Which Magneto is your favorite?

Which Magneto is your favorite?
>silver age literally hitler
>claremont dindu nuffin
>90s literally hitler
>modern dindu nuffin

Attached: magneto_c3k1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 389.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-cdCx1lBT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niffun udnid nredom>
reltih yllaretil s09>
niffun udnid tnomeralc>
reltih yllaretil ega revlis>
?etirovaf ruoy si otengaM hcihW

I can't understand you, go back to your own country, God bless America.

My personal favorite is the Magneto from the 70s Fantastic Four cartoon

Attached: Magneto.jpg (450x300, 36.73K)

The one that wanted to get into Rogue's panties.

>wanted to
If I recall correctly he actually did.

>WELCOME TO DIE
>Tom Kane MVC3 Curly Moustache
>Ian McKellen
>"Perfection"
>X-Men Legends

Age of Apocalypse Magento is patrician choice.

s literally hitler
this one

>Which Magneto is your favorite?
Dead, or at least getting his stupid ass beat

Attached: RCO016_1624455204 (2).jpg (1034x725, 280.4K)

>>modern dindu nuffin
he is black now?

Literally Hitler, but still needs to team up with the X-Men to deal with humans.
But I only care about the 90s cartoon, so who gives a shit about all the comics, especially everything that's happened in the last 25 years.

not so fast

Attached: I'm fighting for real.png (369x385, 247.12K)

Claremont's was cool.

Claremont dindu nuffin.

Magneto peaked when the X-Men admitted that he was undeniably in the right and their methods were holding mutantkind back. Everything they have done with Magneto post Claremont has felt incredibly regressive in terms of characterization, Morrison being the absolute low point of Magneto story telling. Being superior to the heroes is the thing that makes Magneto an interesting character.

Mutant Supremacist Magneto is the only good one, there is a reason why it's the take on the character used by every single cartoon, movie and game, if Magneto is not a supremacist he's just pointless. The X-men never needed another anti hero or grumpy hero.

Mutant supremacist Magneto doesn't even make sense. Why would a man who lived through the holocaust who then saw how human supremacists lynch mutants decide to go down that same path? He has seen first hand how the supremacist ideologies affect people and by going down that road he only serves to give rise to the same evil he is trying to prevent.

He's a genuinely shitty person at heart, and he's one with power. Shitty people with power usually don't learn lessons like the rest of us

>Literally Hitler, no sympathetic backstory, no kids, and heroes won't team up with him under any circumstances

He doesn't care that his own people were slaughtered in WW2, that's a lie he tells himself. He just wants to kill humans because they dared to try to kill HIM.

Claremont dindu.

The one that is treated like a villain for being a racial supremacist.

There are Jews that came out of the holocaust with a hatred for all white people. It wasn’t many, but they did exist. My great uncle and aunt got divorced after the war because she was Austrian.

The one who claims superiority, but will piss his pants and run the minute he someone has a chance of beating him. It's why he hates Pietro, can't fully control him and Pietro is brass enough to try.
Pietro is the racist who realizes he's projecting and address his issues, doesn't fully recant, but is a better person. Magneto is just a cunt, trying to make him an anti-hero is stupid. For all he's suffered he gained no introspection.

Literally Hitler is the best Magneto.

At the end of the day, everyone wants to be the guy pulling the trigger, not the guy up against the wall.

He was always Malcolm X. But a more justified one.

no he wasn't, stop peddling this obvious lie

The one from the Asteroid M era, so I guess 80's/ 90's.

Not always, but definitely through Claremont.

I'd heard One Piece Fisher tiger has been compared to Malcolm X. I would love to see someone from the world of One Piece bring up the subject of Fishman to mutants.

Attached: c16b68e4f265370d6fe8af6afa8ed4b256ec1911_00.jpg (346x512, 60.13K)

Ya the thing is Magneto and Fisher Tiger are actually facing the extinction of their race, Malcolm X was just a psychopath.

I don't know which is the best but the worst is when they play both lanes. Don't have him acting like mutants are the apex of the universe and while still acting like he is everyone's friend and shaming anyone questioning why he is allowed around.

That one is pretty cool but I was just thinking of this one.

