Latest Ghost and Molly McGee creator Q&A stream revealed a bunch of stuff about the show

Latest Ghost and Molly McGee creator Q&A stream revealed a bunch of stuff about the show

Favorite eps of the cast and crew
>Ashly: The Best of Nintentions
>Dana: Mama’s Gotta Hustle
>Lara Miller: Friend Off
>Bob Roth: Innocent Until Proven Ghostly
>Bill Motz: Festival of Lights
Spoilers
>Scratch's house having a nautical theme
>How old is Scratch
>Scratch's past
>Libby's mom's name
Favorite songs of the cast and crew
>Steve: “It’s a Loose Loose”
>Dana: “Together Forever”
>Bob: “Fried Food”
>Lara: The slam poetry song from Talent Show
>Ashly: “My best friend’s Bat Mitzvah”
Cut concepts
>Darryl originally had a twin sister, who would have also acted as his lawyer and bail him from trouble.
>Andrea was originally the main antagonist in the pilot, which was the softball episode. There was going to be a B-plot where Darryl was selling spoiled hotdogs during the game which would have tied into the ending where it was revealed Andrea ate one of the hotdogs and gets diarrhea from it. It was changed because the creators didn't want Andrea to be one-note character so they created Tammy Myers for the episode instead, which is also the only time she ever appears in the show.
>The show wasn't originally a musical
>Tally Hall were the original composers of the show before Rob Cantor
>The original theme song back when the show was still called "The Curse of Molly McGee": youtu.be/4xdsu8BvREY

Attached: images (8).jpg (739x415, 36.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/GPgV30AmpZa
mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g
youtu.be/4xdsu8BvREY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was the title change?

She was the curse all along, I knew it!

Attached: 1649111117867.jpg (442x442, 56.52K)

DO YOU WANT A BANANA?

>Andrea ate one of the hotdogs and gets diarrhea from it.
Hot.

Of course she was. Molly is just biding her time till she finds the perfect moment to unveil her plans.

Attached: Justice Molly.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Shame this thread is gonna be pruned for no reason, because I guess this doesn't count as a "discussion worthy" topic due to the show being on a hiatus.

Mods gotta earn their keep for their daily reward in /pol/cock

This thread at least should be kept around since we can get some discussion out of it.

Speaking of which, Darryl having a twin sister could have been interesting, but not if she had the same personality as him. And it's a good thing they changed Andrea's personality, since it gave us both a more well-rounded character and also a great antagonist in Tammy Myers.

Attached: 1646857938654.jpg (1200x1163, 165.72K)

If Darryl had a twin I wonder if she'd be voiced by Michaela too

This show is so generic it will get cancelled soon

Nah man, we won. This board is ours

Attached: tumblr_28b7d99cdaaac4eb8fa66437967ebdf0_0f032d2b_640.jpg (640x508, 63.84K)

Brap and Scatfags would probably have a field day if the pilot is ever released.

It got 2 extra seasons. Its not getting cancelled until Andrea's arc is over

I'd be fine with it. We already had 2 threads up. OP needs to learn to use the catalog.

Attached: 1648483443977.jpg (897x666, 86.88K)

Saw this show for the first time while at Disney World this weekend. It's a wholesome little show for kids, but I will not be watching it as I am an adult. Hopefully it does well.

>Speaking of which, Darryl having a twin sister could have been interesting, but not if she had the same personality as him.
Someone said in another thread that the twin sister could have been Darryl's opposite by being more responsible since she was his lawyer which could have made his character more entertaining since he would have someone else to bounce off from like Molly with Scratch.
>And it's a good thing they changed Andrea's personality, since it gave us both a more well-rounded character and also a great antagonist in Tammy Myers.
Eh... I don't see why they needed to replace Andrea with Tammy in the softball episode, while I prefer her introduction in the final version of the first ep that we got, she could still basically have the same progression from a bully to a more sympathetic character. If anything Andrea also being into sports could have added a bit more depth to her character instead of relegating it to a one-off like a Tammy.

Attached: images (10).jpg (711x431, 33.1K)

it sounds like you don't own a cozy sweater and drink tea by candle light while watch cartoons my stiff friend

Attached: 1637142749638.png (1280x720, 774.29K)

I love Darryl

They screened it at disney world? where?

I presume they watched it at the hotel.

Oh, it was hot alright.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

it will get 5 seasons in a movie
this shit is diesney's loud house, they struck gold and they know

3/10

>>Bill (((Motz))): Festival of Lights

>so they created Tammy Myers for the episode instead, which is also the only time she ever appears in the show
Tammyfags on cope mode

Kino

>the curse of Molly mcgee
I like the current song more but that's a way better title.

