Stop liking evil women

Stop liking evil women

Attached: bcb30fd247f91f3d59eab5bb9aae312a.png (1070x793, 712.65K)

I hate evil women. they are mean and they make me cry.

>Stop liking all women
I can't though, I'm straight

Carl Jung once theorized that the psychological anima was both a man's repressed dark urges and his repressed feminine side.

Therefore, I can theorize that Azula is basically a Yea Forums male power fantasy.

did you just call me a tranny, dude?

Then stop making them look so hot when they’re evil

No

she's misunderstood

Attached: de1ipmu-22f90fee-0282-478d-a0dc-323815bd7815.jpg (2480x3508, 1.45M)

Attached: Azula volleyball.png (1420x1080, 2.77M)

what about evil men

I can fix them

stop reminding me of my mother

But they have the cutest friends.

Nice argument, unfortunately, your mom.

Attached: 1541155054881.png (1280x1280, 935.32K)

Attached: harry-osborn-no.gif (244x228, 1.56M)

What were they thinking?

Attached: Coomers.png (1586x1534, 1.72M)

They say a man is attracted to women similar to his mother.

No

Attached: Refuses to elaborate further.png (427x434, 122.74K)

I
CAN
SAVE
HER

ok, done, now what?

Start liking good women

HEHE LICKING EVIL WOMEN.

theres other kinds?

I have literally zero desire to save or fix Azula and still want to marry her.

Azula isn't evil, asswipe

Azula is evil, unredeemable and was molested by her father.

Stop forcing your brother to creampie you

Not who you're replying to; but trannies are generally people who take their particular idealization of the feminine (or masculine) and have it dominate their thoughts, rather than learning how to accept and integrate them into their personality. It's part of why so many autists, degenerates, and repressed homosexuals transition. They're all for various reasons prone to idealizing the feminine or masculine, though in radically different ways, and particularly unlikely to be able to integrate that into a stable sense of self.

Also: Make me.

Attached: Azula.gif (500x380, 297.74K)

Stop making lazy ass template threads you stupid faggots

I don't want to fix her, I want to break her

Attached: Zula.jpg (652x490, 88.62K)

I'll stop liking Azula when she stops making my dick hard!

Attached: dear brother.png (250x250, 76.29K)

Attached: luke-sky-walker.gif (498x197, 2.18M)

Anyone got good draw requests for her?

Bizarro Azula.

>implying the fire nation did anything wrong

Attached: >implying.jpg (1400x1400, 220.92K)

Why are incels and femcels attracted to evil people?

Attached: vader.png (891x2617, 3.3M)

this is why

Attached: t3zawztlmp881.jpg (563x758, 46.41K)

>woman
That is a kid.

I can't speak for others but I'm garbage and people look through me. If an "evil" girl like Azula would deliberately hurt me that would be more attention than what I ever got. Since I'm boring, ugly and talentless the only thing I can offer to anyone is enduring pain.

Attached: get some use.jpg (817x1872, 790.55K)

No, I don't think I will.

Attached: baroness.jpg (645x960, 116.68K)

then why not endure the pain you set yourself, and get a job -- with a job comes some money. With some money, most of life's evils can be kept at bay.

Why not just give her a Katejina end? Better than try to redeem her in the comic.

Attached: 323A8ACC8273w1200h929.jpg (600x464, 19.94K)

I do have a shit tier job because I can't do better. Some money is just enough to not starve but not enough to afford anything. Definitely not enough for a relationship. I'm too old and too tired to try anyway. Just as I idealize evil women, I idealize the pain. I dream of bad girls and I imagine them completely different from reality. Because real women are scary.
>most of life's evils can be kept at bay
Maybe if you are young.

Either this or Vinland Saga farm arc (before he leaves the farm) is what I want. Just getting away from all the trauma and belief systems to retire to a life of humility with a hint of tragedy. Speed running Iroh's life sans helping Zuko basically. Then you could even leave the door open if you want to milk the franchise some more with reappearances from different characters and how they deal with an Azula who isn't hell bent on hunting or killing them.

I'm envisioning a crippled Azula tending to a garden then dealing with someone from the gaang, or a Kyoshi warrior or Mai finding her randomly.

Evil is sexy though it’s even a tv trope

Attached: F4DD6886-3C00-4260-BC8D-D4FFDF83E569.jpg (1920x1080, 157.61K)

"evil" people are often confident and straight-forward in their desires unlike most people who it can be confusing to date if you're a bit of an autist + some sort of drive to self-harm being fulfilled by being drawn to dangerous people

t. gf probably has aspd

But if I show them love and kindness (and dick them down properly) they’ll totally be redeemed and fall in love with me, ignoring all my negative qualities as a potential mate!

Nein.

my mind is telling me no
but my body
maaaaah booooody is tellin me yeeeeees

Attached: Lord Dominator.jpg (1000x900, 95.98K)

>Why not just give her a Katejina end? Better than try to redeem her in the comic.
>Either this or Vinland Saga farm arc (before he leaves the farm) is what I want. Just getting away from all the trauma and belief systems to retire to a life of humility with a hint of tragedy. Speed running Iroh's life sans helping Zuko basically. Then you could even leave the door open if you want to milk the franchise some more with reappearances from different characters and how they deal with an Azula who isn't hell bent on hunting or killing them.
>I'm envisioning a crippled Azula tending to a garden then dealing with someone from the gaang, or a Kyoshi warrior or Mai finding her randomly.
Because Bryke can't come up with compelling villains and Azula is one of the most iconic villains in /co. Also, Azula is the only person who has the means, ability, and desire to antagonize the post-war Gaang and not get lolstomped into obvilion.

But at this point, considering the ending of Smoke and Shadow, all I hope for is that she goes out with a bang and solidifies her position as the GOAT firebender.

>tv trope

Attached: vince.png (794x802, 446.33K)

That's even more dumb than what they tried to do with her on the comics

Redemption or at least self growth arc done through a journey of self reflection is more interesting to me (even if done a majorly different way than I suggested) than "gets put in straight jacket in mental asylum that fucks her up while no one checks up on her or cares, breaks out after mother field trip, thinks up retarded schemes that make no sense to make zuko a tyrant with allies she got off screen".

>That's even more dumb than what they tried to do with her on the comics
So how would you have written Azula post-TV show arc then user?
>"gets put in straight jacket in mental asylum that fucks her up while no one checks up on her or cares

Attached: Fire Nation Asylum.jpg (500x139, 18.43K)

P*rn made me want to watch this show. I haven't seen it yet.

>breaks out after mother field trip

Attached: The Climax of The Search.jpg (3824x1920, 1.9M)

>thinks up retarded schemes that make no sense to make zuko a tyrant with allies she got off screen".

Attached: TRPG Description of the Fire Warriors.png (427x328, 193.81K)

user: I want Azula to be my bodyguard and personal assassin :3

Screencap me, fags.

None of that is correct