Did Tom King really screw up BatCat that badly for DC to pull this back?

Attached: obweh3uor6o81.jpg (1032x1566, 301.97K)

yep.

BatZat will always be my OTP.

Should had been Lois Lane

They're really going back to Talia after all that shit with cat?

He somehow made them calling themselves "Bat" and "Cat" sound more cringe than "Beloved"

Attached: BMANN_2_34-exclusive-e1511906072551-615x315.jpg (615x315, 60.41K)

I’m sick of batcat anyways. I’m ready for anything else at this point. Lotta women out there.

How old are they on this page?

Attached: one.jpg (624x960, 231.53K)

Attached: true.jpg (624x960, 244.9K)

Yes
Tom King is comic book cancer

Attached: pairing.jpg (624x960, 277.81K)

Cat should just hook up with Joker.

Bruce x Talia is boring as shit ngl

batcat was always terrible and Talia is just too evil now. Bruce has shit tastes in women, needs to get over himself, and do better

Attached: 1621842406677.jpg (772x615, 152.12K)

Wish she dressed more like she used to. She doesn't pull off the green cloaks as well as Ra did.

Attached: Talia.png (240x479, 213.51K)

Zee is stuck with Constantine forever now. Her second most popular pairing is Dick because of YJ. ZatBat will sadly never come to be.

Samefagging, but I would accept WonderBat

Agree. Bruce should be paired with Kara. Give Damian a half-Kryptonian sister.

Attached: 1525118901019.jpg (1200x624, 175.39K)

They can't be together. They both fucked the same guy

Why is Constantine such a gigantic slut?

BatCat was always pretty forced, and is surprisingly kind of a newer relationship anyway. She was introduced in the 40's sure, but they never really had a "true" romance until the early 80's, which is dropped by the time Denny and 90's gang takes over. It then got kickstarted again with Hush, but then it was absent once Morrison took over. Then, as we all know, King picked up that ball and completely botched. If I never see Bruce and Selina share a scene again, it'll be too soon.

In this way, Talia is much more established as a love interest, since she's been devoted since the 70's, had one decade "I'm evil now" gap with Morrison (where it was shown that she still loved him despite being evil) and now we're back to love interest again, so it's much more established than BatCat is. Adding to this, most Talia writers - the writers who actually like her character, that is - and fans prefer her with Bruce, while most Selina writers - the writers of her solo book, that is - and fans don't want her with Bruce, which is something to consider.

Attached: 8437745-talia129.jpg (1884x1712, 1.84M)

Kill yourself and you brown rapist slut
BatCat is kino

Attached: vomit.jpg (1987x1768, 1.5M)

Drown yourself in hobo piss Tom King.

I’m a Bruce and Selina shipper but fuck did King run it into the fucking ground with his bullshit

back off slut

Attached: 1644890917938.jpg (600x408, 45.04K)

My brother!

Seethe and cope

Attached: rentfree.jpg (409x285, 47.16K)

I like Selina/Bruce but King really did sour a lot of people. I don't really buy Talia/Bruce. What is their chemistry exactly?
She's too good for Bruce

Yes.
I've always loved the relationship between Bruce, Talia, Damian and Ra's. Ra's is my favourite villain. I love Catwoman and she's my favourite fem-hero, but King soured the OTP for me.

Attached: 71d.jpg (398x426, 21.25K)

Though, yeah, I'm a BruceXMaps fan.

Attached: cunny.jpg (800x800, 150.41K)

Why didn't they ever do anything with him?

Attached: Batman-Catwoman-Son-Aion-Comics.jpg (740x370, 86.48K)

That looks like a shitty alternative evil villain for Damian to beat in a issue or two
If DC wanted to push a Cat Bat child, a far more popular one existed for years. And they made her unrelated and turned her brown instead

Attached: Huntress.jpg (1772x1984, 1.27M)

BatCat is the shittiest comic romantic pairing
So no
It should be dropped completely

Huntress is so meh though.

They really need to stop making Huntress so sexy otherwise I won't have a reason to not jack off

Attached: f79.jpg (700x473, 45.65K)

>I'll get it in a second
>Just give me a second
Who writes this shit?

Attached: catbat.jpg (790x1200, 196.6K)

Are we sure that's Talia?

Attached: Ra's transition.png (600x450, 337.43K)

bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
bat
cat
meow

Oh my god, Huntress is a trans woman??!

That's Helena Bertinelli you casual.

He literally said they turned her unrelated and brown, user.

Kara deserves a hell of a lot better than Bruce dude.

I've never found that Batman and romance mix well together, I wish they'd just give up on pairing him with someone honestly. The guy's fighting crime, running a company and raising/training a thousand kids and young adults anyway, how the hell is he supposed to find time for a long term relationship ? one night stands are enough

I doubt he and Talia will have more than a dalliance, she'd change his status quo too much. Selina is pretty much a cat-themed Batgirl, so she had more of a chance.

those young adults and kids need a mommy and Bruce needs stress relief. The only reason why bat romance "doesn't" work is the same reason why other cape romances don't work; authors love cheap drama and hate lasting character development

none of these women are mommy material. and they got Alfred already

There has never been a good Bat romance
Especially now that Catwoman is no longer evil evil just kinda wish washy but mostly good

They picture Bruce as emotionally damaged psycho now, I honestly miss Snyder times when he cared about family and kicked Darkseid ass to bring back Damian. It was retarded, but beautiful.

I lost all hope in DC whatsoever, since they can’t even manage their main and only active properly

Based

We know what will happen if Talia is ever left alone with one of Batman's enemies.

Attached: Talia kills Joker.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Then it'll be another adventure time

Is she really called Maps?

Attached: 8ld4yK5B4zJkKDaip8DNPQzSfDguYkB_DPl1xuQiojE.jpg (640x643, 44.77K)

yeah, i have no idea waht the maps shit is in your picture

it's the name pedos use to try to make themselves seem more "politically correct" it means Minor Attracted Person

wtf what are the odds

Attached: 1638472930104.jpg (634x814, 116.71K)

Catholics make the oddest things

>"never really had a "true" romance until the early 80's,"
>"newer relationship"
The fuck?

I'll answer to your question in a second. Just give me a second.

Tom King is not the answer, Tom King is the Question. The answer is No.

Based and jasonpilled
too bad Dini , DC wants Johnzee to be endgame

Attached: death-metal-10-comics-de-batman-que-deberian-seguir-sin-ser-canon-2[1].jpg (1400x700, 129.89K)

thats why he should be with that retard power girl although zattana is top tier
great taste brothers

Attached: 1638600019160.jpg (1001x1700, 439.37K)