Attached: 1647060879851.jpg (2013x3056, 2.32M)

Magneto defined his ways as mutants despite all logic of science saying mutants are human and basically wanted to become a mutant supremacist. Fisher Tiger did not face the end of his race but did suffer thesignificant problem of his people being a slave in Including himself among them. both Magneto and Fisher tiger suffered in recent be for what they were born as bold develop a hatred towards those who did it the difference is Magneto deleted the notion that he was the same species and Fisher Tiger Logically knows hatred towards all human is flawed but he himself cannot get over it completely. Ever as he not willing to accept human blood he knew that was a A personal flaw of his. but it did not stop him from fighting against slavery for humans doing it to other humans among the fish man when he could.

>Magneto defined his ways as mutants despite all logic of science saying mutants are human and basically wanted to become a mutant supremacist
Sure, which iteration over the last 60 years? I forget shit like this is pointless to talk about without giving a defined period or issues.
Thanks also for that Fisher Tiger explanation. Haven't read that in a while.

Reminder that the near decade of extinction stories we got post HoM was simply a return to mutant population numbers as they existed in the 70s. The X-franchise had to invalidate its own history to support its current narrative.

>Stupid mutie err Fishman!

Asteroid M drooling vegetable Magneto

Helmet removed animated series Magneto is a glorious mother fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-cdCx1lBT4

Attached: magneto.jpg (1280x720, 83.64K)

The magneto from the first mutants cartoon. And magneto from House of M

>The X-franchise had to invalidate its own history to support its current narrative.
The same way they've kept trying to invalidate their early years by pretending anti-mutant prejudice always existed at current levels, even before UXM #1, the canonical point where most of humanity learn mutants exist, just so they can pretend Magneto has a justifiable point and isn't just a maniac who started a race war because he wanted to rule the world.

Malcolm X just didn’t trust the Feds, and for good reason.

You mean because they deliberately civil rights groups in order to make there goals of being treated like human beings unachievable?

Lots of Jews where elitist before and after WW2.

And significantly more Elites were and are anti-jewish especially if you look at places like the Muslim world.

Do you know ANYTHING about Malcom X or are you just talking out of your ass

Just like real life.
Look up the Kalergi Plan, created by Jews.

Now this was a Magneto - deep majestic voice with authority and charisma. Ever since McKellan played him he’s always sounded like a toothless grandpa who needs a nap after his werthers originals

Attached: 8B5F5449-F160-4788-84CB-5CB695811A7C.jpg (640x480, 33.11K)

>Malcolm X was just a psychopath.
>Literally saw his father shot by klansman
>Somehow he's the crazy one

white people, am I right fellas?

God damn SOVL animation, you'll never see this in the sequel.

What are they going to do when
>current year
is too far from WW2 and the Holocaust for him to still be alive in setting as a concentration camp survivor? Make him the shithead son of one? Throw in some stupid time travel or cryogenics plot? Make him a different ethnic group?

Malcolm X had a redemption arc in his final years where he aknowledged hating white people was not the way to help blacks and said that as a new muslim any white muslim would be his "brother" as well.

Infinity formula seems to be the standard explanation for this stuff. It's how Black Widow and Nick Fury Senior are still relatively young despite canonically being active during WWII.

>canonically being active during WWII
Wasn't Natasha a kid at the time? Or was she the real Anastasia or something?

>Infinity formula seems to be the standard explanation for this stuff.
That's a SHIELD thing, Magneto has a ton of excuses of his own, but if Marvel keeps at the current course, they'll probably try to reinvent the wheel anyway.

It's simple, give him a secondary mutation that slows his aging.

Well, she was active during the Cold War at least. Also, for Magneto, they could just say that he's being rejuvenated by mutant healing on Krakoa, or that he's already died and been brought back, just in a body that looks roughly as old as he was before, because it would be suspicious for him to suddenly show up in a 20something body.

He got rejuvenated a couple times well before the Krakoa bullshit, and probably died and came back a couple times.

Yeah, suddenly mutants have always existed in great numbers, everyone has always known about them, and they've always been persecuted despite literally every single anti-mutant group only existing for less than 20 years.

I'm going to go with the best option being a Nazi experiment to create a version of the Infinity formula. The issue with the prior rejuvenations are that it has always occurred with in the current timeframe of the MU, which means that they can't account for the period of time before his first appearance. They already had to change the Maximoff twins' mother because they would have currently needed to have been conceived in the late 80s at earliest, which precludes Magda from being their mother.

Eh, half of everything about Magneto is "It's magnets, I ain't gotta explain shit" anyway.
Failing that, he's done some genetic experimenting himself.