

I like the meme concept but the Original characters are so disgustingly bad and ugly.
Pibby is the only relatively acceptable simply because she's supposed to look like shit.

we need to find a word for sad faggots that project their anger onto fun concepts because they are jealous, you people act like emotional babies

It was sort of funny the first time you made this thread, back the fact that it's every single fucking day we have to read this shit is getting old.

Attached: Pibby's burden.png (1347x622, 46.05K)

Creepypasta was great and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: candle_cove_by_g_matoshi_d92j3ui-fullview.jpg (1024x1299, 239.4K)

Happy Tree Friends got old fast

Wasn't the pilot rejected because it was a license copyright nightmare or some shit?

>y'know, it sorta tricks you initially with its looks, the mature viewer will go "why the hell are they airing this?" they're about to stop watching, then the moment they least expect it someone gets graphically mutilated on screen, it's a pretty ingenious concept so how come nobody's already done it?

Attached: decoruf-1f3305cc-ed3b-4a52-b281-4e0753480123.png (450x460, 158.26K)

>SCP is shit now.
It has been for some time.
Reason why people is now completely uninterested about it now, ironically the lack of quality control was their doom.
People now is more into the back rooms and analog horror series, not Tumblr transgender satellites.

>Tumblr transgender satellites.
How did that one even make it onto the list? Did the creator threaten suicide if they didn't add it?

Creepypastas were quite good at the start, and then fangirls and edgeboys started to write their own shit stories about how much they wanted to fuck Slenderman and jack the killer.

Attached: IMG_20220407_060042.jpg (635x577, 138.73K)

I just hope they don't go too hard on the "Meta" angle and focus on characters interactions and growth instead of cheap meta-commentary and humor being its main focus.

Time….

>36
>Is a fan of SU

Jesus, I’ve been on Yea Forums for a long add time and this one of the most pathetic things I have ever read on here. Seriously fucking kill yourself

Wish you drew this with the actual Liquid Pibby from an ADHD short

Attached: Liquid Pibby.jpg (500x500, 59.57K)

This bit definitely feels like it's 15 years out of date.

the pibby...

Attached: pobby.jpg (680x330, 37.56K)

Listen, this is the same generation of lackwits that made Let's Plays of retards overreacting to lame jumpscares popular. Of course they're going to enjoy stupid shit like Pibby.

nice