Unpopular opinions thread

I don’t like WMAF in animation. It’s over done and really hurtful to a lot of people in the same situation.

Attached: F72F4FD0-AA5F-4D4F-970A-A57B83304949.jpg (1000x751, 53.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrawreallywell.tumblr.com/post/104989533051/how-fair-is-it-that-jake-long-is-half-chinese-with
idrawreallywell.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What situation?

Attached: (you) on the left.jpg (219x446, 39.86K)

Industrycuck, are you a product of a WMAF relationship, because it feels like a whole lotta projection.

Attached: ......jpg (1024x512, 67.29K)

Attached: 1628953511137.png (581x582, 85.21K)

Joshua did a girl rejected you again?

How about WFAM?

Attached: changs.png (648x887, 495.57K)

this again?

Attached: 40C08FFE-881C-436B-8AA7-310E09195F7C.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

idrawreallywell.tumblr.com/post/104989533051/how-fair-is-it-that-jake-long-is-half-chinese-with
Much better. I still don’t like swirling I’d much rather prefer this. Poor Asian guy though…

It should be the standard in animation going forward, alongside more black and brown men having beautiful white love interests.

My mom swears my dad is Filipino. He left while I was young.

This. It’s just equity.

What we really need more of is AM/Black or Latina female

Attached: selena mike.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>idrawreallywell.tumblr.com/

Nooooope!

This. No more swirling.

Even more, I think white male characters should either be gay or not have love interests at all. I think it's important for audiences to see the real side of the average white male and finally understand that they've been brainwashed into believing that white guys are big dick chads. It would seriously prevent situations where girls turn down Asian men in the future in favor of white boys because they have false ideas of the Asian man's sexual prowess. It's hurtful and it's time to turn things around.

I still don't get it. How is ADJL responsible for this tumblr bitch being a fat, ugly hapa?

Cope, Simu

Attached: Okayu.png (375x400, 200.42K)

that's cute as fuck

Anyone not white or latino will eventually abort or murder themselves into extinction. All other races breed entirely by accident.

Nigga don't hate on the parents from American Dragon Jake Long. They were adorable and funny if you don't take kids' action-comedy too seriously (mom gaslighting dad since before Jake was born, etc).

unironically WMBW is the only way to go

this this this this THIS

SOOO much this

Asian dudes are sexual dynamos in bed. It's time that gorgeous white women understand the TRUTH

They were a shit couple, just like everyone else back then.

I like big Nosed redheadded Jewesses better

WM can stay far away from our women.

>our women
nigger

I unironically agree.

>Caring about what races the characters are instead of how they interact with each other and their dynamics
ngmi as professional shippers.

>NOOOOOOOOOO BLADU PITTO NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1631799345652.png (680x467, 158.59K)

Agreed, I will in fact however, fuck OPs sister and mother and he can do nothing to stop me

this may be a bait thread but race affects their dynamics if they're written realistically

On that same coin; I’m tired of black men always getting together with a white woman. Why do all the good black men get snatched up; it’s infuriating.

Attached: A401B80D-E9FF-4192-A365-2CA28CF9061E.jpg (1280x720, 100.08K)

Miazaki is a bad influence on Western animation, ever since a generation of millennial artists and animators came of age and started producing their own cartoons/comics/whatever you have seen western animators try and fail at the "gibly" style which is really what "calarts" style is.

Attached: 1526750496863.png (824x1800, 159.28K)

Attached: 1633888814333.webm (406x720, 2.28M)

I would say that moreso comes from the environment they grew up in rather their genetic heritage.
Like using extreme examples, a black hood rat and valley white girl would have a distinct dynamic, but so would a poor wigger and Shaniqua from the hills.

This! Sadly not a single mixed race relationship in animation is written realistic.

Now that I think about it, asian male characters with pure asian parents are pretty rare nowadays. Is there even a protagonist like that?

Calarts is nothing like Ghibly, and you're probably going to make an even stupider post to try and justify your inane comparison.

I offer Miraculous and Penn Zero as counter points

>CN
Jenny is from Nick though.

No, they were a funny couple who loved each other, even through such bits as the dad insisting he's Asian because he's 1/16 Native American and they walked here from Asia.

