Ezra Miller Arrest Prompts Emergency Warner Bros. Meeting About Star’s Future

>On March 30, Warner Bros. and DC executives held an emergency impromptu meeting to discuss Ezra Miller’s future with the studio following The Flash star’s recent arrest for disorderly conduct and harassment. According to a knowledgeable source, the consensus in the room was to hit pause on any future projects involving Miller including possible appearances in the DC Cinematic Universe.

The Flash is fucking cursed

Attached: FPrIIouXMAQT3QC.jpg (1100x600, 191.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-arrest-warner-dc-meeting-1331156/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't understand why they cast this guy as flash in the first place

Snyder saw something in him but Ezra never screamed Flash to me. i felt like Nightwing might've been a more comfortable fit.

I like Snyder as a filmmaker but he sucks at casting.

>Nightwing
Fuck you, pal. Let him ruin someone I don't care about instead. That being said I don't care about Barry either and I was still offended by Ezra's performance.

Last thread got deleted, why?

Well, the flash movie is coming out next year, and they were banking on that one to change the DCEU. So are they gonna do reshoots so Ezra isn't the main character anymore?

God I hope so. Just recast him, who cares.

That's what you get when you cast white men

Ze’s not a white man, you bigot.

He's a kike. And a tranny faggot one at that.

>We want the queer audience

So what would be better here, a full recast for Barry Allen and act like nothing ever happened or swap Barry for Wally and start a new Flash from scratch?

He's a jew.

I feel nothing but joy. I would say scrap the film entirely and start anew but they’re likely to use it to reboot him and recast first

i think he either gets it perfect, everyone in mos, or makes a spectacular fuck up, like gal

Probably because it was fake news. I mean, where is the source, OP?

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-arrest-warner-dc-meeting-1331156/

Snyder probably fucked him in the ass, thus owing him a favor.

>fake news
this shit has been talked about for the last few days, you sperg. try confirming something's not real on your own being tossing out wild assumptions.

Attached: 1494260916535.png (324x271, 5.22K)

>Fuck you, pal. Let him ruin someone I don't care about instead
Jfc fine Nightfag, go back and stuff your head between his asscheeks you simp

/thread

yet, this is too smart of a decision for modern WB to come to.

Calling it now.

Barry will be replaced by “”Wally”” aka Wallace aka the black Wally.

That way they get diversity and get a new younger Flash.

Source?

Dick is dead in Snyder verse.

100% this. Said it in the last thread when somebody enthused about Wally being adapted.

The only Wally we're getting in 2020 is the Hannaford brand version; Wallace.

Attached: 1617142276291.jpg (600x600, 22.08K)

>2020
why the fuck does my monkey brain default to the current year being 2020???

Attached: 1506734463267.jpg (363x463, 37.54K)

Sick, all the better for Jaime
>character with strong legacy aspects
>touches both cosmic and street level
>youth hero
>representation
He does everything Ezra Flash does and more

Well that fucking sucks if true. Not even DC likes Wallace

Yeah, and the actor's a bro. Does good work in Cobra Kai, whereas Ezra is an abysmal actor.

Attached: Jaime_Reyes_IRL.png (627x733, 1.08M)

Any at this point tbf

>Not even DC likes Wallace
But WB 'does' like copying the MCU--a la tokenistic casting.

Look at Birds of Prey--what they did with Black Canary and Cassandra Cain. No way are we getting an authentic Wally West adaptation in this era.

He might be purposely tanking his own movie because now it's a 'keaton' movie, along with all the other cameos. remember this started out as a flash movie vs his rouges, then a buddy movie with cyborg, now it's a hard reset to the dceu.

This would be sweet. They're making a Ted Kord movie anyway.

At this point, scrap the movie and focus on Pattison's Batman as the Flagship Franchise.

>This is Zack Snyder legacy
The blame in this case lies with the WB and the producers that approved the casting like Gal Gadot (her movies don't make money) and Ezra, both are two atomic bombs and are not good actors and didn't add anything to the DCEU movies. The most incredible thing is that Warner is going even deeper with the Flash movie with an even more pathetic cast.

This is legitimately hilarious watching DC meltdown again.

IT WAS ME, EZRA! I BROKE INTO THAT HOTEL ROOM AND ROBBED THAT COUPLE!

Attached: reverse-flash-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 367.5K)

This is the, what, third, fourth time this has happened? He's not even that good as Flash, when I think 'smartest speedster alive', I don't think 'Millennial Woody Allen'

>I like Snyder as a filmmaker

Opinion discarded.

He’s many things like Jewish asian gay and transgender but one thing he isn’t is white

>On March 30
It took that long for them? Dude's been spiralling for far longer.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He has a string of police complaints and assault allegationgs/videos going back years. He hit the big time in acting, why risk all that?

Drugs alcohol and mental issues make you do erratic crazy things

Good, I hope this movie crashes and burns given what it's going to do to Superman

Poor impulse control, drugs, booze, undiagnosed mental issues, there's a raft of possibilities. Look at Jimmy Savile: broke records for charity fundraising, had a TV career that literally had him becoming besties with politicians and royalty, and the whole time, he was raping children and molesting corpses. I don't know if he even knew why he did it after a while. And if anyone had actually gone on the record about it while he was alive, everything would've burned down overnight. He knew that and still kept doing it.

Just watched the Netflix documentary?

No, I live in the UK. Didn't even know the documentary was out yet

I suspect child abuse caused a lot of these issues

>going back years
it's really just since 2020/the choking video
he was normal before that

Psst, 2020 was two years ago

yeah and user says "going back years" like we're talking about a decade or something
this fag's mental breakdown is a recent occurrence

They’re gonna have to speed up that Crisis movie. There’s no more time. Fold Pattinson into the universe. Bring in Val Zod.

Attached: 9D3A40DB-092A-4B2B-A5AA-52E2BEB3C1CB.jpg (395x600, 113.28K)

It may well have, he's only really been a recognisable name maybe three, four years. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd done this shit before and no one had reported it to the police.

This movie is fucking cursed.

Also this. Honestly, no disrespect to the guy (aside from the more recent controversies). He's a great actor, and I don't care that he's queer. But this was easily a huge miscast. He's literally absolutely nothing like any version of the Flash.

nah he used to be normal user, if not just a little weird
when he was first cast as the Flash and Yea Forums didn't totally hate him yet I remember people would post this interview: youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU

>Flash movie ends with him returning to his world and is replaced by another actor

Attached: FPD5 pg026.jpg (2000x1537, 1.2M)

Wouldn’t it be funny if they used Ezra as the villain since alt timeline Barry is the antagonist of this film? Amazing what editing can do

Underrated

He Won.

Attached: 180911-grant-gustin-candice-patton-jessica-parker-kennedy-the-flash.jpg (2070x1380, 676.32K)

Ezra is literally playing the villain too already, you know that right ?

>This would be sweet
user, I think you're confused. They're not making a Ted Kord movie, they're making a Jaime Reyes movie--and that actor has been confirmed for the role.

I'm not just choosing who I'd want him to be lol

I definitely am confused! That sounds good anyway though. I think

>he was normal before that
No. He just hadn't shown his unhinged side until then.

Years of sexual abuse as a child and drug abuse as an adult don't suddenly and abruptly manifest into problems one day. They build up over time and eventually explode--like with the choking incident and now Hawaii.

Attached: 1583860412733.jpg (681x496, 38.64K)