So what's your guy's favorite episode?

strawpoll.com/polls/GPgV30AmpZa

Here's the Mega if anyone needs a refresher

mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g

Rubber soccer balls

Thanks.

Maybe the real Curse of Molly McGee was the friends we made along the way.

Abraham Lincoln is my favorite song

It was a cute episode. Some of the other choices do seem somewhat strange though.

>create Tammy
>she's evil because..................................... she wears black uniform and was accompanied by dramatic music
>doesn't really do anything wrong besides trash talk Molly who was holding up the game
>gets cheated out of a championship title by a ghost-rigged team
>kind of pointlessly have her be mean to Molly and get scared by Scratch at the end even though she isn't going to be a recurring character and shouldn't be particularly focused on Molly for any reason (Libby was the one that won the game)

The softball episode was kind of a mess plot wise and it would've made more sense for it to have been Andrea anyways and resulted in her getting humbled and congratulating Molly at the end, if that seems to where they are taking her character. I'm not sure why this would have made a difference, she was at her most monstrous in the pilot episode and was not really that great of a person in the home movie episode but was on suddenly much more friendly terms with Molly.

Tammy herself was pretty interesting design-wise, but she is definitely propped up by the Maggie factor, probably because she was shown so much in the fucking previews leading up to the show you'd think she was the Captain Grime instead. I think they are aware on some level that she's a fan popular character and might reuse her when they start to write season 3 plots, but considering what Mutt did to the Maggie fans who knows.

Attached: The.Ghost.and.Molly.McGee.S01E03E04.Howlin.Harriet.-.The.Unnatural.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-LAZY.mkv_snapshot_21.15.265.jpg (469x567, 81.2K)

>Andrea gets Diarrhea
Thank god that episode was changed, otherwise we'd have Scatdrea instead of Trapdrea

We dodged a bullet there that's for sure. That diarrhea thing would probably have ended up a reoccurring "gag" in certain pieces.

Thanks for summarizing the Q&A.

How long has this show been on production? Hasn't tally hall been dead for at least 7 years now?

I can't remember the exact time but I think they've been working on it for around a decade.

Did that Really Happen?

No, but it could have.

Attached: 1637538250869.jpg (1505x1414, 382.1K)

Cute. More molly abuse by pigtails?

There’s a hot one where Tammy’s sitting on Molly with her socks stuffed into her mouth, but I’m not at my computer

>Tally Hall
Shit I would have watched this show religiously if they did

I'm still not sure about that. That's a good title but I feel like the show would have to have been a bit different for it to work. Molly really isn't a curse for Scratch after the first few episodes.

Lucky for you that I am at my computer.

Attached: drimir 3.png (1800x1800, 1.59M)

Good man.

>Scatdrea
What would that be like?

More fart and diaper Andrea art than there already is

>can't post examples because mods are sour :/

Sweet Tammy feet.

STOP IT!
JUST THE MENTIONING OF SHIT LIKE THIS GETS OUR THREADS TAKEN DOWN DONT GIVE THEM A REASON

Attached: 1645933045859.png (797x764, 586.84K)

OOOOOOOOUUUUGHHGGOO

Attached: 1649334983544.png (680x587, 71.58K)

cute

That would have been amusing, who knows maybe the writers will reuse the idea like they did with Darryl having a lawyer

Spoilers
>Scratch's house having a nautical theme
>How old is Scratch
>Scratch's past
>Libby's mom's name

So what exactly did they reveal?

Not reveal, just that those questions are spoilers in the show

They actually did reveal Libby's mom's name, it's Leah.

>>Tally Hall were the original composers of the show before Rob Cantor
Yep. Now i'm pissed.

SAILOR SCRATCH CONFIRMED

Attached: 20211214_124511.png (1358x1565, 2.3M)

scratch sunk the titanic because he was too focused on gorging himself on the buffet

So Scratch's past is going to be a major thing in the show? If I had to guess based off what they say are spoilers Scratch was a sailor or pirate from the past. Possibly he was a Viking who was on the Newfoundland expedition and was a jovial fellow who bonded with his fellow crew-mates and liked to brag about his strength in battle. After the Vikings abandoned Newfoundland he was accidentally left behind and grew bitter and resentful toward his friends and eventually died during a blizzard. As a ghost he was left bitter and alone and decided to spend his afterlife rejecting his past life to be a lazy slob.

>youtu.be/4xdsu8BvREY
>Those fear grimaces on Ashly and Lara
Why are so many VA's complete autists?

Probably camera-shy because they’re VAs, not live-actions actors.