Aang from Avatar is the only one from the top of my head, but that's kinda cheating. Same with anime.

How the fuck is it hurtful? Are you that self-hating Filipino artist?

Even if he were right, that still wouldn’t make Miyazaki a bad influence. It just shows today’s artists are shit.

Attached: 1640893403645.webm (540x960, 1.82M)

You could date this redhead, black femanon

When did Yea Forums start hating asian males all of a sudden and start making wmaf threads everyday?

Russel from Up?

I don't know, but it's based as fuck
:duane:

>Jenny is from Nick though.
What part of the comic mentions CN by name?

cuckspamming got traced back to one very specific subreddit

Attached: 1576253812394.png (1218x560, 130.87K)

See

In the very first panel, you can see the letters CN on the cuff link of the disembodied arm.

Ever since they found out there's an entire community of asian men on reddit with a giant chip on their shoulder about WMAF pairings. It's just low effort race baiting. Could speculate on the kind of sad person who engages in it but it's really a waste of time to give them any more thought than it takes to report and hide and move on with your day.

I want to colonize him.

>In the very first panel, you can see the letters CN on the cuff link of the disembodied arm.
Actually the second panel, and yes I see it now.

Komichiwa dude

Wow, while the post is fron 2014, everything about it is incredibly racist

This. Imagine how pathetic you have to be to pick on Asian males

>NOOOOOOOOO BLADU PITTO LEAVE US(and our women) ALONE NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1640891438761.png (1290x886, 922.81K)

Lee Ping from Detentionaire

Attached: 0C14AD40-E53E-4A73-B33F-2DF0F7B15116.jpg (583x583, 51.47K)

Seriously? A fucking subreddit caused this? Okay well both sides are being retarded then. One is full of no-life chinks and SEAnigs who amount to nothing and the other is full of white incels who let reddit live rent free in their head despite saying they live rent free in redditor's heads. I don't care about a white dating an asian (If anything it's beneficial because they live a pretty comfy life in the end.), but of course it's gonna get tiresome some day.

Peace was never an option

Attached: 1579702102360.jpg (1024x846, 104.41K)

> (If anything it's beneficial because they live a pretty comfy life in the end.)
No it isn’t.

>It’s over done
Name 10 examples

I hate this ever present trope of a nerdy, completely unexceptional white guy scoring a hot Asian wife. Not because he's white, but because it just screams wish fufillment.

It's not INHERENTLY hurtful, it's just extremely oversaturated in comparison to the reverse.
To be fair, this is indicative of real life though.
That's what probably hurts the most, and it does effect self-image of guys growing up.
That being said, studios are being overly conscious of trying to enforce positive self image of every other group, but they're largely uncaring of Asian dudes. It's not too surprising since they only pretend to care about shit when it turns into good PR opportunities, which is why we're so infested with gay shit now, and Asian male issues (or even just male issues as a whole) aren't a type of topic that they see as lucrative so there's no reason for them to change this when everyone else already finds WM/AF more appealing.

It absolutely is wish fufillment as I wish to pump more kids into this Chinese MILF's pussy

Attached: Susan Long 8.jpg (1700x2338, 140.82K)

I ain’t got nothing.

Attached: CFFCAFE3-ADC3-408A-8A4D-2DB2359208DD.jpg (1440x1080, 213.88K)

How does white man get hot asian wife?

>it just screams wish fufillment
Yeah, for the girl

Attached: 1633787604775.webm (480x852, 843.6K)

This too

Attached: Comic_Book_Guy_and_Wife_01320803.jpg (432x243, 36.48K)

That comes down to Asians being low on the progressive scale because they have been pretty successful.
It sounds weird, but think about how with Affirmative action how it increases likelihood of Blacks and Spics to get into college but actually negatively hurts Asians more than crackers. They get lumped into the white camp for whatever reason only when it is convenient, kinda like jews.

>tumblr
>HUSBANDS SHOULD TAKE THEIR WIFE'S LAST NAME
>Jake Long does exactly that
>also tumblr
>NOOOO, THST'S HURTFUL
I swear tumblr is all over the place.

American Dragon Jake Long
Miraculous Ladybug
Rugrats
Molly McGee
I think that should be enough.